Beach

Mini Stories~

 

Beach
 
"Ya! Ljoe! Wait!" You squealed. Ljoe picked you up bridesmaid style and tossed you into the ocean water. You were at the beach with your boyfriend enjoying this perfectly hot sunny day. You sunk beneath the water, the sandy bottom cushioned you. You stood up in the waist deep water and pouted. "Ljoe ya! You got water in my nose." You whined and rubbed the bridge of your nose. "Aish! Jagiya, you were suppossed to hold your breath." Ljoe splashed through the water towards you. "This help?" He said mischievously yet playfully and pulled you under, but he made sure to plug your nose. You emerged from the water and both of you began to engage in a water fight. Soon it turned into a game of tag and you both ran around the beach like children. Finally you caught Ljoe and you and him shared a quick kiss. You had a picnic prepared and both of you laid out a towel. "Wah! Cheesecake!" You squealed and reached for a slice. "Wait!" Ljoe grabbed your hand and placed a sub sandwich in you palm. "Healthy first." He smiled warmly at you. You sighed but took a bite anyway. You ate half the sandwich then decided to dig into the cheesecake and excitedly took a slice. "Can I taste?" You nodded and he took a bite out of your cake. Ljoe's face lit up "Yumm!" He cried and you and ljoe enjoyed the cake together.
 
Sorry this is rushed! I hope you enjoyed it though. This is for you unnie!
 
Requested by omgjeeenny my cool unnie.