Don't patronize him.

So, We're Kind of a Little Clichéd too.

Kris groans as he tosses to his side to hug his fiance closer, that is if he's on the bed. The blond immediately sits up to find Tao's side of the bed empty.

He sees the watch on the table and it's only 6 in the morning and training is not until 10. He jumps off the bed and runs out of the bedroom.

"TAO!"

Something crashes on the floor and Tao appears in front of Kris with panicked eyes, "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

The blond sighs in relief and hugs the younger boy, "I thought you left!!!"

"Uhh, I did?" Tao releases himself from Kris, "I went to the morning market around 5. I'm preparing our breakfast and also our lunch for later during your training. I mean, is it okay for me to watch you today?"

"Of course, baby. You're my fiance, why would I not want you there?"

Tao bites his lower lip and an obvious blush paints his cheeks, "Go and take a shower, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

Kris returns to bedroom to grab his stuff for shower and when he returns outside, that's when he notices just how cute his boyfriend is at the moment. Tao is wearing a panda apron, and his bangs is tied into a tiny ponytail over his head now, making it bob up and down as he moves around the kitchen. He silently walks behind the younger and kisses his cheek, Tao jumps at the contact, "YOU SCARED ME! Kris, it's too early in the morning!"

"You're so cute." Kris gives Tao's tiny ponytail a friendly tug, the younger scowls at him, "Shower. Now."

"Yes, dear." Kris cups his boyfriend's face and presses a long kiss on his lips before running towards the bathroom to escape Tao who's threatened him with a spatula. "YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!" The younger screams from the other side of the door, pinching the tip of his nose since Kris always ends up pressing his nose against his own and it hurts no matter how much he loves kissing the blond.

"BUT YOU LOVE ME!" Kris screams from the shower, Tao rolls his eyes and just screams back, "YOU LOVE ME MORE!"

Twenty minutes later, the two of them are eating their breakfast, Kris is checking the news from his phone when Tao clears his throat, "... He's always been in love with you."

Kris looks up from his phone and turns to the younger, "Huh?"

Tao takes a sip of his orange juice before clearing his throat again, "Luhan-ge."

"I thought we're not talking about..."

"The 'break-up' we won't, but I promised you, remember? When I return from China, I'm going to tell you everything I kept from you."

Kris straightens up, "Okay. Go on."

"I only knew about his crush on you after you asked me to go with you to watch Jeux d' enfants."

"That long already, huh?"

Tao nods, "The moment he saw you on the first day, he already has this insatiable crush on you."

Kris smiles, "Really? I already had my eyes on you the moment you came in late for the tour." The younger chuckles and leans over to kiss his boyfriend, "Stop interrupting me..."

"You're not allowed to sound so seductively this early in the morning, too." Kris pulls Tao again and kisses him deeper, the younger beats his chest so that the blond will let go, "KRIS!!!"

"Sorry..." Kris laughs, Tao narrows his eyes before sitting back down on his chair, "Anyway, that's why I kind of... Didn't want to be seen with you. I didn't want anybody to know that we're getting closer that time and most importantly, I didn't want to hurt him."

Kris shakes his head, chuckling to himself, "Dear god, we're too nice on Luhan."

"I guess. But, really, you can ask Jonghyun-hyung... I had a hard time, too."

Kris raises an eyebrow and places his chin on his palm, "What do you mean?"

"I cried a lot before. Because... I was falling in love with you and at that time, I didn't think it's right for me to be with you because Luhan-ge liked you first and he adored you. He thinks you're a god."

"Ah, I see. I understand now why you were so angry when I asked if you were just stringing me along."

Tao nods with a pout, "That was really mean. I felt like a stranger to you."

"I was just getting impatient, I guess."

Tao sighs, "You were." The younger stands up and takes the dirty dishes to the sink, "I didn't want to tell you even if we started officially going out because I didn't want you to be awkward with him, too. If anything, I wanted you to be friends, I wanted all of us to be friends."

"I wanted it, too. That's why I didn't see anything wrong when he started coming to the training even though my team mates were worried about it already. Should have listened."

