The Chaser

The Chaser

“Run! We will meet each other at the bar, Woohyun you come with me and Dongwoo with Hoya and Myungsoo you go with Seungyeol, we each will go a different way now run and you better not get hurt” Sunggyu explained.

 

“But what about Sungjong?” Hoya asked.

“Dongwoo grab Hoya and run we don’t have any more time to stand here and do nothing” Sunggyu explained and grabbed Woohyun’s hand and started to run into one direction.

 

A few hours later

 

“Why did we have to leave him there?” Hoya yelled.

“He’s a spy, he is/was working with the police, he betrayed us” Sunggyu explained looking at Hoya as the rest turned their heads down or away as they listened to Sunggyu explain.

 

“No, he can’t it’s not possible” Hoya said falling to the floor in shock.

“I caught him on the phone last night right after we had our meeting, he was informing someone about our plan! And when the cops showed up today it all made sense, if you still don’t believe me you can turn on the TV and turn it on the news channel and you will see that I am right” Sunggyu explained giving Hoya the remote.

 

“I don’t believe it” Hoya muttered.

“He aimed his gun at me Hoya! If I didn’t shoot him he would have shot me” Sunggyu said and grabbed the remote from Hoya’s hands and the TV himself instead and put it on the news channel.

 

‘Today the chief of police was found shot in this warehouse behind me, he was undercover in one of the many gangs we have in this city. As they were about to be arrested they managed to get away from the police. Now we don’t know how the chief of police is doing but we did hear his life is not in any danger, and for the gang the police tried to arrest today, they didn’t say anything about it yet but as soon as we hear anything about it we will tell you’ and after that Sunggyu turned the TV off.

 

“Are you happy now?” Sunggyu asked looking at Hoya.

“Here have a drink” Dongwoo said and held a glass against Hoya’s lips as he sat behind him so he won’t choke on the drink and so he could make sure Hoya won’t fall down.

 

“Hyung, Hoya was really close to him so please be easy on him” Woohyun said as he gave Sunggyu a drink and sat down next to him as he watched Dongwoo help Hoya drink.

 

“Woohyun, when we get back home can you give me a massage” Sunggyu said as he laid his head down on Woohyun’s shoulder, feeling drained, sore and really tired. Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo and Hoya and he knew Woohyun was right but right now he was so angry at  Sungjong that he took it out on Hoya.

 

“Sure hyung, anything else you need?” Woohyun asked.

“No thank you, that will be all” Sunggyu said and closed his eyes. Woohyun looked at Dongwoo who was still worrying about Hoya and mentioned for him to meet him outside of the private room.

 

“What is wrong?” Dongwoo asked.

“Sungjong texted me and…, here see it I just can’t say it” Woohyun said showing Dongwoo the text message.

‘Kill Hoya and Sunggyu I don’t want to hear any buts, Myungsoo and Seungyeol will get the blame for their death and then the two of you can return to the office ‘

 

“What?” Dongwoo asked shocked.

“I can’t do it, I don’t know about you but I know for sure that I can’t do it” Woohyun mumbled.

“Did he send you another text the with how much time we have?” Dongwoo asked looking down sadly.

“Two weeks max” Woohyun said.

“We will come up with something, don’t worry too much about it, now let’s go back before they start looking for us” Dongwoo said and patted Woohyun’s back.

 

“I hope so” Woohyun mumbled and followed Dongwoo back inside the private room of the bar they were in and sat back down next to Sunggyu who was close to falling asleep already.

 

2 weeks later

 

Woohyun wasn’t paying attention to what Sunggyu was telling them, he was still thinking about the text message he got from Sungjong 2 weeks ago. Sunggyu saw Woohyun looking pale and saw him looking down at his lap with a look of fear plastered on his face.

 

“Woohyun is something wrong?” Sunggyu asked.

“Hmm? No nothing” Woohyun mumbled.

“Hyung, I’ll talk to Woohyun for a while” Dongwoo said and pulled Woohyun with him in his and Hoya’s room.

“We can run, we don’t have to do it, I don’t want to do it either, what do you want to do?” Dongwoo explained.

“I want to live with Sunggyu, I don’t want to kill him” Woohyun said and started crying, Dongwoo smiled sadly and hugged the crying boy.

 

“What are the two of you talking about? Who is going to kill who?” Sunggyu asked confused as he pushed the ajar door further open and stepped inside where he saw Woohyun crying in Dongwoo’s embrace.

 

“Sunggyu?” Woohyun mumbled into Dongwoo’s shoulder and looked at him.

“What is going on?” Sunggyu asked again.

“I? … um … Nothing” Woohyun spoke looking away from Sunggyu.

“Dongwoo you better start telling me the truth and Woohyun you too, I want to know everything” Sunggyu said looking at both the boys.

 

“Um, what part?” Dongwoo asked.

“Why don’t you start about the killing part?” Sunggyu said.

“Two weeks ago Woohyun received a text message and it said that the two of us have two weeks to kill you and Hoya, today is the last day” Dongwoo explained and saw Hoya’s eyes widen in fear and shock as he fell to the floor.

 

“Who send it?” Sunggyu asked.

“We don’t know” Dongwoo lied.

“And when were you going to tell us?” Sunggyu asked.

“Not, we were never going to tell you” Woohyun mumbled.

“Dongwoo, look after Hoya, Woohyun please come with me and Seungyeol and Myungsoo find a new place for us away from here” Sunggyu explained and pulled Woohyun out of Dongwoo’s embrace and out of the room.

 

“Hoya” Dongwoo said and pulled him up from the floor and placed him on the bed. Dongwoo still saw the fear in Hoya’s eyes and Dongwoo sat down next to him and hugged  him trying to calm him down a little.

 

“Everything will be alright, I am not planning to kill you nor will I ever kill you, I love you, I could never kill you, I don’t want to kill you, I love you so much” Dongwoo whispered into Hoya’s ear as he held onto him.

 

With Woohyun and Sunggyu

 

Sunggyu placed Woohyun on their bed and looked at the boy who was avoiding to look at him, Sunggyu sighed and sat down on the floor in front of him, so Woohyun was now looking at him again.

 

“Woohyun, I don’t hate you, you know me I can’t get mad at you so just tell me what happened and we can work it all out” Sunggyu explained holding Woohyun’s hand and looked into his eyes.

 

“Sungjong, me and Dongwoo we were working for Sungjong but I swear we quit 2 weeks ago after the text message. Sungjong wasn’t happy with that and he swore that he would get his revenge at me and Dongwoo” Woohyun said trying to avoid looking into Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

“Tell me, what is his revenge?” Sunggyu asked.

“He is going to make me and Dongwoo watch you and Hoya being killed, and after that he will probably kill the rest of us too, he will be here in about 2 hours” Woohyun explained.

 

“We will be fine nothing is going to happen, all 6 of us will be fine, we are getting out of here okay, I will promise you that” Sunggyu explained and sat down next to Woohyun and hugged he boy.

 

“It’s too late for that, they will find us, it’s not possible to get away from here they will find us they will block all the exits from this town, there is no way out” Woohyun mumbled snuggling into Sunggyu’s arms.

 

“We will be out of here within the hour, I promise you that all of us will be alright, now just lie down and get some sleep, and when you wake up everything will be fine” Sunggyu said and pushed Woohyun down on the bed and kissed the top of his head before he left the room.

 

In the living room

 

“Woohyun just told me that we have less than two hours before the police will be here so please tell me you found a place where we can go to” Sunggyu said as he walked closer to the boys who were sitting on the couch with their laptops on their lap.

 

“Um, I found a place but I can only get two tickets and with everything else I have tried there are still only two tickets available” Myungsoo explained looking up from his laptop at Sunggyu before he looked back.

 

“Are there 6 tickets to the same country at least? We can meet up later after we have arrived, we go to a hotel and find a place in the middle of our locations” Sunggyu explained to the two boys.

 

“I’ll try to get 6 tickets, does the country matter?” Myungsoo asked.

“No it doesn’t as long as we are out of here” Sunggyu said and looked to his room where he left Woohyun sleeping on their bed, wondering how he could have kept it a secret for so long.

 

“Okay, you better start packing a bag with a few clothes and belongings then, so we can leave as soon as possible when I find the 6 tickets” Myungsoo explained looking up from the laptop again at Sunggyu before he looked back at his screen.

 

 With Sungjong

 

“Sir are you sure they will not run?”

“They don’t know we are coming so there is no way that they can run” Sungjong explained.

“When do you want us to be ready?”

“In 30 minutes, I want to have a debriefing in 10 minutes so I can explain what I’ll expect of you” Sungjong explained.

 

“I’ll get the teams ready and in the conference room within 10 minutes” The cop said and left Sungjong in his office alone. Slowly a smirk made it on Sungjong’s face as he thought about his plan.

 

‘Finally, now you’ll pay for what you did to my brother and to my fiancé’ He thought.

 

10 minutes later.

 

“So this is the plan, Team A will wait at the front door and Team B will wait at the back door, both teams will enter at the same time you are allowed to shoot if they don’t listen to you” Sungjong explained.

 

“Sir the hospital just called. Jihoon woke up” His assistant said making Sungjong turn around and look at him in happiness and shock.

 

“What about my brother?” Sungjong asked.

“He seems to be doing better too”

“Thank you for telling me, any questions before you leave?” Sungjong said turning back to the two teams who he was telling what to do.

 

“What if they are not there?” One person asked.

“Then start looking for them, look for clues to find them, ask their neighbors if they know anything, ask the people on the street if they saw something, call airlines, bus centrals, train stations, anything that you can think of. I am not going with you but Mr. Lee will be ready to leave within 20” Sungjong explained and left the room as he wanted to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

 

At the hospital

 

Sungjong ran towards Jihoon’s room as fast as he could and as fast as he was allowed by the hospital staff, and opened the door to see him sitting on his bed smiling and laughing with his brother Seungri and his fiancé Anni.

 

“Hyung!” Sungjong mumbled.

“What took you so long and don’t tell me it was traffic” Jihoon said smiling.

“Work, I almost have the guys who put you here” Sungjong explained as he entered the room and closed the door behind him as he walked closer to the bed.

 

“It was an accident Sungjong and I am better now, so come here and give me a hug” Jihoon said smiling at Sungjong, Sungjong smiled now too and took a few steps closer and hugged Jihoon.

 

“I missed you” Sungjong said.

“I missed you too, but why didn’t you visit? Did you really thought it would be that important to catch them? Instead of visiting me?” Jihoon asked as he looked into Sungjong’s eyes.

 

“I wanted to get revenge for what they did to the two of you” Sungjong said.

“So are you going after them now?” Jihoon asked.

“The team is, they will call me when they are done with searching through their house” Sungjong explained.

“For me it doesn’t matter if you catch them or not, really I am feeling fine and I am going to be okay” Jihoon said.

 

“Sungjong both me and Jihoon are okay even Anni agrees  that it was only an accident so please calm down, if they would commit another crime you can arrest them for that” Sungjong’s brother Seungri explained.

 

“But Seungri hyung” Sungjong said.

“No but’s kiddo, let them go if you can’t find them, this accident was part our fault too” Seungri said. Before Seungri could go on he was interrupted by Sungjong’s phone, Sungjong grabbed his phone and saw that Mr. Lee was calling him.

 

“How did it go?” Sungjong asked.

‘They are not here but it seems they are off to Hawaii, so what do you want us to do? We can’t do anything in Hawaii” Mr. Lee  explained. Sungjong looked at Jihoon and Seungri and both shook their heads at him, then he looked at Anni who did the same.

 

“Let them go, the victims don’t want to press charges against them” Sungjong said.

‘Are you sure?’ Mr. Lee asked.

“Yes I am” Sungjong said and ended the conversation as he sat down on the bed and placed his phone on the night stand making Jihoon smile at Sungjong and hug him.

 

“I love you, and thank you” Jihoon said.

“I love you too” Sungjong whispered leaning against Jihoon’s chest.

“When are you allowed to leave?” Sungjong asked.

“Soon, really soon and then the two of us will go somewhere quiet, private and peaceful and then I can have you all to myself” Jihoon explained smiling.

 

“I don’t want to hear what you are going to do to my brother, Anni shall we leave now? So Sungjong and Jihoon can have some time to themselves and us too” Seungri said smiling to Anni who was sitting next to him.

 

“Let’s go then” Anni said smiling at Seungri.

“Don’t get caught by nurses” Seungri said smirking at them before they left them alone in the room.

“Oppa, should we go on a vacation too? I mean it would be nice to get away from here for a while” Anni said blushing as she looked at Seungri.

 

“Let’s find a place to go to then. Say do you mind if my brother and Jihoon would come along? Sungjong is still my baby brother and it would be nice to keep an eye on him” Seungri explained looking at Anni.

 

“As long as we don’t have to share a room with them I think it will be fine” Anni said smiling at Seungri and grabbed his hand as they left the hospital together.

 

5 hours later

 

Woohyun woke up to the sun shining in his eyes and the sound of the sea, Woohyun sat up in bed and looked around the room, he saw that the balcony door was open but the other door was closed. Woohyun got up from the bed and walked to the door where he heard someone talking and opened the door, Woohyun saw Sunggyu sitting on the couch with his back turned towards him as he was on the phone talking to someone and looking at his laptop.

 

Sunggyu had turned around after he had heard the door behind him open and close and saw Woohyun standing behind the couch looking a little bit confused with where he was and what was going on.

 

“Keep on looking and think about it Woohyun just woke up, I will call you back after dinner” Sunggyu said into the phone before he hung up and got off the couch and smiled as he walked closer to Woohyun.

 

“Good afternoon did you sleep well?” Sunggyu asked.

“It was okay, what happened and where are we?” Woohyun asked.

“Well, after we left the house, I carried you since I didn’t want to wake you up, Sungjong’s team entered and searched our house looking for us. Sungjong wasn’t there and believe it or not he let us go, they are not chasing after us anymore” Sunggyu said smiling at Woohyun.

 

“That’s good news I think, but where are we and where is the rest?” Woohyun asked.

“We are in Hawaii and the rest is here too, but we had to go in teams of 2 cause it wasn’t possible to go together but right now we are trying to find a place that we can buy so we can be together again” Sunggyu explained.

 

“Hyung, I am sorry” Woohyun said looking down.

“I forgive you, it’s okay, you told me the truth and that I appreciate” Sunggyu said.

“But.. normally you would explode why not now?” Woohyun asked shocked.

“I love you and I don’t want to lose you we all make mistakes but we can learn from those mistakes and now we know what not to do in the future” Sunggyu explained smiling at Woohyun.

 

“I love you too and thank you for forgiving me” Woohyun said crying. Sunggyu smiled and gave the crying boy a kiss on his lips before he hugged him tightly.

 

“I am not going to let go of you ever! That I will promise you Woohyun I love you soooo much Woohyun” Sunggyu whispered into his ear making the boy in his arms blush deeply.

 

“I love you too hyung, and thank you again for forgiving me” Woohyun whispered as he snuggled closer into Sunggyu’s embrace.

 

With Dongwoo and Hoya.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya where lying on bed, Hoya was lying Dongwoo’s arms sleeping, they had a long day and Hoya was still shocked about what had happened. Dongwoo sighed and Hoya’s hair as he looked at the sleeping boy. Hoya didn’t take it well and Dongwoo didn’t know what to do next, it was already difficult for Hoya to trust him and the rest since Sunggyu shot Sungjong.

 

“Hoya I love you so much but it hurts me seeing you like this I really hope we can work it out, I want the old you back” Dongwoo whispered and kissed the top of Hoya’s head before he slowly moved out of the bed and left the sleeping boy alone.

 

Dongwoo walked to the small kitchen it had and made some tea for himself and as he waiting for the tea to be ready he looked through the messages he got most where from Myungsoo and a few where from Sunggyu as they wanted to keep him and Hoya informed about the house they were looking for. (Since Dongwoo was in bed with Hoya he missed the phone call and both Myungsoo and Sunggyu send everything in a text message to him). As Dongwoo was typing an okay message to Sunggyu and Myungsoo Hoya came walking out of the bedroom with a sad face.

 

“hyung I think we need to talk” Hoya said making Dongwoo look at him shocked.

“About what?” Dongwoo asked as he finished writing the message and placed his phone down before he got up and walked to Hoya.

 

“About us, I am not sure if I can do this anymore” Hoya said looking down.

“Of course can we do this, Hoya I know the last 2 weeks where bad but I can promise you we will be fine, please don’t do this I love you so much” Dongwoo said holding Hoya’s hands.

 

“This has hurt me so much, that I don’t know what to do” Hoya explained.

“Love me, and let me love you, and I promise after sometime it will be better we don’t have to forget what happened but let it go, please I don’t want to go on without you please give me another chance” Dongwoo pleaded.

 

“Okay, one more chance but please help me forget about what happened” Hoya said looking up at Dongwoo. He smiled and kissed Hoya pulling him closer as Dongwoo guided Hoya to the couch and laid the boy down on it.

 

“You have such a handsome face and I am lucky to have you all to myself” Dongwoo said smiling.

“And I am lucky to have such a caring boyfriend who would do anything for me and make sure I am okay” Hoya said smiling at Dongwoo. Dongwoo smiled back and moved on top of Hoya and leaned closer before he started kissing him again, Dongwoo wanted to move further but got interrupted by the kettle who was telling them the water for the tea was ready, Dongwoo grumbled as he got up making Hoya laugh at him.

 

With Myungsoo and Seungyeol

 

Once Myungsoo and Seungyeol arrived at their hotel room they immediately started to look for a new place so they won’t have to stay in a hotel for that long. Seungyeol was searching online and Myungsoo was on the phone with Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung, Dongwoo and Hoya are not answering their phones” Myungsoo said.

‘Don’t worry, we will just send Dongwoo a text message telling him about our progress’ Sunggyu replied.

“How is Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked.

‘He’s still sleeping’ Sunggyu said.

“Still? So you never woke him up?” Myungsoo asked.

‘It’s okay, he must have been worried a lot about what happened’ Sunggyu explained.

 

“Hyung, you love him right and every one of us has made a mistake now or then, one is worse than the other but we are only human so it is okay for us to make mistakes explain this to Woohyun and he will understand, Hoya might be more difficult but Dongwoo will find a way to make Hoya listen to him” Myungsoo explained.

 

“Myungsoo, can you give me the phone? I think I found something” Seungyeol said.

“Sure I’ll get something to eat, hyung Seungyeol will take over from here” Myungsoo said and gave the phone to Seungyeol before he left.

 

“Hyung, I found this place, it’s near the beach and big enough for us, but it’s on the other side of the island, but the price is good though” Seungyeol explained.

 

‘Should we do it?’ Sunggyu asked.

“It’s more than half a day driving but I don’t know how much money you and Dongwoo have to get there” Seungyeol explained.

 

‘Then keep on looking and think about it Woohyun just woke up, I will call you back after dinner’ Sunggyu said and hung up. Seungyeol sighed and placed the phone down before he looked out the window waiting for Myungsoo to come back. It didn’t take him long to return and placed the food on the table before he turned to Seungyeol and smiled.

 

“I got your favorite, you want me to feed you?” Myungsoo said smirking.

“Why don’t you let me eat now and you can feed me my dessert” Seungyeol said smiling.

“Sounds like a plan, you better eat fast I can’t wait already” Myungsoo said smiling now.

“Neither can I, it has been a while since we had some time alone together” Seungyeol said.

“You know on one side I am glad this all happened, Sungjong showed us how easy it is to underestimate people and that we need to be more careful with who to trust in the future” Myungsoo explained sitting down next to Seungyeol.

 

“I hate it when you are right” Seungyeol said.

“But that is why you love me right? because I am always right” Myungsoo said teasing Seungyeol.

“Keep on teasing me like that and you can wait a long time for your dessert, but you are right about one thing and that is that I love you” Seungyeol said smiling at Myungsoo.

 

“Now let’s eat before it gets cold” Myungsoo said.

“You just want your dessert” Seungyeol muttered making Myungsoo smile.

“No, I only want you and no one else” Myungsoo said before they started eating.

 

THE END

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making you wait so long for this, i had to re write everything -.-

To say this is not really my best work cause this has no plot it's more a few loose ends tied together :(

So i am not really happy with it since i know i can do better but this is how it turned out to be :(

I hope you will enjoy reading it though ^^

If you are here only to criticize this then please don't leave a comment at all

Also if you could click the picture below it would mean a lot to me ^^

gshow3_sign_M.jpg