CHAPTER 11

FICTION

 

 

NO ONE’S PV:

You felt Jun Hyung’s fingers tighten around yours and your eyes fluttered open, “Jun Hyung?!”

You sat up to see Jun Hyung’s eyes fluttering open.

“JUN HYUNG!” You smiled and hugged him.

Jun Hyung’s eyes widened in shock and slowly pushed you away from him. He gave you a confused look.

“Finally after three weeks you’re awake!!” You smiled and squeezed his hands.

“How’d you know my name?” Jun Hyung asked as he blinked at you.

Your jaw dropped and you immediately let go of his hand, ‘Oh no, he doesn’t remember.’

“Where am I?” He looked around.

‘I better go call the doctor and the others.’ You gulped, “I’ll go call the doctor and BEAST.”

“You know my band?” Jun Hyung looked at you.

You weakly nodded and stepped back, “Yeah.” You turned around and walked to the wall where the big red button was.

 

Meanwhile, at the beach BEAST were on chairs, resting from a tired day of filming. The sun was still up but somehow the wind was too cold.

“Hyung?” Hyun Seung looked at Du Jun.

“Yeah?” Du Jun asked.

“You think Jun Hyung is better now?”

Du Jun gave him a look, “Molla.”
“GET YOUR IN THE CAR NOW!” Manager yelled and BEAST fell off their chairs.

“BWOYA?!” Yo Seob and Dong Woon scrambled to get on their feet as the others dusted the sand off their clothes.

“HE’S AWAKE! PPALI!!” Manager jumped up and down before running to the car.

Realizing who they were talking about everyone ran after Manager.

 

“Doctor is it normal for people to wake up from a coma and not remember anything?” You asked.

Doctor nodded as he looked away from his chart table. He walked to Jun Hyung, “Yong Jun Hyung-ssi?”

“Ne?” Jun Hyung looked at him.

“How do you feel?”

Jun Hyung blinked at him, “Hungry?”

You smirked.

“Well I guess you should be feeling that way after sleeping for three weeks straight.”

“THREE WEEKS?!” Jun Hyung’s eyes widened and his heart rate went wild all over the machine.

“Oh yeah, calm down.” Doctor smiled, “Your brothers are on their way along with Manager.”

“Gamsahamnida.”

“But,” Doctor then looked at you and pulled you to him, “you do not know this face?”

Jun Hyung eyed you, you could feel his eyes boring through yours.

“Ani. But-“

“But?”
“I don’t like the way your holding her tightly.” Jun Hyung eyed Doctor.

You smiled, ‘He still remembers.’

Doctor smiled and let go of you, “Mian. I will see you again later.”

“JUN HYUNG!” BEAST and Manager burst through the door.

“GUYS!” Jun Hyung was engulfed in the group hug.

“Finally nagging mother’s awake!” Yo Seob jumped up and down.

“Ya, who’s nagging?” Jun Hyung arched a brow.

“You’ve missed out on your sched, kiddo.” Manager shook his head.

“Yeah, good thing we already said goodbye stage on Mnet or else everyone would’ve fussed over you.” Du Jun sat on the bed.

They started chatting with Jun Hyung. You smiled and backed away from the group, somehow you felt as if you didn’t belong.

‘At least he’s awake now.’ You sighed and walked to the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Dong Woon saw you walking to the door.

Everyone went quiet and looked at you.

“How do you know her?” Jun Hyung asked.

“We all know her.” Manager gave him the are you stupid look.

“Yeah, don’t you remember we bought her a phone?” Gi Kwang looked at him.

Jun Hyung shook his head. BEAST, Manager gawked at him then at you. You sighed and said what Doctor said. They all shook their heads.

“At least he still remembers who he is.” Manager sighed.
“Hyung!” Du Jun slapped his tummy.

“Not that I’m glad he doesn’t remember you.” Manager looked at you.

“I know what you mean.” You assured him.

“I’ll go find out if Jun Hyung can be discharged today.” Manager left the room.

Yo Seob pulled you to Jun Hyung, “You seriously don’t remember her?”

Jun Hyung blinked at you, “Ani.”
“Isang.” Yo Seob wrapped an arm around your neck.

Jun Hyung’s heart rate went up, he didn’t know why but he really hates it when people held you that way.

“Ya hyung, chilax.” Gi Kwang watched the monitor beep wildly.

“What’s with the anger?” Hyun Seung asked.

“I don’t know why but I don’t like the way your arm is around her neck.” Jun Hyung huffed.

Your eyes widened. Yo Seob slipped his hand off your neck and looked at his hyungs, “He does remember.”

“He doesn’t remember,” Dong Woon shook his head, “he’s just familiar with the feeling.”

Everyone blinked at him, not understanding what he said.

“Let me explain.” A voice said.

Everyone looked back to see Doctor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the mistakes :( kinda in a rush... gamsahae! See you next chapie ^^