CHAPTER 39

FICTION

"HAHAHAHAHA~!!!"

Everyone including you, fell to the floor as Yo Seob tripped on his own two feet and stood up right after.

"Bwo?" He cleared his throat and composed after smiling.

"Yang Yo Seob!!!" Du Jun fell over on his and laughed his eyes out.

 

"Yeah, yeah," Yo Seob smiled and held his chin up, "praise me."

"Shut up." Jun Hyung threw his shoe at Yo Seob.

"Ooof~" Yo Seob fell back as the shoe landed on his abdomen.

"Oppa," You clung on the arm rest of the couch, "my cheeks hurt." You pouted as you started massaging your cheekbones.

"Aigoo look what you did." Du Jun nagged Yo Seob.

 

So this is how the day went. They practically tore down your door this morning and stuffed you in their van. The van stopped at a studio and everyone got off. Since you were too sleepy, Jun Hyung had to carry you on his back. You slept through the first half of the photoshoot. They woke you up at ten minutes ago and now you're massaging your soar cheeks from laughter.

"Aigoo my cheeks." You puffed air into your cheeks and massaged it. 

"WAH CUTIE OVERLOAD~!" Yo Seob ran to you and squeezed your cheeks. 

"OW!"

"You're squeezing her cuteness off." Jun Hyung peeled Yo Seob off you and shoved him to the floor. 

Your eyes widened, *Did he just say cute?*

Even the other members were gawking at him. Jun Hyung noticed the sudden silence and looked around, "Wae?"

Dong Woon helped Yo Seob up, "Hyung, you just said cuteness and her in a sentence."

Jun Hyung's eyes widened but quickly went back to normal, "Yeah, so? Isn't she really cute?"

"Yeah...but-"

"Are you saying she's not cute?" Jun Hyung arched a brow. 

You blushed and looked at your fingers, *Jun Hyung said I'm cute...*

"Okay, chat time." Du Jun got up and dragged Jun Hyung out of the room. 

 

"Hyung, let go. I can walk." Jun Hyung stated the obvious. 

"No," Du Jun continued to drag him by the collar in the hallway, "I know you can walk but I feel superior when I do this." Du Jun smiled. 

"Aigoo." Jun Hyung rolled his eyes. 

The two ended up in an empty room, Du Jun locked the door. 

"Okay, spill it." He folded his arms and arched a brow at his dongsaeng. 

"Spill what?" Jun Hyung looked at him. 

"Don't play babo now." Du Jun slapped Jun Hyung's cheek. 

"How dare you~" Jun Hyung touched his slapped cheek and mocked him. 

"I know you like her, Jun." 

Jun Hyung's eyes softened, "Ani."

"Don't ani me." Du Jun guffawed, "It's way too obvious and you're getting worst at hiding it."

Jun Hyung looked at his feet. 

Du Jun sighed, "You know how the fans will feel."

"The fans love her."

"Because they know she ain't stealing someone's heart while she's with us!"

Jun Hyung sighed and bit his lower lip, "Araji..." then he looked up with an idea, "Why are you giving me the date talk? We're not even dating. I don't even know if she likes me back."

Du Jun rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Aigoo Yong Jun Hyung how babo can you get?"

“Eh?” Jun Hyung arched a brow, “And why is Gi Kwang not here? He likes her too!”

“He’s not-jeongmal?” Du Jun’s eyes widened.

“Babo.” Jun Hyung retorted and left the room.

YOUR PV: 

He said I looked cute... I don't know what cute means but I know they keep calling me that. However, that was the first time I heard Jun Hyung say it... I don't know why but... my stomach twisted and turned when he said that. 

 

kekeke... I feel so...bubbly now and I don't know why. Aigoo... is this what Cupid means about having butterflies in your stomach? :( I don't want to feel it anymore! 

I hid my face behind my hands. OH NO. Why is my face heating up? O.O *jjingjjing cry* am I coming down with a fever? WAHHHH eottoke? 

"LEE DA HEE!!!" 

"Ah~" I jumped in my seat at the sight of Manager bursting through the doors. 

"Oh," he smirked at me, "you seem surprised and why is your face red?"

"Aigoo." I touched my face and pouted, "Molla."

Manager smiled, "Forget it, you must be feeling weird. Ka, let's watch the boys."

I followed him to this room where it was all white and big. Not big, more like wide. I laughed when I saw Du Jun drop Yo Seob. HAHA! Poor Yo Seob always the one falling. They were shooting for their concert promotions and comeback. Manager said that they'd do all in the same time. My jaw dropped when he said that, like literally. It is impossible for a man to be able to perform to that extent. Astonishing, really.

"Manager?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Do they like what they're doing?"

Manager pauses for a moment before smiling, he didn't look at me though when he spoke, "When Cube Ent. started we only had these boys," then he looked at me, "and with them, since day one of practice to auditions and official casting they all had one thing in common."

I stayed quiet, looking him in the eyes.

"Passion."

Passion. Passion.

One of the angels who guard the soldiers of the army said something about Passion. I think it's, without this you can't pursue your goal. You only pursue a goal you like, therefore your like is the birth of Passion. 

I only noticed now how different each of the members of BEAST are. Du Jun, Yo Seob and Dong Woon love fooling around. Jun Hyung's obviously the nagger, but sometimes he laughs too. Hyun Seung and Gi Kwang are very awkward. Gi Kwang oppa, out of all people is awkward.

"Da Hee-yah!" someone pulled me into rib breaking hug, must be Dong Woon since he's the biggest.

I looked up and saw someone else, Gi Kwang. O.O

"Oh," I blinked up at him and awkwardly smile, "oppa, you're done?"

He smiled and let me go, "Ne, it's time for the solo shots. Jun Hyung hyung is first, come with me?"

Jun Hyung?

 

JUN HYUNG'S PV:

Oh no she's trying to get her away from me again T_T Why you little, in my head, your would've been kicked a thousand times already. Aish jinjja.

No, Da Hee stay please.

“Close your eyes.” PDnim said as she applied make up on my face.

“I’ll stay.”

My heart fluttered and I accidentally opened my eyes.

“YA I said close your eyes!” PDnim nagged.

“Mian.” I gave her a smile and closed my eyes.

I heard her laugh a bit and I smiled.

“No smiling!”

“Ow!” PDnim slapped me with her brush.

I heard her muffled laughs. It was something nice to hear.

So the photographer gave me instructions. The theme was longing and not too depressed man. He wanted me to look lost but not broken.

I sighed.

“It’s heavy stuff,” Photographer said, “I’m sorry, but I may give you some motivation.”

“How?” I asked, “The music isn’t enough?”

“Ani,” He started looking around until he found someone, “you, Angel girl.”

I immediately looked at Da Hee and she had her signature dumbstruck yet graceful look.

“Me?” She pointed at herself.

“Come here,” Photographer pulled out a chair for her to sit on and placed it by the camera, “sit.”

Da Hee did as told but with a questioning look.

“I need you to just sit and look at Jun Hyung the same way you’re looking at me.” Photographer instructed, “Now you,” he looked at me, “think she’s the girl that’s left you.”

“Left?” I whispered, scared.

I started imagining how life would be without her. Actually it would’ve been easier. I wouldn’t have to worry about someone, I wouldn’t have to think about her while I’m practicing, and I wouldn’t have a debate with myself every time if she’s Alice or not.

I looked at her and it was a mistake. She was looking straight at me, into my eyes even. The way she stared at me it was as if she was seeing my soul. O.O INTENSE STARE.

Then for some unknown reason I started feeling sad and a weird feeling was growing from the pit of my stomach.

“There you got it!” Photographer clapped his hands, making me look at him. He was fussing around with his camera, yelling at people to get ready.

I let them pull me into the set and sat on the chair. I felt gloomy and… energized. I looked at Da Hee and she smiled at me.

“Hwaiting Jun Hyung oppa!” She pumped her fist in the air.

Cute.

My solo shot went by really fast and all I heard was, “Perfect Jun!” “WOOOH!” “I’m feeling your emotion!” “I love the eyes!” all of these came out of Photographer’s mouth really fast.

All the times I stared at the camera I imagined it was Alice, leaving me. It was terribly painful. Swear. At the end of the shoot, Da Hee held my hand and the feelings disappeared.

“Oppa you were great,” She squeezed my hand, “scary, but great.”

I laughed and pulled her to me, “Thanks, you helped too.”

She giggled, “I looked at your pictures too oppa, I have a lot of favourites.”

I could only smile. HAH TAKE THAT GI KWANG. She chose to stay with me >:P MERONG~

“Perfect.” The photographer clapped his hands together, “Angel-ssi thanks so much.”

“Anytime.” She smiled.  

“Here,” He gave her something, “a token for helping out.”

She looked at it and her eyes widened, “Omo, it’s my favourite picture of you oppa.” She showed me.

“Omo.” My eyes popped out of its socket in shock.

man I did not just pull that look off. Dayum. I look good ^^

“Make sure to hide it in a safe place then.” I ruffled her hair.

“Aya, what’s with you guys and messing my hair.” She pouted before putting away my picture.

 


At the end of the day we had to bring her home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahhh another lamo update @.@ huhu... sorry I couldn't insert pics of the photoshoot. Kinda hard to look for the right one -_- 

Have you seen Yo Seob and Jun Hyung's performance? DAEBAK :"> 

Merry Christmas ;) Leave behind some comments if you can... kamsahae ^^