One

A Beautiful Love Story

 

 

Note : The Blue words is Krystal self writing story...

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Minho sip his ice americano while glancing at the corner seat at this cafe.. there’s a girl who sit there everyday at the exact spot.. he doesn’t know since when he keep looking at her serious face like this.. it’s like a habit for him to sit at this cafe after school.. everyday.. he always do the same thing.. looking at her the whole time and then left after she left.. she never notice him.. even after six month, she never know his existence because she always busy with her laptop everyday... but today, she even doesn’t opened her laptop yet.. she keep busy thinking.. like imagining? Actually what is she doing with her laptop.. he never know and he always curious about that...

 

Krystal place her chin on her palm.. her lastest horror story already end.. this time she must thinking about another story.. this is her hobby.. writing story and posted it on internet.. she even already decide her future plan.. she want became a writer.. she want learn more about writing and make a good story to share with everyone... she always sit at this cafe near her school and try to find an idea while waiting her mom to fetch her.. usually her mom fetch her about an hour or even two hours after school.. her mom is always busy and her dad is even more busy..

“Ah.. I don’t have any idea.. what should I do??” she sigh and look outside the window beside her... she already write almost all genre for her story.. mistery, horror, friendship, comedy, etc.. she’s think about a good love story but can’t find the idea..

Suddenly her phone vibrate.. message from her beloved dad..

 

“What are my princess doing now??”

 

She smile brightly at this simple message from her dad.. she miss him so much..

 

“Waiting for your wife to fetch me..”

 

“Ha ha ha.. my wife surely make you angry.. did you wait too long??”

 

“Yup.. too long.. where is she?”

 

“She just called me.. she said she asked imo to fetch you instead, she have sudden operation.. she must be busy, princess..”

 

When will Imo fetch me? how about Key oppa??”

 

“It is okay if you wait an hour more princess?? Imo is still busy too... Key have an exam today.. oh, poor my princess.. how I wish I can fetch you right now..”

 

She sigh..

 

“Arraseo.. I will wait even until 100 years.. hiks..”

 

“I’m sorry to inform you about this, my wife already turn off her phone, so she can’t call you... have a good day baby..”

 

“Deh.. don’t work too much okay! I love you..”

 

“I love you too..”

 

She close her phone.. she miss her dad so much.. it’s already two weeks she can’t see him.. he always busy going overseas for business..

She sigh.. an hour?? And she doesn’t have any idea for her story.. what a boring day.. she opened her bag and take her laptop.. maybe she can find the idea when she play with her laptop..

She just playing randomly at her laptop.. playing game, chatting and randomly look at her photo albums to kill the time when suddenly she got an idea..

“Crush!? Admirer!!!” She yell and hit the table.. she doesn’t even care if all the customers at this cafe looking at her..

Minho choked when he heard her words.. Crush? Admirer??.. did she know she have an admirer??.. ottokhae??

Krystal then put her glasses and begin to typing her idea into the story without mind others.. she have an idea.. about crush.. and with her all time favorite couple as the main character..

Minho look at her carefully.. if she wear her glasses, that’s mean she will focus without mind others anymore.. he smile after checked her serious face and then call the waiters..

“Like usual..” he ordered..

The waiters smile at him and then prepared his order...

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jung Yonghwa run all over the place with his cheek bursting face.. he run towards his class, he must tell his bestfriend, Jonghyun about what happened in his way to the college..

He stopped in front at his bussiness class, he try to clam his heart who beat so fast because of running and because of her..

“Hyung.. why are you running?” Jonghyun walk towards him.. there’s not so many people in the class yet because it’s still early..

Yonghwa smile when he remember what happened earlier.. he look at Jonghyun while grinning from ear to ear.. he still seems out of breath but he can manage to calm it..

“Jonghyun ah.. I met her!!!” Yongwha jumping around when he said it..

Jonghyun seems excited too when he heard about her.. “Jinjja Hyung?!! When? Where? How?” he said with fast tone..

