Girl Meets Boy

Merry Go Round

Ren chased Jihyun and grabbed her by the wrist.

He smiled and said with his girly voice. "Shall we have lunch together?" Ren offered calmly. "I heard that the lunch menu for today is pig trotters."

Jihyun, who was still feeling dumbfounded from seeing a male at a girls school followed him blankly. Ren smiled gently at Jihyun.

This beautiful creature that is smiling in front of me now... Is a male?

Once they had gotten to an empty hallway, Jihyun came back to her senses. She glanced at her wrist and started panicking. She pulled her wrist away from Ren and pointed at him with a shaky finger.

"You... You're a male! What are you doing in a girls school?" She said, feeling a bit scared now that she had known the truth.

"And?" Ren retorted. "What are you going to do? Report me?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do!" She started stomping off to the main office without thinking.

"Who do you think they're going to believe? Me, the daughter of the landowner; or you, a random student?"

"As long as I tell the people in this school that you're a boy they'll believe me!" Jihyun declared, trying to find her way out of the empty hallway.

"Where do you think you're even going? You idiot." He insulted, and continued following her. "If that's how you're going to be, then I'll just do this!"

He went into the nearest classroom and began destroying the items.

"What are you going to do when I say that you vandalized the classroom?" Ren chuckled.

What is with him? He has a 360 degree personality change all of a sudden!

Jihyun frowned. "No matter what you do, they won't let a male student be tolerated here!"

"Is that so?" Ren smirked, and began screaming loudly like a girl. Jihyun jumped, startled that he had suddenly screamed.

"What are you doing?"

"People are going to come running here... Oh. I can already hear the footsteps."

Jihyun could the footsteps clearly. She clenched her fists and glared at Ren.

Is it my pride or the oh-so wonderful opportunity of staying in this privileged school?

It was obviously the second option.

Jihyun took a deep breath and started pleading, "I want to stay in this school, please don't get me expelled!" She felt horrible and humiliated. How could this boy win over her?

Ren grinned in triumph. "Good choice." He had convinced everyone that it was a false alarm and that he had accidently fell over. Of course, everyone believed him. Was this school actually full of idiots? Because even Jihyun, who wasn't very smart, wouldn't believe that lie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyun went to the lunch room with a sulky face.

A boy... There's a boy in this school...

She grabbed lunch and sat in a corner by herself. Unfortunately for her, Ren walked into the lunch room and noticed her. He smiled deviously and went to sit next to her.

"Hello Jihyun. It's nice to see you again!" He beamed.

"What do you want?" Jihyun said coldly.

"I just wanted to eat with you is all." He leaned in and whispered. "I'm going to follow you everywhere if you think of telling anyone that I'm a boy... I'll make you're life hell."

Jihyun shuddered. "I know, I won't tell."

Despite what she said, Jihyun actually had planned out ways to expose Ren's gender. She would get her chance, right?

Jihyun gobbled down her lunch and stood up. "Goodbye."

After Jihyun left Ren was immediately crowded by 'friends' wanting to eat lunch with him. Ren watched Jihyun leave with a confused look.

Where is she going?

Jihyun went to the dormitories and to the second level. It was loud and noisy, almost as if there was construction being done.

And there was.

Construction workers surrounded her dorm room. The dormitory owner watched them.

"What's going on?" Jihyun asked.

"Who knows? They're giving construction to your room for some reason." She said,"the landowners told me that they wanted to do this."

"Where will I stay?"

"Hm... Well they told me that the construction would be done in three days which is when school will start... So until then, you can stay with your friends in the dormitory, if they don't mind."

Friends? I don't have any friends except for Yoobin but she's probably going to stay with her friends! Where is she, anyways?

Jihyun sat in the lounge.

The only person I know besides Yoobin is Ren. But he's a boy, I can't stay with him.

"Jihyun...?" A recognizable voice said.

Jihyun looked up. "Yoobin!"

"I was about to head out to town. Do you want to come?" Yoobin offered.

"Right now?" Jihyun asked.

She nodded her head.

"Sure."

Yoobin and Jihyun were outside walking west from the school.

"Where are we going?" Jihyun wondered.

"Pledis University for boys. I have a friend there that I wanted to meet, and since you have a phobia of men I thought that this would be a perfect time to get rid of your fear." Yoobin said.

"B-b-boys college?! Is it okay to go there?"

"Yeah, as long as we're visiting someone."

Jihyun looked through the gates curiously. It was almost identical to the girls college, the only difference was that it was crowded with boys.

Yoobin waved her hands and called, "Baekho, come over here!"

Jihyun fidgeted with her hands nervously.

As long as they don't touch me it should be fine...

The boy named Baekho was at the front of the yard sitting on a bench with his friends. They sipped their sodas and gave their attention to Yoobin.

The boys went to the front gate, which was opened and smiled.

"Hey Yoobin." Baekho waved and looked at Jihyun from head to toe. "Who's this?"

"This is my friend, Park Jihyun." Yoobin nudged Jihyun with her shoulder. "Introduce yourself."

"I-I-I-I'm P-P- Park Jihyun." Jihyun bowed, she glanced at the boys standing in front of her and gasped. "Aron?"

"What took you so long to notice me?" Aron chuckled. The others looked at them in confusion.

"Jihyun, you know this guy?" Yoobin asked, since this was the first time she was meeting Baekho's friends she didn't know any of them.

"Yeah. I probably didn't tell you but he's my childhood friend." Jihyun said.

"Should we talk more at the restaraunt?" Baekho suddenly said.

"Yeah. Let's go." Yoobin agreed.


A/N Sorry it's so short! Do you think I should start using a first person's point of view? I'll try for the next one. Please tell me what you think! (: