Chapter 2

The Playlist

CHAPTER 2
BAEKHYUN’S POV
“She has Amnesia…” The doctor told us.
“How did that happened doc? She knows all of us except Baekhyun.” Chanyeol asked him making me turn to the doctor.
“It’s severe Amnesia. Very rare actually, she still has her me and only his is gone.”
“Is that possible?”
“Yes. Maybe because she’s thinking of you too much and when the accident happened, you’re still the one running inside her mind.” The doctor told me. “Please excuse me.” He said and left.
----------
Maybe this is the opportunity for her to forget all of me. Tears flow in my eyes, I tried to wipe them away but the tears won’t stop. Why must this happen to me? I know I deserve to be hated but being forgotten is too much. She doesn’t even know I existed at all right now. I’m no one to her now. Is this the end? I love her but what if she doesn’t feel the same way anymore.

YOUR POV
“Yeollie~” I called out Chanyeol.
“Ne?” He answered.
“Who was that guy anyway?”
“Oh, that’s Byun baekhyun.”
“Ohhh… do I know him?”
“You really don’t know?” He asked me back.
“If I do, I wouldn’t be asking you right now.”
“Yeah, you know him.” Was all he could say.
“He must be someone special, huh?”
“Huh? Why say that?”
“The doctor said he’s the one running in my mind that’s why he’s the only one I forgot about. What happened anyway?” I asked Chanyeol.
“Why don’t you ask him.” He smiled.
“How would I? I don’t know him.” I rolled my eyes.
---------
Home at last. I opened my room, YUP! It’s a mess because I don’t want people touching my stuff except for… OUCH! My head hurts! I know there’s someone I entrust my things with. I just can’t remember who. Oh, my diary. There might be something here. I opened it but all the pages were torn into pieces, what really happened? I then saw my phone, but I threw it away; it was covered in blood. The screen was broken. My head is hurting too much right now so I lied on my bed. Who are you really Byun Baekhyun?
----------
BAEKHYUN’S POV
You were asleep when I arrived at your house. I knew your parents hate me but I didn’t let it get in the way. I asked them to give me another chance, a chance to fix everything between the two of us. Thank God they granted my wish. I arrived at your room, it was a mess. I saw you sleeping on your bed, you must be really tired. I started to put things back to their places until you woke up.

“Byun Baekhyun-ssi?” You called out; more like questioning my existence.
“Ne~” I smiled at you as I continued to fix your things.
“Why are you here?”
“I’m here to see you~” I smiled.
May I ask you something?”
“Sure.”
“W-who are you to m-me?” I can feel that you really want to know me and I know for a fat that I would be able to keep things from you. I just can’t lie or hide things from you.
“I’m actually your boyfriend.” I told you honestly.
“Ha? EXO K’s Byun Baekhyun… is my boyfriend?”
“Hard to believe but yes…”
“If you are… why were you in the accident? They said I got hit trying to avoid someone… do you know who it was?” You asked me.
“You were avoiding me…”
“Eh? Waeyo?”
“we got into a really big argument… more like a fight…” my tears fell from my eyes. I could never hide my emotions from you. “I-I didn’t mean anything I said to you that day.” I added.
“If we fought, shouldn’t I be angry at you? The mind forgets but the heart doesn’t.” you told me.
“What do you feel about me?” I asked you as my tears were unstoppable.

You smiled at me and stood up from your bed and walked towards me. You cupped my cheeks with your hands and wiped the tears away.

“I feel a tint of anger…” you told me. “but… I feel butterflies in my stomach more.” You added.
----------END----------
 

 

Chapter 2 is up (: How's the story so far? Do you guys like it? Subscribe and Comments are loved <3 Saranghamnida <3