Yonghwa stopped from his jumping and smile like a fool.. “I even know her name now..!!” he said

“Daebak!!! Come in Hyung.. you must tell me everything..!!” Jonghyun grab Yonghwa’s arm and let him enter the class..

“So, what happened??” Jonghyun ask as soon as they’re sitting in their seat..

Yonghwa place his palm at his chest and keep grinning.. “Ah.. my heart...!!” he said while looking at the ceiling.. imagine about her..

“Hyung..!!!” Jonghyun hit his arm.. his mind is full of curiousity...

“Arraseo.. I need to calm my heart first..”

“Okay, now can you tell me that you’re not lying..” Jonghyun glare

“Of course no.. well, even I can’t believe it until now..”

“So.. when you met her?”

“This morning, at the college’s entrance..” Yonghwa smile while keep thinking about their encounter..

“And how you know her name?”

“I bump into her and coincidentelly saw her name at her book.. Seo Joohyun.. her name is Seo Joohyun..!!! ah...!! finally....” Yonghwa scream..

“Wowow Hyung.. Congrats..!!! you finally make some progress..”

“Ah... I still can’t believe it.. she’s really beautiful..!! her eyes, her hair, her lips, her skin, her nose.. all perfect..!!!”

“I know Hyung.. you said it everyday..” Jonghyun smile.. he know his hyung very much.. he must be in cloud nine now..!!

They heard that their professor enter the class and all student back to sit at their seat.. Jonghyun take his note from his bag, ready to listen their professor’s explantion while Yonghwa still in his daydreaming.. Jonghyun understand it and opened Yonghwa’s bag, he take Yonghwa’s note and place it at his table.. Jonghyun keep wondering that Seo Joohyun’s name is familiar.. he think someone was mentioned her name before.. but who??.. he quickly snapped from his thought and began to listening the lecture...

“Seo Joohyun.. what a beautiful name..” Yonghwa whispered to himself and place his chin at his palm while smiling.. his cheek is going to burst..

For Yonghwa, to know her name is like a miracle.. he saw her for the first time at the cafe near their college.. it’s about six month ago. He clearly remember that day, when he have to waited for Jonghyun.. he saw a girl reading book alone in the corner seat, she wear her glasses and looked so serious. he kept stared at her, the sunlight from the window beside her make her look like an angel. Start from that day, he can’t forget about that girl.. he tried to find her the next day at the same cafe but she never appeared, even until six month he kept take a look at the cafe before he come to the college but he still can’t find her..

Finally, today.. he met her again. He really doesn’t expected that he would meet her. He thought that she just his imagination but today, he know that she’s real.. she even studied at this college too. Now, he just need to find what her major and try to approach her. He adore her beauty, and even though he still doesn’t know her personality but he can see from her attitude towards him when he bumped into her.. she seems nice and polite.. he like her even more..

 

*************

 

Yonghwa wait anxiously at college’s entrance.. he purposely come earlier just to see her face.. college is still quite this morning.. he sure she will pass by him...

He never know that he will end up fall in love at the first sight to a girl who doesn’t even know about his existence.. just once, he just saw her once yet his heart keep fluttering for about six month when he remembered her face..

It’s already 30 minutes he wait here yet she doesn’t appeared.. what if she doesn’t have class today? He just want to know what her major... suddenly he feel his phone ringing.. he quickly pick it up without even let his eyes looking at the peoples who pass by...

“Hello..”

“hyung.. where are you? I’m in your house now..”

“I’m sorry.. can you go alone today.. I’m in college now..”

“Hyung.. we don’t have class this morning.. ugh.. I know what your intention..”

“Hihi..” Yonghwa just can manage to laugh.. Jonghyun know him too well..

“Arraseo.. good luck!!”

Jonghyun quickly turn off the connection.. Yonghwa sigh.. Jonghyun must be sad, they have promise to practice with Minhyuk and Jungshin this morning...

“Mianhae Jonghyun ah.. just today..” he whispered at his phone..

 

“Seohyun ah...!!!”

