That Babo, That .

School Love?

During PE Ji Eun and her group of friends were running a lap on the track because they forgot their PE clothes. Because it was a hot day, even after running just One lap, Ji Eun was drenched in sweat.  She couldnt talk or move becuase her body was too hot and wet with sweat. On the other hand, Baro was running a lap with his friends too, becuase they tried to ditch PE class.  After finishing a lap, they sat down near Ji Eun and her friends. Baro saw Ji Eun glaring at him but he didnt know why. He just stood up stared at her and said, "Why does a girl sweat so much after just running one lap? It's disgusting. ", and walked away. Ji Eun was so mad she wanted to yell at him, but again she was too tired to talk. The rest of the PE period JE spent her time thinking why he wouldve said that. But she didnt get the answer. The more she thought about it, the more curious she became.  Because of her curiosity, JE also had other plans. Like how to get revenge on what he said, or how to make him embarrest too. For about a week she kept thinking about it. While Baro totally forgot about her. After the week past by, she the was ready to make an attack on the babo.