"Uh-huh." Tao is washing the dishes and Kris watches his back, the blond smiles since the panda apron is back on and he sighs to himself because the younger boy is very domesticated and he's like a wife, except he's a guy and Kris wouldn't have it any other way. "Ge, do you have an idea why he started coming to practice? Never really had the time to ask Sehun."

"Sehun. Tsk." Kris frowns, Tao turns to him with a raised brow, "What's wrong with Sehun?"

Kris rolls his eyes and finishes his coffee, "Chanyeol said those two had a misunderstanding and Sehun's been living in Kai's apartment since Friday."

"Ahhh. So that's why he took me there. I didn't even expect him to take me somewhere, since I know they live together."

"Why'd you call him first? Why not Jonghyun-hyung?"

Tao chuckles and looks at Kris in confusion, "A-are you... Jealous of Sehun?" The blond scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest, "No, I'm not." The younger bites his lower lip as he tries not to laugh, he removes his gloves and sits on Kris' lap, "You're adorable. You're cute when you're jealous."

The older pouts and raises his eyebrow, "I'm not jealous." The younger pinches both Kris' cheeks before placing a kiss on his nose, "I called Sehun first because I know, even if I'm putting him in a predicament, he'll understand. That boy is too mature for his age."

"Don't patronize him."

Tao laughs heartily at this and Kris growls at him, "So... Sehun, huh?"

"Tao, don't you dare."

Tao laughs again and then peppers Kris' face with butterfly kisses, then ends it with a loving peck on the lips, "We just got engaged, and I love you. I would never feel anything for Sehun the way I feel about you." Tao pinches Kris' cheek again before jumping off of him to return to the counter. He starts preparing the lunch box for today.

"About that, Tao, are we telling them we're engaged?" Kris asks as he watches his boyfriend's back again. Tao shakes his head, "Not yet. I don't think it's the right time for anybody to know."

"Chanyeol has an idea of me proposing to you, though. Baekhyun probably knows, too."

"If nobody asks, we won't have to answer anything." Tao tells Kris, "We have promise rings that also serve as engagement rings. We can just say we're wearing couple rings and that's that."

"I'm not mad or whatever, but why don't you want them to know?"

Tao sighs, "l would love it better that they know about our status when everything's settled, when nobody's miserable."

"I see. I understand." Kris checks the clock and it's only 8:40 am. He walks next to the younger and he watches as Tao prepares kimbap, "Do you need help?"

The younger nods, "Cut those and put it in the lunchbox. There's kimchi in the fridge, put some in a smaller container." Kris moves and Tao prepares the rest of their lunch. After 10 minutes, Tao asks Kris to put the boxes in a bag as he takes his quick shower. By 9:15 the both of them are walking out of their apartment and headed to the gym hand in hand.

-----

It's a fifteen minute walk from their apartment to the gym. Tao scolded Kris after learning that his boyfriend drives himself to the gym even if it's just a short distance away.

"Unless we really need to, we're not using your car. We'll take the bus or walk."

"Yes, dear."

"The morning breeze is awesome. Yixing-ge and I took a morning walk after he slept over in our house after we went shopping."

Kris scoffs, "So, Yixing, too?"

Tao laughs and hits the older boy playfully, "I'm gonna run out of friends if you get jealous with everyone."

"I'm just kidding." Kris pulls Tao closer then opens the gym door. It's still empty and the younger takes a seat 3 rows from below. "I'm gonna start stretching, are you okay here alone?" Kris asks, Tao nods, "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm just gonna go check my emails and stuff." Kris kisses is cheek before starting to run around the gym. The younger is too busy with his phone that hee doesn't notice someone approach him.

"Hey."

Tao looks up to see Baekhyun standing over him by the bleachers, "Hi, hyung."

The shorter boy sits next to him and they watch in silence as their respective boyfriends stretch for their training today. "How are both of you?" Baekhyun starts, Tao looks at him, "We talked. We spent the whole night just talking."

"I have no reason to believe that you just talked. Make up is always awesome."

