Chapter 3

My Arranged Marriage with Sehunnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myung called Chung Ae to ask her more about Ae Cha's marriage as he only got the notice about the marriage but he didn't get all the information. He also called to ask about arrangements for their stay in Korea. "Chung do you know," Myung started but got cut of by Chung saying, "That Cha is getting married?" "How did you know?" Myung asked her."She told me," Chung retorted smartly."Okay then...umm when are you returning?" Myung asked."I've already booked tickets for both of us." Chung told him."Just tell your boss that you want to transfer to their Korean branch or quit" Chung said to him."I'll just ask to transfer this job pays good money." Myung said "Hahaha mine too. But I'm close with the boss so if I want to transfer it will be easy." Chung laughed. "That's good!" Myung happily said. "Oh Oppa no need to buy a house or any cars both our flights are arriving at the same time so I will have a limo set up to drive us to our new house. Yes I planned everything so don't worry about it. I have too much money since Mom and Dad always reject my checks that I send to them every month." Chung calmly said. "You too? Mom and Dad rejects my checks as well!" Myung chuckled    "Hahaha You never told me what company you work for." Chung wondered. "Ummm I work for Lee Corps Canada as a Guest Relation Department Head." Myung told Chung. "Nice" Chung said amazed. "What do you work as?" Myung asked. "Since we are in the same company it will be easier for you get a transfer. I told you I am close to my boss which is ~~~~ Unnie and Lee Chi Hoon of Lee Corps. I also know ~~~~ Unnie's husband L.Joe or Lee Byunghyun. I work as the Design Department Head" Chung said. "We both have high positions" Myung gasped in awe. "Yeah, we do! I'll tell ~~~~ to let you transfer then we can both be working together under one roof!" Chung cheered!! "That's amazing! You can do that?" Myung asked. "I'll just ask ~~~~ Unnie!" Chung said. "Myung you ready?" Someone in Myung's background asked. "Yes, I'll be right there." "I've got to go sis. See you soon!" Myung replied to the background and then to Chung. "Alright bye! Don't overwork yourself!" Chung told him. "Hahaha you too. Bye!" Myung said. "Bye!" Chung replied before ending the call. 

 

A couple days later after, Chung Ae told ~~~~ and Chi Hoon that Myung and her wanted to transfer. Chung Ae told them the reason, and told them that her and Myung are siblings and about their little sister getting married. Chung also got teased by those two as Chung's little sister is getting married before Chung herself. But Mhyung just had to say ask ~~~~ or Chi Hoon for the reason of his transfer. Then they both boarded their pl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter