Chapter 1

The Playlist

CHAPTER 1
BAEKHYUN’S POV
“I don’t understand you anymore Baekhyun!” You shouted at me.
“If you can’t handle me anymore, then LEAVE!” I retorted back at you furiously.

Your tears kept flowing from your eyes as I darted you with furious looks.

“W-what?” You asked me.
“I said LEAVE! I don’t need you anyway.” Those words came out of my mouth because of anger and I don’t really know what came into me.

Your tears won’t stop as you ran out of our apartment and soon you disappeared from my sight. Just then I realized what happened and what I did. I tried to run after you but I wasn’t able to catch you up. It’s been a week since the day we fought and whenever I try to approach you, you’d always ignore me and avoid me. I miss you and I’m really sorry for what happened between the two of us. I really didn’t mean any of those words to come out of my mouth but due to stress and pressure I wasn’t able to control my temper. I wish you’d talk to me just once so I can explain and say sorry to you. No matter what happens I will always love you Lee Yoo Ri.
---------
YOUR POV
Byun Baekhyun; EXO K’s main vocal. You were my life and still you are. I miss you so much. I hope you’re able to listen to whatever I’m saying right now. We’ve started out pretty nice and we’ve had so many beautiful memories but when your debut came, things got a little out of hand. It became complicated and we started to fight too much. It wasn’t normal at all. I know your stress from work and pressured since everyone’s counting and expecting things from you, but still I tried to understand your situation. As your girlfriend, all I can do is encourage you, be by your side and support you. You know what? I kept all the bad things your fans say to me to myself. Even all the arguments and fights we’ve been through, all because I love you Byun Baekhyun.
----------
NO ONE’S POV
“Yoo Ri! Yoo Ri! Wake up!” Baekhyun tries to keep you awake.

You’re in the hospital; you’re being taken to the emergency section. Why? because you’ve been hit by car.
----------
“How is she, Doc?” Baekhyun asked the doctor, his voice was a bit shaky due to worriedness.
“She’s fine now, we still don’t know if there are other complications so we’ll have to wait until she wakes up.” The doctor told Baekhyun and left.
“Where is she?” Your parents arrived at the hospital.
“She’s fine now… that’s what the doc-” Baekhyun’s words we’re cutted off when your mom slaps him.
“How dare you?” Your mom says as tears kept rolling from her eyes. “This is your entire fault! You’re the reason this happened to her!” She blamed Baekhyun.
“Calm down, Yeobo.” Your dad stopped your mom.
“Where I she?” Chanyeol; Yours and Baekhyun’s best friend.
“She’s in her room now.” Baekhyun answered.
“What did you do this time Baekhyun?” He asked Baekhyun but all he can do is look down.
----------
YOUR POV
I wake up finally, why am I in the hospital? What happened anyway? Oh! There’s mom and dad. Mom’s eyes are a bit swollen, did she cry? Chanyeollie’s here too~ He’s sitting at the empty sit across the sofa my parents are sitting on. And then, there’s this guy beside me holding my hand. Who is he? Why is he holding my hand? I tried to pull my hand away from him but it somehow woke him up. He’s so cute! He’s like an angel! He’s PERFECT!

“You’re awake.” He smiled at me.
“Excuse me, do I know you?” I asked him and I saw his smile disappear.
“I know you’re angry at me but at least stop pretending you don’t know me.” He reached out for me but I pulled back and fell on the floor. Something inside me tells me to stay away from him. With the fall, I woke up everybody.

“Yoo Ri-ah!” Chanyeol said.

I didn’t know what to do so I ran towards Chanyeol and embraced him like my life depended on him.

“W-who is he Yeollie?” I asked him.
“What do you mean Yoo Ri-ah?” He asked me.
----------END----------