"HYUNG!" Tao is blushing and the older is laughing uncontrollably next to him. "... We talked after doing it..." Tao whispers under his breath and Baekhyun smiles widely, "Amazing, right? Sometimes I have to pretend I'm really angry at Chanyeol so we can have make up too."

"Hyuuuung~!" Tao whines, he's not really that apt in talking about his life out in the open. Baekhyun laughs and Tao just hangs his head low in embarrassment - he's too embarrassed to even look at Kris getting sweaty on the court.

"Sorry, captain. Looks like Baekhyun's bullying Tao."

Kris is looking at his boyfriend pouting and whining next to Baekhyun, "It's okay. He looks cute like that. I that way and I'll get wushu'd."

"How's the both of you, anyway?" Chanyeol asks as he jogs next to Kris - the two of them are 20 minutes earlier than the 10AM call time and they're the only two doing lapses on the court.

"We're fixing things up. We're not in the best condition at the moment but we're not in our worst."

"How's the make up ?"

"Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol laughs and jogs ahead of Kris. He stops in front of where his boyfriend is sitting with Tao and winks at him. Baekhyun gets the message and they laugh uncontrollably, Chanyeol jogs on. Kris stops in front of Tao and mouths 'I'm sorry. They're crazy.' Tao just smiles and motions with his hand for Kris to go on jogging.

"By the way, Tao..." Baekhyun starts, Tao narrows his eyes at the other, "I refuse to answer anything that deals about my... life."

Baekhyun hits his arm, "Chanyeol and I are just kidding around. That's not the 'by the way' for. By the way, there's still the beach trip and everyone's going."
Baekhyun explains, Tao nods his head, the shorter boy continues, "Everyone. Luhan-hyung... We convinced him to still come."

Tao sighs then just watches his boyfriend on the court, "I don't want the others to be worried, we talked about this last night too. And we'll be there... Makes it easier than coming up with an excuse why the two of us are not going."

"That's great. Maybe good things will happen at the beach."

"Maybe." Tao puts his phone inside his pocket and asks Baekhyun about Thailand and the shorter boy is only too happy to tell Tao all about his trip.

Back in the court, the two tall guys are catching their breaths in one corner, away from their partners. "Hey, Chanyeol... Did you tell Baekhyun about... My plans with Tao?"

The younger shakes his head, "If I tell him, he'll nag me and be envious of Tao." Kris smiles, Chanyeol raises his brow, "What's up, captain?"

"Don't tell your boyfriend, and don't react, okay? I made a promise not to tell."

"What is it?"

"He said yes."

"Really?!" Chanyeol's eyes widen, "I become your best man, this secret will not escape me until your official announcement."

"Done." The two of them high five each other then starts jogging around again, Chanyeol catches up to Kris then asks, "Then how come you're still fixing things up? Shouldn't you already be both in the best condition?"

"The two of us, we're happy. We're okay. We talked about this before going to bed..." Kris turns to see Chanyeol grinning at him, "After we had make-up , and after I proposed."

"Wow, post- proposal. Very nice."

"Are you gonna get me to continue, or what? And it's not really post- proposal, just to be clear, you moron."

Chanyeol starts laughing, "Okay, okay. Got it. Go on."

"We don't want the others to be awkward around us, we don't want all of you guys to worry."

The younger nods, "I see. Have you talked about what you're gonna do with Luhan-hyung, though?"

"That... We're still gonna talk about. Still haven't been brought up."

"Because something else came up."

"PARK CHANYEOL! THREE MORE LAPSES!" Kris screams, just in time for the majority of the team to arrive and for Chanyeol to not be able to complain about the punishment.

"Does he do that, too?" Baekhyun asks as he watches Kris scream at his boyfriend. Tao furrows his brows and asks, "Do what?"

"Be all authorative, like... HUANG ZITAO, MY ! Or, BABE, TOUCH YOURSELF!"

"HYUNG!!!!" Tao almost cries because he's too embarrassed. He wonders how his friend can keep a straight face asking questions like those as if asking how's the weather coming. The shorter male guffaws and tears start coming out of his eyes due to excessive laughter, "Sorry, sorry. You know I just love to tease."

Tao narrows his eyes at Baekhyun before pouting, "Fine, hyung..." He turns to the court and Kris is already playing with his teammates, "Never really saw him play. This is the first time I'm watching him."

"Me, too. Chanyeol, I mean." Baekhyun exclaims and starts to cheer. The rest of the team looks at their direction, Tao facepalms himself due to embarrassment.

"I wish Kiseop's here." Eli groans, Yun laughs next to him, "Teo's coming later so, I'm sorry bro. No cheerleader for you today!"

"Is it bring your partner day?! I wasn't informed!" Taemin grumbles. Kris clears his throat and he divides the team into two, with 3 members each. He gets Yun and Chanyeol with him. Taemin against them with Eli and Myungsoo. It's not even halfway through practice and Baekhyun is already screaming his lungs out for Chanyeol.

"GO! BABY! YOU GO BEAT THEM!!!"

"Hyung!!!" Tao whines, the shorter glares at him, "Cheer for Kris, too! He's obviously lacking!"

"YUNNY!!!"

The other two turns to see a tall boy with long hair in a ponytail sit a few seats from them. Baekhyun turns to him, "Who're you cheering for?"

The tall boy points at Yun, the third member of Kris' team, "I'm Baekhyun! Chanyeol's boyfriend. This is Tao..." He pulls Tao up from his seat, "He's Kris' boyfriend."

"Woah. Big shot. I'm Teo. Yun's boyfriend. I just came to cheer him on."

"Sit with us! The other team has no cheerleaders. We have to cheer our boys!"

Teo nods, Tao sighs because even if Teo might be as tall as him, he looks nice and Baeekhyun just found a new prey. The youngest watches the practice and it really looks like Chanyeol and Yun is more eager to play when the other two with him cheers them on. Tao sighs and cups his hands on his mouth and screams, "GO KRIS!!!" Baekhyun and Teo grins, and the three of them starts to cheer together.

In the court, Eli grunts everytime he hears a cheer for the other side, "THIS IS JUST UNFAIR!!!"

Kris shrugs as he fakes a right before shooting a three-point shot. Taemin calls for a time out. "We should have said no boyfriends allowed!"

Kris taps the vice-captain's shoulder, "Don't be too mad. You can still call Kibum and you know, outcheer them."

"Myungsoo, Eli. Call Woohyun and Kiseop. just got real." Taemin commands s, all three callls their partners and Chanyeol just chuckles as the three walk to the bleachers. "What? It's not even the end of the first half!" Baekhyun yells, Chanyeol tries to hug him but the shorter pushes him away, "SWEAT!"

Kris shakes his head as Tao starts to wipe the sweat off his arms, "They said you're distracting them. They're calling their cheerers."

Teo laughs as Yun drinks his energy drink next to the taller boy, "So for now, indefinite breaktime until all of them shows up, right, captain?"

"Yup." Kris nods and takes a seat next to Tao. "I thought you're not gonna cheer on me. I was getting envious of Yun and Chanyeol."

Tao rolls his eyes, "I just thought it was embarrassing, but seeing that I'm the only one not cheering you on, I felt out of place."

"Come here." Kris pats his lap and Tao sits on him. The blond just hugs him by the waist and lays his head on the younger's shoulder. "I'm so glad you're here to watch me practice. You come on actual games too, okay?"

"Of course."

The other four with them busies themselves with their own partners as they wait for the others to arrive. Kris is already falling asleep on Tao's shoulder when someone screams the moment the gym's door opens, "WHO'S MAKING MY TAEMIN FEEL BAD?!!"

Baekhyun looks up to find Kim Kibum walking inside, "OMO! That's THE Kim Kibum!!! He's legendary! Didn't he graduate last year?"

"He's a legend for what?" Tao asks, Baekhyun shrugs, "For being a diva? He's a fashion icon."

