New Kid.

School Love?

Before school, JE put the secnd letter into Baro's orchestra locker. During third period, which was Orchestra, Baro checked his locker and found the letter. He had big smile on his face while reading the letter. JE had the hardest time trying not to laugh and she had to share the laugh with someone else. She slapped Jiyeon and pointed at Baro. Ji Yeon put a fake smile on and tried  to guess why it was so funny. She thought it was kinda sad and she felt bad for him. In  the middle of class, someone walked in and introduced himself as the new student. HE WAS HOT. His name was Daehyun. He had glasses, he was tall, skinny, but muscular, and had a y voice.  He had all the girls gazing and all the boys glaring. Especially Baro. The only girls who weren't intrested were Ji Yeon and JE. JE was still laughing and Ji Yeon was was just staring at JE. After his introduction, the teacher, Mrs. Lee, showed him his new seat, next to  JE. JE didn't notice him until Mrs. Lee asked her to help Daehyun with setteling into the school. JE being the social girl she was, she welcomed Daehyun with a big smle and Daehyun was happy to find a nice friend. After class they exchanged numbers and went to their next class.