 

He look at his side.. finally,.. there is she.. Seo Joohyun.. standing right in front of the gate beside him while smiling at her friend who called her..

She wave.. “Palli..”

Yonghwa smile right away when he heard her voice.. so soft.. he look at her without even blink once when he notice her friend already run out of breath in front of her...

“Let’s go with me to the laboratory..” her friend said while keep panting hard..

“Why?” She said

“I left something there yesterday..”

“Okay.. let’s go..” she smile and hold her friend’s hands.. “Aigooo... why you must be running too hard...” She laugh while fanning her friend..

She turn when she notice Yonghwa stand up awkwardly like an anxious person.. “Oh..” She began to recognized him..

Yonghwa look up at her and their eyes meet.. he hold his breath.. looking at her face this close.. it feel like dying.. he never expect she would notice him..

“You are..??” She think.. “The guy I’ve bumped yesterday right??”

“A-ah.. d-deh.. r-right..” He stutter..

She smile.. “You’re looking for something?”

“Deh..??” He look at her confuse..

“Wait a minute..” She opened her bag and take a book from it then gave it to him... “I think this is yours..”

Yonghwa know that book.. his book who full of guitar cords.. but he didn’t know that he loss it... “Ah.. so t-this is with you... I w-wonder where it is..” He giggled awkwardly...

“Then.. we will leave now..” She bowed..

“T-thank you..” He bowed back... his heart beating too fast...

“Wait..” He saw her friend eyeing him closely... “You are Jung Yonghwa right??”

He nod confuse.. why she know him??

“Lee Jonghyun’s friend..?”

“Deh..”

“Where is he now? I’m his friend too.. Im Yoona..”

“Really??” Yonghwa said...

“Not really friend.. we met at the blind date several times.. tell him to call me soon.. I’ve gave him my phone number, but he doesn’t even bother to call me..”

“Ah.. d-deh... I will tell him..” he bowed...

“Okay.. let’s go Seohyun ah..” Yoona grab her hand.. then walk away.. Seohyun bowed at him one more time..

“That.. Joohyun sshi..” He call her without thinking much..

She stop her steps when she heard him calling her name.. her real name.. she turn to him once again.. “How did you know my name??”

“Deh..?? oh.. mmm.. f-from your b-book yesterday..”

“Ah.. then, call me Seohyun instead.. everyone call me Seohyun here..” She smile.. that smile again.. why so beautiful??

“Deh.. I’m sorry..” He bowed and she does too...

He let her go without knowing whats her major.. he think he must ask Jonghyun.. her friend know him... what a good news..

He walk away with huge smile on his face.. never he expect that he will have conversation with her.. he like her even more when he know that she is so kind and polite...

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Snap...

Krystal feel someone tap her head.. she look at the person in front of her... Lee Taemin.. looking at her like nothing happened...

She pout and kick his leg under the table... “Why are you here!!!” she really hate it when people interupt her when she is writing..

“To fetch you.. my mom waiting in parking lot...” He said while eating the cupcake that placed in her table...

Minho clenched his fist when he saw Taemin eating his cupcake for her.. who is that small guy?? He just tap her head like they’re really close, then he eating her cupcakes like nothing strange about it... who is he??

Minho always ordered the special cupcakes when she already focus on her laptop.. she really doesn’t mind people when she began writing.. usually, she will eat that cupcakes without notice that she even didn’t ordered it.. or she will just think that her mom ordered it.. today, that annoying boy... why is he eating that special cupcakes?!

“Aish!! Arraseo...” Krystal close her laptop after saving what she just write.. she pout and quickly drink her milky shake and then stand up...

“You pay it..” she give him a merong and left Taemin alone...

Taemin smile.. “Aigoo... that princess..” He quickly went to cashier and pay her bill...

Minho feel his heart being heavy.. again.. he curious.. who is he?? This is his first time to see that annoying guy here.. usually her mom who always fetch her.. but, today... why that guy??.. that guy still with his school uniform as same as hers.. does she already have boyfriend from same school??.. that guy even called her princess...??

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Ah.. Im Yoona..?? Thats right.. I think Yoona have mentioned her before.. the queen in their major..” Jonghyun said as he place his guitar back to it place... he just back from band practice and going to Yonghwa’s home...

“What do you mean?? Queen..?” Yonghwa said..

“She is same as you.. popular at the departement.. I heard she always got confession from many guys, but she always refuse them... Yoona said she don’t have any interest in man.. it’s like she hate man..” Jonghyun smirk.. ever since he know that Yonghwa’s crush is her.. he doesn’t want his bestfriend get heartbroken for the first time in his life.. so, he wish Yonghwa can stop after hearing his words...

“I don’t think she hate man.. I think she just picky.. it’s normal to being picky, especially for a perfect girl like her..” Yonghwa nod.. the fact about her make he even more curious..

“Hyung.. I think you must stop.. I see her rejected a guy who confessed to her right in front of me.. she is cold when it comes to confession.. don’t you dare to try, or she will hurt you...” Jonghyun eyeing Yonghwa.. hope Yonghwa can think properly about it more...

“Eiii... you look like you try to make me give up on her... why? Don’t tell me you like her too??” Yonghwa glare at him..

“Aniyo Hyung.. I don’t like her.. I’ve met her several times when I’m with Yoona.. really, I said I’ve saw her rejected a guy with that cold eyes... you might be hate her if you got rejected..!!”

“Yah.. you said you met her several times?? Why don’t you tell me??”

“I don’t know she is your crush!!!” Jonghyun almost yell at him.. he feel annoyed when Yonghwa not really listening what he said about Seo Joohyun...

“Then, whats your relationship with Yoona sshi??”

“We are blind date mate.. I’ve met her from one of friend of my friend...”

Yonghwa nod.. “Oh.. then, can you bring me with you when you’ve meet her next time.. and make sure my beautiful angel is with her..” Yonghwa give him the most beautiful smile he ever had...

Jonghyun shook her head in disbelieve, Jung Yonghwa, the most popular guy in business departement is fall over heels with a girl who hate man.... Interesting yet worrisome..

“Just call her now... she must be waiting for your call..” Yonghwa raise his eyebrows.. teasing him..

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Krystal.. we’re here..”

Again Krystal snapped from her serious writing when her aunt stop the car... she quickly close her laptop and come out from the car..

“Thank you imo.. wanna have some tea first??” She said from the car’s window..

Her imo shook her head.. “I don’t think I can.. I still have some work.. next time princess..”

“Arraseo.. Lee Taemin, thanks for the treat..” She wave at Taemin who sit beside the driver...

“Anything for you.. sent my greet for Key Hyung..”

“Okay.. be careful imo..” She bowed and wave as their car leave her mansion’s gate..

She enter their mansion.. her dad, mom and her oppa is not here.. this house feel so empty.. she enter her room and freshened her self... she hop onto her bed and play the recorded who always accompany her before sleeping.. that record her dad’s voice as lullaby... she can’t sleep without her dad’s voice ringing in her room.. well, she is her dad’s princess, and his crystal.. she really have strong bond with her dad.. and she miss him so much now...

 

************

 

“Again??” Krystal sip her milky shake when she heard that her mom can’t fetch her again today.. she know her mom is busy but asking for her Imo to fetch her again, her Imo is a busy person too... she always feel guilty for her Imo..

“Not Imo.. your Imo is with me now.. oppa will fetch you instead..” Her mom soft voice softened her heart..

“Okay.. when will Key oppa come??”

“He is on his way now..”

“That fast??”

“Mmm... okay princess.. gotta go now.. I’m so sorry but I love you..”

She giggled at her mom’s voice who sing Big Bang’s lies.. “Oh.. come back quickly.. I miss you, yesterday I don’t even take a glimpse of your face at all.. don’t work too much.. just let your husband work and earn money..”

“Haha.. I don’t work because of money.. I just do what I love.. and you, don’t tell me that you want become a writer just because of money??”

“No.. of course no.. I love writing..!!” She almost yell.. again, all the customers don’t really mind about her because she always yelled everyday...

“So do I.. and I love my work too.. okay take care of yourself.. I’ll back at dinner tonight.. I love you princess..”

“Mmm.. I love you too..” she smile and  wait for her mom to cut the connection...

She look at her wristwatch.. her oppa will come some minutes later.. she decide to not open her laptop.. with just a few times, she’s better writing that story at night or tomorrow.. she doesn’t want when she already find a good idea, her oppa come and ruined everything.. she just look at the window beside her while pouting...

Minho sip his coffee and look at her without even blink.. writing?? So, all this while she was writing.. he let out a simple smile.. thats why she always feel bothered if someone come to fetch her and interupt her serious thought...

He keep waiting for her to open her laptop and ready to order the special cupcakes just for her.. but, she doesn’t even take a glimpse to her bag.. she just look at the window and pouting.. sometimes she look at her watch.. that sunlight from the window make her look like an angel.. his heart beating fast again.. he always want to approach her, but he afraid that she doesn’t even bother to see him.. she look like a cool girl.. he always curious about her.. he know she is from the high school near this cafe but he doesn’t know what grades she is.. if she in her last year of high school.. how he wish she will enter his university.. so, that he can see her everyday...

“Princess!!!!” Someone shouting in front of cafe’s entrance... all the customers giggled at him...

Krystal take a look at that person because ‘princess’ is her nickname from her dad... as expected.. that person is her oppa..

She glare and show her fist to him.. her oppa always make her embarrassing whenever they’re together...

Key walk closer towards his beloved sister and sip her milky shake... “Let’s go.. I will just pay.. you go first..” He smile..

Krystal pout and put her bag as she stand up... this is her brother.. after he make her embarrassed he just act like nothing happened..

Minho quickly stand up and face Krystal.. he want to go to cashier table and greet someone when Krystal walk towards him... his heart beating fast again.. seeing her this close, he even never imagine it...

Krystal just bowed at him.. “I’m sorry..” then she walk again..

“Oh!!!” Key recognize Minho as he done pay for Krystal’s bill.. Krystal stop her steps to look at her oppa greeting a guy she just meet a while ago...

“Minho yah..” Key tap Minho’s shoulder.. Minho smile brightly at him.. he know he will have chance with her knowing that his friend is relate to her..

“Oh.. Kibum ah..”

“Krys.. come here.. he is my friend..” Key look at Krystal and tell her to come with his hand..

Krystal doesn’t have any choice.. her oppa’s friend is her friend too, thats what her oppa kept telling..

She bowed at Minho once again.. “Annyonghaeseoyo.. Krystal imnida..” She smile at him...

Minho hold his breath.. never.. never.. in his dream that this day will come.. the day when he know her name... six month.. what a long journey.. just to know her name.... “Krystal??” He blurt out..

“Yes, Krystal... and I’m Key.. hihi.. she is my lovely sister...” Key said while place his arm at her shoulder..

Minho feel even relieved.. sister.. what a coincidence... “Oh.. thats why you two look alike..” He said...

“Yah.. why do you come this far just to have coffee.. we have cafe near our college too..” Key said as he sit again at Minho’s seat...

Minho followed him to sit again and Krystal doesn’t have any choice to not sit too... she just hope her talkative brother doesn’t really have a long conversation with his friend...

“I just love this cafe’s interior.. the coffee is good too..” Minho lied.. yes, this cafe is far from his and Key’s college.. he come here just to see Krystal.. he smirk once again when he remember her name.. Krystal.. their parents must be really good at picking name for their children...

“I heard you always wait for mom here??” Key ask to Krystal..

Krystal nod.. “Mom doesn’t want I wait outside.. it’s dangerous..” She said without notice that Minho always look at her..

“Well, Minho yah.. please look at my sister sometimes.. you always come here too right??”

Minho nod.. “Deh.. I saw your sister several times, I don’t know she is your sister...” He said... “May I ask whats grade your sister in? You are from that high school right??” He pointed at the school in front of cafe with his hand.. try to find the reason to know her more..

Krystal look at him confuse.. of course she is from that high school.. it is obvious from her uniform..? but, she have to answer him.. for manner.. her mom always taught her about manners...

“Deh.. I’m in my last year..” She said..

“Then.. w-what university you’re interest in??” He ask again..

Krystal eyeing her oppa.. whats wrong with this friend of him??..

“Ah.. of course she will enter our university... so I can take a look at her.. my dad wouldn’t let her to study overseas.. she is a daddy’s girl after all..” Key answered his question instead.. he know that her sister feel a bit uncomfortable..

Instead of thanking him.. Krystal even glaring at him now.. “Daddy’s girl?? And you are a Mama’s Boy!!” She said sarcastic.. Key glare at her back..

Minho just chuckled at her killer’s stare.. she just too cute... and deep in his heart he thanks God to let him know that he will still see her even when she graduate from this high school.. this is what he hope and pray...

“Minho yah.. I think we will leave now.. she have to finish her homework earlier.. I’m sorry bro.. let’s have some coffee here someday..” Key said as he stand up followed by Krystal and Minho..

“Okay.. it’s good to see you here.. I barely see you at college anymore..” Minho smile..

“I’m just too busy for exam.. I will come to find you when exam is done...”

“Good luck on your exam..” Minho tap his shoulder..

Krystal bowed at Minho.. “Annyonghaeseoyo..” As she stand beside Key..

“Deh..” Minho bowed too...

“Bye bro..” Key wave at him and walk towards exit followed by Krystal who bowed at Minho once more...

Minho back at his seat as the two sibling left.. he place his palm on his chest, trying to calm his heart.. finally this day come.. he never expect that she was talked to him.. her voice, sound so good in his ear... he definitelly falling in love.. with his friend’s dongsaeng.. Krystal.. she like a crystal in his heart.. shining and twinkle in his heart..

 

************

 

“Your friend is weird..!!” Krystal pout as she followed her oppa to the parking lot..

“Why??” Key ask without look at her..

“What a silly question.. are you sure he is from Seoul university?? Why he ask an obvious question.. just by look at my uniform, I’m sure he know that I’m from the near high school...”

“Eiiii... don’t judge him like that.. he is very popular at our college..”

“Popular??.. Then, will you like it if I’m with him??” Krystal try to brother..

“Don’t hope for it.. too many girls crazy over him.. you will get hurt if you like him too..”

“I’m sorry.. but I don’t like him.. and I know you just jealous right? because he is good looking.. while you??”

Key turn to face her.. “That’s right.. I don’t like good looking guy for you.. handsome guy usually a player..”

Krystal look at her oppa.. she know her oppa once dumped by his girlfriend just because that girl choose someone who is more handsome than him.. and in the end that girl crying at him saying that her boyfriend is just played with her...

“And.. that friend of your is.. player??” She doesn’t know why she curious about it..

Key smile and shook his head.. “Minho is not that kind of guy.. I know him.. but, you can’t trust people too easily.. people heart can be change quickly..” Key said with serious tone..

Krystal nod.. understand with his explanation.. this is her oppa.. always concerned about her and take care of her like she is the most important person in this world.. he even make her as his first priority even when he have a girlfriend.. she love him very much...

She laugh.. try to make her oppa stop this serious talked.. this is parking lot after all.. “And you don’t like that Minho guy for me just because he is handsome?? Just tell me that you just want me have ugly boyfriend so you will be always the most handsome person in my heart after Dad..??!!”

Key laugh and her hair.. “Of course... in this world, just two womans who said that I’m the most handsome guy for them.. you and your mom.. keke..”

“I think just one person who will say that you are the most handsome in this world forever..” She said while holding his hands and continue to walk to the car..

“Who??” He ask..

“Of course your future wife..”

“Then you and mom??” He glare..