"You sound like a fan." Teo comments and the shorter boy nods. Minutes later, a sleepy-looking Kiseop and a bouncy Woohyun enters the gym. "YOU AND YOUR CHEERLEADERS ARE SO ON KRIS WU!!!" Taemin screams from the court, the three players stand. "Cheer me on, okay?" Kris pecks Tao on the cheek before he runs down to play again.

They're 15 minutes into the game and the battle between the cheerers are more intense than the game in the court. "Myungsoo! You stupid prick! How dare you steal the ball from Chanyeol!!!!???" Baekhyun screams, Woohyun bites back, "If his ears aren't in the way, he would have gotten that shot!!!"

"KRIS!!! Win this!!!!"

"Taeminnie you're way hotter than Kris! You win this!!!"

"Yunny!!! Fighting!!!"

"Eli! You aren't getting any if you don't win this!!!"

Baekhyun's eyes widen because that's just unfair. He screams louder, "CHANYEOL I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU HEAD IF YOU LOSE!!!!"

Tao gasps and Teo laughs heartily, he ignores Baekhyun and cheers for Yun, "Win or lose, baby! Win or lose!!!"

Back in the court, Kris calls for a time out, the 6 gathers around and they're all silent for a moment because the others in the bleachers are still trash-talking each other, the captain clears his throat. "I think they're all a bad idea."

Taemin nods, "Yeah. Thank god nobody else is here to watch." The players are still talking when they're halted by a piercing scream from the bleachers, "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol runs up the steps, the other five follows him because their respective partners are already at each others' faces.

Kris is relieved that Tao isn't a part of it, his boyfriend is just trying to pry away Baekhyun and Teo, Kiseop is doing the same to Woohyun and Kibum. "Baby, make them stop!" Tao pleads to Kris and the blond just pries him away from the commotion. "What happened?"

"Kibum-hyung stalked over to us and started lashing out on your team and Woohyun did too. Teo and Baekhyun started defending everyone."

Kris laughs, "What's going on? It's just a practice game." Tao shrugs with a pout, "I have no idea..."

"Stop being cute." Kris tells Tao who raises an eyebrow, the older kisses his boyfriend and the youngers sighs into the kiss. "Kris-ge, I think you should stop them first." Kris nods, "Tao, in the future, I don't want kids like these, okay?"

Tao chuckles and nods, "Noted."

The blond walks back to the small commotion and blows his whistle. "Okay, guys and girls. Stop it."

Baekhyun and Kibum glares at Kris, "Who're you calling a girl??!!" Taemin rubs the back of his neck and mouths, "You...?"

"Oh, hell, NO!" Kibum screams and stalks forward Kris, Tao is quick to pull his boyfriend aside, "Stop right there! I-I know wushu and I-I'm not scared to use it on you, hyung."

Kiseop yawns, "Why are we doing this? I'm sleepy and it's almost lunch. I'm hungry." Eli pats his boyfriend's head, "There, there. We'll grab lunch once this is settled."

"Can't we all get along?" Yun asks and Teo growls, "He made fun of your height!"

Myungsoo laughs silently before speaking, "We're all in one team and we're just playing a friendly game. If we play against another school, all of you would have to get along if you want to cheer for us."

Woohyun snorts, "They called you the muse of the team, sweetie!"

Baekhyun snorts while Kibum chuckles and they both blurt out, "Sweetie!"

"Looks like you're already getting along." Chanyeol comments and his boyfriend shrugs, "I guess. Hey, hyung, your eyeliner looks amazing."

"Really?! We have to go shopping! You, too, Teo! You're so tall! Clothes would look awesome on you!" Kibum claps his hands, "We should go, I'm getting bored here already!"

Teo and Baekhyun nods and waves goodbye to their partners. Kiseop tells Eli he's going back home to sleep and Woohyun also tells Myungsoo he's going back home to finish some stuff. One by one, they walk out of the gym leaving the players dumbfounded, "What the just happened?" Kris asks and all he gets is a collective, 'How the hell do I know?'

"How about you, Tao?" Kris asks, the younger smiles, "I want to stay. I'm just gonna watch quietly, okay?"

"Awesome." Kris smiles and runs back to the court. Tao watches as the players finally finishes the game in peace with Kris' team winning only by 3 points. The captain calls out for a lunch break and everyone disperses. Kris settles next to Tao who starts unpacking their lunch, "I'm gonna finish the training by 5. I'm gonna tell the guys to take it easy, because enrollment on Friday and 2nd sem starts on Monday. We all deserve a break." Kris explains, Tao hums. "Babe, call Kyungsoo and Kai, we still have that dinner with them tonight." Kris tells Tao and the younger smiles at him. The ravenhaired boy picks a piece of kimbap and feeds Kris, "What do you think?"

"Awesome. I love your food, you know that." Tao beams, then eats a piece, too. "How about... I cook for everyone tonight? We can invite them in our apartment. You can play and then I'll go to the supermarket."

"That's cool, too. But I don't want you to go alone."

Tao huffs in frustration, "I'm not a kid..." Kris ruffles the younger's hair, "But you're my baby." The younger pouts and continues to eat, "I'll ask Kyungsoo-hyung to come with me, will that be okay?"

"That will make me feel better." Kris tells the younger and Tao beams. They eat happily, Tao asking what he wants for dinner and everything. After they're done eating, the younger places the empty lunch boxes back into the bag, Kris lies on the bleachers and places his head on Tao's lap while his boyfriend texts Kyungsoo so they can go do the grocery together. Tao gets a reply and he smiles playfully before smothering Kris with kisses. This surprises the older a bit but he doesn't mind, until his boyfriend purrs.

"Kris... You love me, right?"

"Yes? Very much. Why?"

"Can I borrow your car?"

Kris sits up and stares at Tao, "You drive?" The raven-haired boy nods, takes his wallet out and shows Kris his license. The blond narrows his eyes at his boyfriend, "You're the one who didn't want to use the car."

"You want me to bring bags and bags of groceries in a bus? What if the bus is full? Or I get mugged? I'm going to be with Kyungsoo-hyung and do you want Kai to kill me if something happens to him?" Tao asks Kris in the cutest way he possibly can. Kris pinches the bridge of his nose before sighing, "Please, just take care of my baby."

Tao crosses his arms with a pout, "I thought I am your baby?!"

Kris chuckles and pulls his boyfriend in a tight hug, "You are but that car... I bought that with all my blood, sweat and tears. My mom refused to buy me a car when I moved here because she's already paying for everything else. I had to work and save a lot for three years. I just stopped working this year because I'm almost graduating." He explains before pushing Tao and staring at him, "Please take good care of it?"

Tao giggles and kisses his boyfriend's cheek, "Of course... What you love, I love." Kris sighs and tells Tao that the car key is in the bowl near the door where they also place their keys to the apartment. The younger assures Kris that he'll take care of the car and Kris nods before lying on Tao's lap again. Tao runs his hand on Kris' hair until his boyfriend falls asleep.

It must be 20 minutes later when he shakes Kris awake because s are coming in, "I'm going ahead. You tell Chanyeol, alright? I doubt I can contact Baekhyun now that he's out shopping."

-----

Kyungsoo and Tao ends up shopping for almost 2 hours before returning back to the Chinese couple's apartment.

"Woooow..." Kyungsoo exclaims the moment he steps foot inside the place, "It really feels different here..."

Tao smiles and beckons the older inside as they head to the kitchen, Kyungsoo places the bags on the table then starts wandering about the place. "I've been to Luhan and Sehun's but your place really has a 'couple' feel to it."

"We're a couple, hyung." Tao chuckles and Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "I know, Tao. It's home-y here. I love it." The older tells him before running back to the kitchen to help Tao with their groceries. "Why don't you move in with Kai then?"

Kyungsoo shakes his head, "I'm not yet ready for that. He's asked me a thousand times but I guess I just don't want to deal with everything that follows. My parents aren't even aware I'm dating him."

"Oh. I see... How about his family? How are they?"

"They're very nice. His sisters are very beautiful. Especially the bride, she's so lovely. His parents are very kind." Kyungsoo simply explains, Tao clears his throat before asking, "Do they know about the both of you?"

The older shyly nods, "It was a little awkward though, but his mother said Jongin had dated a lot in high school, boys and girls." There's a slight hesitation in Kyungsoo's voice, "She said we just might be a pace. Or we could be forever, too. As long as Jongin is happy she said."

"Well, let's hope it's forever." Tao smiles, Kyungsoo does the same. They're cutting vegetables when the older asks, "How about you and Kris? Do your families know?"

Tao nods, "Kris talked to my parents when I was in China. I haven't spoken to his mother yet but he said she's aware that we're living together. My parents... I think they love him already."

"Married."

"Not yet." Tao gasps as it suddenly hits him and he hopes Kyungsoo didn't hear the slight adoration in his voice when he said it. The younger sighs in relief when his friend just laughs and continues to prepare the ingredients.

It must have been an hour and a half later when the front door opens and Kris walks in. Tao excuses himself from the kitchen and greets his boyfriend.

"Smells heaven in here." Kris comments, the younger runs to him and kisses him on the cheek. "Welcome home."

"I am home." Kris smiles then walks inside. He greets Kyungsoo then walks to the bedroom, his younger boyfriend following him. Tao rummages through Kris' drawers and lays out an outfit for the older who's currently resting on the bed. "Take a hot shower so you can feel a bit refreshed."

"Yes, dear." Kris smiles then grabs Tao by the wrist before ravishing his boyfriend's lips. The younger melts into the kiss for a moment before pulling away immediately, "We have a guest..."

"Let him hear."

"Kris!" Tao slaps his boyfriend's chest before walking out of the room. Kyungsoo is smiling at him when he appears back into the kitchen. "Wifey Taotao."

"Hyung...!" Tao whines and Kyungsoo laughs heartily. Kris emerges out of the bedroom and heads straight to the shower after. "Hey, Tao..." Kyungsoo calls the younger's attention.

"Hmn?"

"Is it okay if I leave? I'm gonna take a quick shower and return with Jongin. We still have half an hour before the pie is done anyway. I set the alarm, just in case you and Kris decides to do something while I'm gone. The rest are cooked and ready."

"Okay." Tao smiles and shows Kyungsoo to the door, "Thank you, hyung." The younger locks the door and heads to the bedroom. He smiles mischievously before grabbing his towel and quietly opens the shower door. He sees the silhouette of Kris through the shower curtain and Tao decides to slide it open. Kris turns in surprise but smiles immediately when he finds Tao with his towel in hand.

"Joining me?" Kris asks and Tao nods. "I only have 30 minutes until the pie is done, so I thought, rather than wait for you and the pie to be done, I'd join you."

"Alright then." Kris crosses his arms as he watches his boyfriend strip off his clothes. Once Tao is completely , Kris grabs him immediately so he can join him under the water. "Let's just shower, 'kay?" Tao smiles and Kris furrows his brows, the younger pouts, "I'm serious. I'm still a little sore from last night. And I'm sure you're exhausted for today too."

Kris sighs before planting a quick peck on Tao's lips, "You have no idea."

"Then, shower. Quick and innocent shower." The younger pulls away from Kris and starts shampooing his hair. The older smiles at him before scrubbing his entire body with soap. They keep their time in the shower completely innocent except for the occassional stolen kisses and playful touches.

Tao heads out of the shower first with his towel wrapped around his waist. He walks to the kitchen and the alarm still has a minute left before it goes off. The younger waits, and turns off the oven the moment the sound blares through the kitchen. He puts on his oven mitts and takes out the pie, just in time for Kris to come out of the bathroom and sees him half , with oven mitts and said dessert.

"Can I eat the pie off of you? Damn it, baby. So y."

Tao rolls his eyes and sets the pie on the counter before walking to the bedroom, dragging Kris with him. "Later, if we have left overs." Tao teases once they're inside the bedroom, Kris growls at him. They put on their clothes and goes back to the kitchen where the blond helps Tao set up the table. "Woah, looks like we overdid it."

