The Truth!!!?

Smile...

   You stay in the hospital for over 3 month without any improvement on you condition.You just see people everyday .One day,Yoona came up.You feel see  happy  to  see her,how you miss her .You come near her and try  to hug her you but stop your action because she said something that shock you.She said 'mianhe ,Iu-shi because i had make you to be like this '.You feel confuse and do not know what is the heck of she talking about.'Gomawo ,for everything that you had ever make to me but i almost died had a crush on Kwangmin,but he love you','i cannot stand still by just watching Kwangmin with the other girl so i decided to kill you even though you are my best friend ever,'said Yoona.

 

      NO ONE POV

  I have to tell the truth about my true feeling.Why did i never tell her about my feeling before she became like this.Yes,i in love with her even though she love Kwangmin.How do i know that she love Kwangmin,maybe because Kwangmin has his own charm that can distract a girl.I must tell her ,but how ?.She will never knew the truth if i tell it now.I will tell her now even thought she did not know the truth.  

   You cried really hard after heard about Yoona tell you.You cannot believe what she had done to you.Yoona want to take off your mouth oxygen so that you cannot live anymore.When Yoona hand want to reach your face suddenly someone came out.'What the heck are you doing?'.Said Youngmin.Yoona hurried up move her hand and said 'n... n... nothing...i..i just want to check oxygen'.'really ,but why you said mianhe?'.said Youngmin.'I..i..i... just want to..to....'.said Yoona she had lost her word.'If i know that this accident is your plan ,i will take you by myself to the prison'.said Youngmin.You were suprise when heard what Youngmin said.Yoona suddenly make an excuse 'i think i had to go now ,i am late for my class.'

 

  After Yoona went out from this room ,Youngmin came near you .He sat on the chair and holding your hand tighly.He said'Iu-shi ,why are you not waking up?,i really miss your smile, when i see your smile i just cannot stop to smile too,i think you are my inspiration to me,you always gave me a big smile'.'I want to tell you something ,i hope you would hear me ,the truth is  ,i really love you,i want you to be on my side always,you are my shining star and will shine always like a star,so ,please wake up'.