New Years Presents

Mini Stories~

 

New Years
You sighed and pressed your face against the shop's window. It was New Years and you were window shopping for your boyfriend Ljoe, but you ended up shopping more for yourself. The glass became foggy quickly and you couldn't see the bear anymore. "You want that?" You looked up startled to see Ljoe. "What are you doing here?" You mumbled. Great, now I cant get him a present in secret. "I was shopping for you." He said nonchalantly and looked away. You sighed, "So was I..." You pouted and looked back at the stuffed bear through the window. "All right all right, I get it." Ljoe chuckled and went in the store leaving you outside, alone again. He quickly returned holding the bear in his hands. "Happy New Years." He said, cold mist rose from his mouth into the air. His cheeks were red and so was his nose. You jumped up on your tip toes in glee, "Gomawo!" You cheerfully hugged the bear. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Ljoe pouted and pointed at his lips. "Oh right!" You leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything." You frowned. Ljoe shook his head, "No, you did. My running into you is good enough. You can be my New Years present." 
 
 
Requested by my awesome friend forever_angel 
 
Hope you enjoyed it! I know it's short, that's why it's called mini stories lol
 
 
Comment please, I love to hear what you think!