"You both did. Remind me never to have Kyungsoo and you prepare dinner for 6. We can probably feed the whole floor with all of these." Kris comments and Tao laughs it off. Their bickering is cut off when there's insistent knocks on the door. The couple walks to the living room and opens it to find their 4 other friends waiting in the hallway.

The other four walks in and takes off their coats. Baekhyun and Kai wanders around the house, when suddenly a piercing scream cuts the pleasantries happening among the other people in the room. "What's wrong?" Tao asks Baekhyun who's standing in front of the corkboard. "How could you mess up the kitchen like this, Kris??!!" He yells before turning to Kris. Tao sighs in relief because Baekhyun hasn't taken much notice to the polaroid stuck in the middle.

"And are you two engaged??!!"

Or so he thought.

"Why don't we eat first?" Kris asks nervously and everybody shuffles to the dining room. Baekhyun eyes the Chinese couple judgingly, Tao clears his throat, "Let's eat."

They all eat in silence with an air of awkwardness hanging in the air. After about 5 minutes or so, Baekhyun speaks, "Still waiting for an answer."

Tao facepalms before burying his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck. Kris sighs and holds Tao's hand from underneath the table. "Yes." He simply tells their friends before going back to eat. Kai gasps in surprise, Baekhyun yelps, Kyungsoo shrugs and Chanyeol keeps eating.

"I knew it. I saw it earlier, I just didn't ask." Kyungsoo comments and just returns to his plate. Chanyeol just tells them that he already had dibs for bestman. Baekhyun whines then turns to his boyfriend, "Chanyeol?"

"Kris already told me earlier." The tallest Korean earns a hard slap on his thigh as response. Tao finally removes his blushing face from Kris' shoulder and turns to everyone, "W-we didn't want to announce it yet. Please, don't tell the others until we're ready for everyone to know."

"I'm going to be the other best man. That's final!" Baekhyun announces and Tao groans, "You make it sound like I have no choice. It is my wedding." The shorter boy rolls his eyes, "You don't. Chanyeol and I will be the best men and you two aren't gonna protest."

"Ge, I'm cancelling the engagement." Tao tells his boyfriend, the blond turns to him and whispers, "Or we can also get married secretly in Greece or something." The younger chuckles, "We can do that, too."

Kai snorts at Baekhyun, "You're just mad you aren't engaged and you're dating longer than them."

"Jongin, that's not nice." Kyungsoo reprimands his lover, Baekhyun glares at the tanned boy, "I'm gonna murder you."

"Not in our house please." Kris tells his friends. He looks at Chanyeol who's just busy stuffing himself, "Dude, your boyfriend's ready to kill!" The tall Korean rolls his eyes and leans into Baekhyun's ear. He whispers something silently and the shorter boy giggles, he turns back to the other four with a wide smile, "Ok. You can get to choose a best man now, Tao."

The four guys deadpan, and the only sound that you can hear is the ticking of the clock on the wall. Tao sighs and finally speaks, "Are you bipolar, hyung?"

Baekhyun laughs heartily and doesn't answer. They drop the subject of the engagement after the 4 swore to secrecy. Their guests leave around 9 in the evening since Baekhyun is feeling under the weather in which everybody roll their eyes to. Kai says he and Sehun are picking up Yixing at the airport tomorrow morning.

"That was fun." Tao tells Kris after he closes the door when their friends left. The blond hums in agreement and kisses his boyfriend's cheek, "You're a perfect host. You're amazing."

"You patronize me too much." Tao smiles and heads to the kitchen to clean up. Kris follows him and groans when he realizes something.

"Tao."

The younger turns from the sink and faces his boyfriend, "What is it?"

"There's no more pie."

------

Author's Notes: My real life is beginning. My bum days are over and i guess, I'll be updating fics (moreso write oneshots) slowly now. I'll be starting an 8-hour job soon but i hope you wait for my updates. I'll still be updating the fics that are still unfinished (unless i dropped it) but for now, i just wanna tell you guys this. ^_^;;