Sunggyu

A Triangle Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s Point of View

Hi, my name is Kim Sunggyu. I’m a 7th semester student at Business & Administration in the university. Today is a special day. She’s back!

Yeah, she is Yoon Jini, my close friend, my classmate, my………… Actually I prefer not to meet her today, cuz you know, what will happen when two people whose fall in love have meet again after a long time separated? yup! There’s gonna be a lovey dovey scene. I hate it. You guys confused? Those two person, yes it is Jini, but the other ones, of course, is not me, it’s her boyfriend, Nam Woohyun, who’s actually was also my best friend, my roommate, my…………. Why I feel already tired just talking about this.

 

-00-

 

Yesterday, Woohyun told me that Jini wanted us (it means me, woohyun, and her) to eat ramyeon together in our favorite restaurant right after she landed in Korea. I think it would be suspicious if I refused, so I said “Okay, it’s such a long time the three of us didn’t eat together. Haha” -,-

I’m already in the ramyeon shop, I heard Woohyun’s calling. I get closer to them, and I also heard “Oooh, hamster!” Yes, that’s Jini, calling her favorite nickname of mine.

I smirked.

Even before I put my on the chair, she commented about my appearance. She said that I wear “the same feeling” clothes with Woohyun. I even can hear she said “Aaaah, I envied your connection.” But Woohyun is someone that I can talk to without talking, like he can read my mind. Cuz right after I sit, he called the waitress.

“Make an order, hyung..” he said.

“Oh, Beef ramyeon please..” I said it to the waitress.

“Make it two.” Woohyun added.

I just realized that he still didn’t order the food, while Jini’s bowl is a half-empty.

“Yaaa Woohyunie, why you did this again? I have told you, don’t wait me..”

“It’s okay Hyung..”

Yeah, Woohyun is always like that. He’s a god guy. He taken care everyperson very well. He’s someone who showed respect but also can make a joke. When Jini started to complain about her room mate, he started to tease me about my habit. I have a sleep disorder called bruxism. It’s a habit that sometimes I clench my teeth while I’m sleeping so it make a sound like... like hamster when they’re eating. Yup! Hamster.. Actually, Woohyun is the one who gave me that nickname, but he stopped calling me that when Jini founds pleasure to calling me with that nickname. But Jini didn’t know my habit, she just called me hamster beacuse she thought that my face is looked like hamster. Of course there’s just a few people who know that habit, I’m not sleeping with everybody dude..

 

-00-

 

We’re sitting not so far from the TV, so we could see the TV program. There’s a few person in that tv program, sit in U shape and discussed something. Kim Hyesun and Yoon Jongshin were the MC, there’s also G-Dragon and Daesung from Bigbang as the guest stars. They discussed something about love at the first sight. I’m hearing the MC asked ‘Do you believe love at the first sight? Have you experience it?”

Love at the first sight? I didn’t knew what it is. So, I prefer talking about the first met. You guys are curious how’s my first met with Jini? Hmm, actualy there’s nothing spectacular or sweet happened in our first met. She’s jumped into me and introduced herself. On that time, I just wonder ‘Are all Seoul girls like this one?’ because she’s so spontaneous, so brave. But I admited that she’s a special girl, she has a kind-heart, because she’s the one, only one person who started a conversation with me on that day, my first day in the new environment.

I wanted to talk about my first met with Woohyun. It happened on the begining of Winter about 6 years ago.

 

Go back to November 2006.

I still at my first year in high school, and Woohyun is in his last year in middle school. That day, my mom asked me to accompany her to goes to Woohyun’s house. We’re going to adopted him. Both of Woohyun’s parents have passed away from an accident. Woohyun is the only son, so there’s no one who would take care of his aducation fee. My mom is one of the School Commitee, and she wanted to adopted him and taken care of his education fee. Woohyun have agreed to be adopted. So that day, we came to picked him up.

Me and my mom was already in front of his house, his tiny house. We were accompanied by one of his neighbour, Jungyeop Ahjussi. He opened the fence door, and that’s when my first time seeing Woohyun. He was sitting there, washing his clothes with hands. For my whole life, I never do such things. So I felt suddenly trembling, seeing a young kids did that. He was washing his hands and bowing to us.

“Anyeonghasimnika” He said it with a low voice.

“Oh, Woohyun ssi, have you packed your things? We’re gonna moved today.” My mom said softly.

“I’m really sorry, but I haven’t packed my things. I even have to finished my washing.”

“Aaah, it’s okay. Just finished your washing, then we’re gonna packed together.” My mom said it with smile. “Oh wait, this is my son, Sunggyu.. He’s gonna be your brother.” Mom introduced me. I made a bow, so did he.

Jungyeop Ahjussi made us drink while waiting him washing clothes. He talked something to Woohyun, and back to have chat with my mom. Not long after, he finished his washing and came to the house, and started packing. Mom told me to help him. So I just followed him into the house.

He started to packed his clothes. I asked him how can I help him, but he answered “No, thanks.” I don’t want to get over the boundaries, so I just kept standing and started to make a conversation.

“So, you washed your clothes by yourself?” I asked that stupid question.

He nodded.

“And how are you eating?” I asked another stupid question.

“Cook.” He simply answered like that.

“By yourself?” I asked shockingly.

He nodded. “Washing the dishes, sweeping the floor, cleaning the closet.” He added.

Wow. I found myself open my mouth a bit.

He finished to pack his clothes, now he started to packed his books. I started another conversation.

“Mmm, I know, it’s realy hard to lose parents. I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter