Chapter 3

The Playlist

CHAPTER 3
YOUR POV
“I’m sorry. I really am.” Baekhyun cupped my cheeks and apologized. I can see sincerity in his eyes. I wonder what really happened that time we fought. Even if I ask him, I still wouldn’t know unless I remember. I feel so frustrated thinking how long it might take to gain my memories back.
“I’ll make it up to you… to tell you the truth, I really want you back.” He said.
“E-eh?” My cheeks feel hot.
“I’ll help you remember…” he added and planted a soft kiss on my cheek and left. I held my cheek and I can still feel tingles in my skin. I can’t wait how he’d help me.
----------
CHANYEOL’S POV
I saw you and Baekhyun talking to each other. I hate how I feel. I hate the feeling that even after everything that happened you’d still choose him. Why can’t you see me? I’m always here for you. Whever you cry yourself to sleep who was beside you? When you felt like the whole world turn it’s abck on you, who came and never gave up on you? ME! It was me. It was always me. why can you even look at me the way you look at Baekhyun? I’m starting to regret letting the two of you meet. I never thought the two of you would end up together. I envy Baekhyun ever since he became your boyfriend. I envy the way you smile at him, laugh and look at him. Why can’t you see I have feelings for you? Just give me a chance.
----------FLASHBACK----------
“Yoo Ri-ah! Why are you here?” Chanyeol ran towards you.

You ran towards him as well, embracing him. Your tears kept on pouring from your eyes.

“What happened?” he asked you and you told him everything that happened. He was so angry. His hands turned to fist. He was so angry that he charged all the way to your apartment.
“BAEKHYUN! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!” He shouted and as soon as he saw Baekhyun, a punch landed on his face.
“What the hell Chanyeol?!” He was enraged.
“Don’t ever go near Yoo Ri again, you BASTARD!” Chanyeol exclaimed and left.
---------END OF FLASHBACK---------
YOUR POV
“Good Morning!” it’s too early in the morning and when I opened my eyes I saw Baekhyun.
“Baekhyun? Why are you here so early?” I asked.
“Part 1 of gainig your memory back…” He smiled.
“now take a bath and let’s go.” He pulled me off my bed and pushed me to the bathroom. Then he fixed my bed. Why am I not getting mad at what’s happening right now?
“Are you the one I entrust my things with?” I asked him frankly.
“You’d get angry if the maid tries to fix your bed, or whenever your parents touch your things. You’d kick Chanyeol out if he touches anything in this room.” He said.
“So are you?”
“I’m the only one you let to touch your things…” He smiled.
“You must have something that made me fall for you.” I told him and fixed myself.
----------
“Done!” I said and went out of the bathroom wearing a simple purple dress.

He smiled at me and pulled me to sit in front of my mirror as he placed a butterfly clip on my hair.


“There.” He smiled. “Now, put this on me.” He added and handed me my eyeliner.
“Huh?” I asked confusedly.
“The way I like it, please.” He said and closed his eyes. I didn’t know what he meant but I did as I was told.
---------
BAEKHYUN’S POV
“Waaaaaaaaaah~ Gomawo~” I thanked you.

True, the mind forgets but the heart doesn’t. you did just the way you used to.

“May I ask why?” You asked me.
“You’re the only one who puts my eyeliner. You’re the one who gave the ‘charismatic Baekhyun’ to everyone.”
“But you have stylist-ssi, don’t you?”
“You’re the only one I entrust these to.” I smiled and so did you.
“Let’s go.” I said and you nodded.

I placed something on your side table and soon we left the room.
---------END----------