CHAPTER 38

FICTION

JUN HYUNG'S PV:

 

"Hyung do I look okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"
"GOD DAMN IT GI KWANG SHUT UP!"

"But hyung~"

Aish.

My dongsaeng won't stop bugging me on his appearance. That exact conversation would repeat every after five minutes. My patience just gets thinner and thinner with this moron next to me. At least on the other side, sitting beside me was a human angel.

The moment I gave her my necklace I don't remember blacking out. I woke up and we were already in the car. I tried to stop staring at her you know. TRIED. But it never worked -_-

"Oppa, you're doing it again." She told me with her innocent and rounded pure eyes.

"Mian." I smiled and looked away.

DAMN BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE LEE DA HEE.

Her beauty has gotten me to talk to myself -_- THIS IS NOT GOOD.

NOT GOOD.

Ever since she got the necklace I've been feeling... happier and bubbly. Ew that just sounded sappy and ...but it's true. It was like I was carrying weights on my back but now it's gone. I feel...relieved.

 

"OHMYGOD HYUNG WE'RE HERE!!" Gi Kwang panicked.

I know it doesn't show, but really this kid here cares a lot for his appearance.

HE.IS.VAIN.

After Gi Kwang's looks tantrums we finally got out of the car. Since it was a party, the press wasn't around. But the fans were always there.

"Gi Kwang oppa!"

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!"


I smiled and waved at them. A rule I've got to remember all the time, Love the fans. Even if they don't know your story, they will always know your name. 

"Angel unni~" Some fans squealed. 

Angel unni? I looked at her. Da Hee smiled and walked to them. It was only then I realized that these were the group of girls we ran into twice. O.O 

"Annyeonhaseyo." She bowed gracefuly with a beautiful smile on her face. 

I could see the fans awe at her angelic features. 

"Unni are you and oppas doing well?" One of them asked. 

"Yes," She nodded, "but they're tired since they're preparing for their comeback."

"Oooh!" The fans smiled, excited. 

"Da Hee-yah," Gi Kwang walked to her, "kaja."

"GI KWANG OPPA~" 

The fans went wild, as usual.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Gi Kwang bowed before turning to Da Hee, "We gotta go."

"Ara." Da Hee nodded her pretty little head.

 

"Omo they look good together!"

"Da Hee and Gi Kwang forever~!!!"

"KYAA~!'

My eyes widened, duhell just happened?!? Are they shipping these two together? O.O

Da He placed a hand over as she laughed and Gi Kwang smiled at her.

GAHDAMNIT LEE GI KWANG WHY ARE YOU SMILING AT HER THAT WAY? O.O

---

NO ONE'S PV:

It took the three of you forever to get back in due to the fans service that was requested. Pictures, autographs, and greetings. Your eyes widened the moment you entered the function room.

*This is a party?* You blinked around, taking in everything, *It's so... different.* The loud speakers with the bass in perfect volume made your heart thump to every beat of the music, the laser lights that went with the dimlighting made you scared and the number of people made you feel small.

Your hand unconsiously tightened your grip on Jun Hyung's. He looked down at you and raised an eyebrow.

"There are so many people." Your voice was soft and thanks to the loud music, making it impossible to hear.

"What?!?" Jun Hyung yelled as he leaned in.

"There are so many people!!!" You yelled.

Jun Hyung smiled and pulled you to him, "Scary I know, but you should get used to this."

You blinked at him, "What?!?"

Jun Hyung sighed and shook his head, he knew it was impossible to have a good conversation in an environment like this.

"Come on Da Hee baby, let's dance!" Gi Kwang pulled you away from Jun Hyung and pulled you to the dance floor.

"D-Dance?" You blinked at Gi Kwang and looked back at Jun Hyung with a worried look.

*Baby?* Jun Hyung's jaw tensed as he watched Gi Kwang moving your arms around on the dance floor with the attempt of teaching you how to dance.

He loosened his neck tie before walking to the bar, *Aish what's wrong with you Jun Hyung?*

 

"Yeah that's right Da Hee shake it up like that." Gi Kwang smiled as you started dancing to the music.

He bumped his hips with yours and it made you laugh as you shyly flailed your arms in the air. You smiled at him and did small, shy dance movements. Gi Kwang on the other hand had to tone down his dance level to prevent unwanted attention from anybody. He took your hand and spun you around. You went off balance and landed into his arms. Gi Kwang wrapped his arms around you and smiled before spinning you around again.

"Oppa," You tried to catch your balance but miserably failed, "I'm getting dizzy." Your knees gave up and you fell back.

"Woops." He wrapped his arms around you from behind and you fell landed in his arms. Your shoulder on his chest and his arms around your waist. You looked up just in time to meet eyes with Gi Kwang's. Your face heated up when you realized how close his face was to yours.

*So beautiful.* Gi Kwang thought as he gazed into your eyes,

You blinked at him as you read his thought, *Oh no, why is he staring at me that way?*

You looked away and gently pushed him back, "I'll go look for Jun Hyung oppa."

Gi Kwang watched you walk away with a growing feeling in his heart. He shook his head and looked away, *What was I thinking?*

 

*Jun Hyung?* You thought and scanned the people. With the help of your necklace all your Angelic powers were activated. People's minds were open for you to read, their emotions you know, and what they talk about you can hear at once. Of course for a normal human that would've been a massive headache, but you were trained to use these powers.

"Yong Jun Hyung?" A female voice came from behind him. 

Jun Hyung was sitting at the bar, drinking. He looked back and his eyes widened, "Oh, Nicole-ssi."

Nicole snickered and flung his arms around his neck, "Jun Hyung-ssi it's been a while."

Jun Hyung smiled and pulled Nicole away, "Nice party you got here."

"Thanks," Nicole smiled and looked at her friend, "oh yeah I'd like to introduce you to Hara."

Jun Hyung and Hara met eyes. Jun Hyung's heart skipped a beat, *Andwae.* he continued to study her features, *How can she resemble Da Hee and Alice at the same time?*

"Jun Hyung-ssi." She smiled and raised a hand.

"Ne, Hara-ssi." Jun Hyung gave her a small smile and shook her hand. Thankfully, her touch didn't send down sparks like it did when he was in contact with you.

"You're the one I bumped into at CUBE ent." Hara smiled.

Jun Hyung sheepishly smiled, "Oh yeah, that was you. Sorry bout that."

"What were you doing in that place again?" Nicole asked Hara.

"Oppa."

All heads turned to you and everyone's eyes widened.

"Omo." Nicole gasped.

Hara's eyes widened.

Jun Hyung's jaw dropped, *No ing way.*

*Why are they all staring at me?* You pouted and looked at Hara, it was only then you realized why, "Oh, you're Hara-ssi?"

Hara was too stunned to speak so she just nod her head.

"Your fans and manager say I look like you," You sheepishly smiled, "I guess we do look a like."

"Aigoo, my head." Nicole's legs went weak and she clung onto the bar's table for support.
"Oh, unni." Hara fussed over Nicole before looking back at you, "Are you the so called Angel?"

You nodded and smiled, "Hara-ssi, correct?"
Hara smiled, completely liking your innocent like aura, "Da Hee-ssi, I know we've only met but, would you like to come with us tomorrow?"

Jun Hyung's eyes widened, *Tomorrow? But that's when we have our photoshoot and meeting for our album. I want her to at least be there at the photoshoot.*

"Tomorrow?" You tilted your head to the side, "What will we do? Are we going to eat? What time?"

The three laughed at your innocence.

"Aigoo so innocent." Nicole pinched your cheeks.

You simply smiled.

"I'll just text you, ara?" Hara smiled before looking at Nicole, "Ka, we have to go great our sponsors."

"Ara." Nicole nodded and smiled at you, "Nice to meet you, hope you can come with us tomorrow."

You waved goodbye at them as they walked away.

 

"You are so good with people." Jun Hyun snickered and patted the seat next to him.

"Ani." You pouted and sat on the seat, "What makes you say that."

"I dunno," Jun Hyung looked away from you, "it's just," he then played with his glass, "people just automatically like you."

You arched a brow at him before you could've said anything you saw his glass, "What are you drinking?" you were shocked, it was a different color.

Jun Hyung snickered and took a sip from his drink, "Alcohol. It's bad stuff."

"Bad? Then why are you drinking it?" Your eyes widened.

"All the bad stuff taste good, Da Hee-yah." He smiled and looked away, *But you're not  bad and it feels way better than good to be around you.*

You heard what he thought and you looked down at your hands, *Why do both Jun Hyung and Gi Kwang oppa have the same thoughts?*

 

The party ended smoothly and they brought you home to your house. Before Gi Kwang could've offered to walk you to your house, Jun Hyung already opened the door and pulled you out.

"Thanks oppa." You smiled at Jun Hyung as the two of you stopped in front of your door.

"Anytime," He ruffled your hair, "oh yeah, tomorrow we're picking you up at 6 in the morning."

Your eyes widened, "Wae?"

"Just be ready by then." Jun Hyung smirked, "Goodnight, Da Hee."

You smiled and Jun Hyung's heart stopped.

Right then and there his mind went back into that never ending debate if you were Alice or Da Hee.

---

At the dorm Jun Hyung was busy updating his notebook when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said as he wrote the last few words on his notebook, Thank you, again, Alice.

"Did you tell her we're passing by her tomorrow morning?" Du Jun poked his head in the room.

"Yeahp." Jun Hyung smirked, slammed his notebook shut and looked up at his hyung, "Why is she needed at the booth?"

"Nothing," Du Jun shrugged his shoulders, "I just wanted her to be there, you know. Before the promotions and our comeback happen, since it will be impossible for her to be around us when that happens."

"Oh, right."

"Well, don't stay up too late, night." Du Jun slammed the door shut.

"Jeez, don't brake my door." Jun Hyung muttered before getting ready for bed.

That night he took a very nice trip to Wonderland.

~~~~~~~~~

 

ANNYEONG ANNYEONG MY EVER SO LOYAL AND PATIENT READERS *blows kisses*

 

 

I am so sorry for not updating in a while :( I've been very very busy :|

Bwo that's what you always say author-nim T.T

 

Cause it's true huhu... I'd update everyday if I could, but I'm just running out of time. I've entered college and it's been a hell load :O

I do have something to say though... heads up guys cause this story is about to end... be prepared though. I know there are a lot of unanswered questions in this story and I'm working with what I can to stuff it all in the last dozen of chapters...

so... guess that's it...

 

-aj_javarice512 signing out