CHAPTER 12

FICTION

 

YOUR PV:

 

So let me get this straight… he doesn’t remember me…but he has feelings for me? No not that he likes me… his body just knows how to react to me…? but he was never possessive around me before… isang.

 

After two hours of being with Jun Hyung BEAST and Manager decided to head home.

“Come on, meds before sleeping.” I held the cup of meds to his face and a glass of water.

“Ani, they taste bad.” Jun Hyung looked away.

I sighed, “Please?”

Jun Hyung sighed and looked at me, “I may not know you but some how I feel like I can’t deny you.” He reached for the cup and glass.

I smiled as he choked down the medicine and water.

“Disgusting.” Jun Hyung shivered and made a face.

I smiled at him, took the cup and glass away from him.

“What did you say your name was again?” Jun Hyung asked me.

I walked back to him, “Da Hee.”
His eyes widened and his heart rate rapidly increased, the bed started rapidly shaking.

“J-Jun Hyung?” My eyes widened, what was happening to him?

“AAAH!!!” Jun Hyung yelled as he tightly clutched his head.

I ran to the red button and pressed on it twice. The nurse and doctor rushed in after a  minute and tried to calm Jun Hyung down. I watched the nurse inject something into his system and he instantly stopped moving.

“What did you do to him?” I timidly walked to them.

“We sent him to sleep.” The nurse bowed and left.

“What happened?” Doctor asked me.

“After he drank his meds he asked for my name and I told him then his heart rate started beeping fast and he was yelling.” You explained.

“Of course.” Doctor looked at you then at Jun Hyung, “He couldn’t remember you cause while he was in his coma state all he could think of was you. Maybe even before he arrived here he was thinking of you. Are you his lover or something?”

“A-aniya.” I shook my head, “We’re just friends.”
“That might be what you think.” Doctor smiled and patted my head, “Just press the button again when something like this happens.” He turned around and left.

 

That’s what I think? What so all this time he liked me?! Impossible.

 

I shook the thought out of my head and watched him sleep. I could see confusion written all over his face. Aigoo… that’s it I’m getting the necklace. My hand touched the necklace and a shock of electricity ran down my spine. I quickly pull away and held my finger.

 

What just happened?

 

I touch my necklace again and the same thing happens. I look at my hand with the same question repeating in my head. What just happened?

 

Can I not get my necklace back? Is it attached to Jun Hyung now? But that can’t happen… I mean it’s impossible. Jun Hyung is a human…I’m a fallen angel. That necklace was made by Hephaestus’ cousin, James, who designed it only for this purpose. Aigoo…eottokhe?

 

“I need that necklace.” I huffed. I pouted and reached for the necklace again. My hand gripped around the charm and electricity ran down my spine. Ignore the pain! I said in my head. My left shaking hand, slowly reached for the lock behind Jun Hyung’s neck then a big ray of light came from Jun Hyung. It was so bright that I had to let go of the necklace and cover my eyes.

 

“Alice.” A low yet calm voice filled the room.

“Yes?” I peeked through my fingers to see nothing but light surrounding Jun Hyung.

“Do not thrive to detach your necklace. For if you give into your need of the necklace then you’ll lose Jun Hyung.”

My eyes widened, “B-but how?”

“The necklace is the reason for his unwellness therefore the remedy is the necklace.”

The remedy is the necklace? Then I'll never get it back... 8( 

The light started fading and I slowly put my hands down. I look at Jun Hyung and his cheek.

“Ya. Stop thinking about me when you close your eyes so that you can remember me.” I tell him.

I let out a sigh before sitting down beside his bed. I put my arms on the bed and rest my head on my arms. Looking at Jun Hyung, I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

weee a back to back update! DAEBAK... sorry can't add more details ^^ will come back when I can. Ara? THANKS AGAIN! WOOH