“For mom.. Dad will always be the most handsome guy, even when he already have that white hairs and wrinkles.. and for me.. no matter how ugly my future husband later, if I love him.. he will be the most handsome for me..”

“Aigoo... you sure have grown up..” He smile..

“Of course, I’m not a little girl anymore.. this year I will become adult and enter university life..”

“But you’re still a daddy’s girl who can’t sleep without his voice.. you can sleep even if it’s just his snore sound..”

“Yah..” She hit his arms as they reach the car.. they keep fighting and tease each other until they arrive at their mansion..

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“I will just order Goguma latte..” Seohyun said as she give the menu to the waiter back..

Yonghwa look at her with excitement.. so, her favorite is Goguma latte.. he nod and smile to himself.. suddenly he feel someone kicking his leg.. he look at Jonghyun who glare at him.. and he remember about their plan again..

 

“Hyung.. you shouldn’t be too obvious that you are one of her admirers.. Yoona just said, she hate it when a guy told her that he is her admirer.. she thought admirers just look at the beauty.. not about personality or her heart..”

“But, I’m not just see her beauty.. of course she is beautiful and I admit at first I fall for her beauty.. but really, I like her even more when I saw her talked to me when we bumped.. and from her behaviour, I’m sure her personallity is nice...” Yonghwa said..

“Just do what I told.. I’m really put a lot of effort to convince Yoona to bring her with us at our date..”

“Arraseo.. I know what I must do.. but, yah.. are you and Yoona sshi already an item?? You keep said date.. how many times you should date as blind date mate?? Just confess to her if you really like her..”

“I will, I just have to make sure about her feeling towards me..”

“Fine.. let’s hope our date will going smooth tomorrow..” Yonghwa smile..

“It’s my date.. not yours.. create your own date with her tomorrow.. I wouldn’t really being bothered by you Hyung.. just behave like you don’t have any feeling for her... act natural as you can...”

“Arraseo!! You’re so talkative.. I will act cool in front of her..” Yonghwa laying his body to the sofa.. he can’t wait anymore for tomorrow.. he will meet her again.. Seo Joohyun.. my Seohyun... he smile to himself making Jonghyun sigh.. he know that his Hyung is imagining her again.. tsk tsk.. Crazy..

 

What with that cool act?? Jonghyun glare at him.. Yonghwa just look down.. how can he doesn’t admire her? She is too beautiful right now.. with her white simple dress and her long wavy hair just falling down softly, her skin flawless, her eyes sparkling, her smile is perfect.. and beyond all of that, her behaviour is so girly and nice, when she talk, she is so calm and she know how to joke sometimes, her voice sound polite and he can see that she is a kind girl.. she is his ultimate ideal type.. the girl he search all this while finally appeared.. how can Jonghyun said that she is cold??.. nonsense..

“Jonghyun ah.. I have a place I want to go with you..” Yoona said with a bit aegyo..

“Of course.. where it is??”

“Mmm.. can we just go alone? Without your friend and my friend.. hihi..”

“Yah.. Yoona yah..” Seohyun glare at her..

“Oh please, you just have to stay with Yonghwa.. he will walk you home.. right Yonghwa??”

He nod awkwardly.. “O-of course..” He smile a bit.. walking her to her home.. sound good...

“It’s okay.. I will leave too then.. I think I still can catch a bus now..”

“Yah.. just drink your Goguma latte and talk with Yonghwa for a while.. you are the one who want to join us when you heard that he is with us too..”

Seohyun glare at her.. well, honestly she agree to come with Yoona really because of him.. but, it’s because there’s thing she want to ask him.. she afraid Yonghwa will misunderstanding by Yoona’s words.. “It’s not like that..” She said, still glaring at Yoona..

Yonghwa feel he is in cloud nine when he heard Yoona’s words.. did she come here because of him?? what does that mean?? He grin from ear to ear.. Jonghyun notice his Hyung silly smile and just sigh..

“Come with me first..” Seohyun grab Yoona’s arm and take her to the corner of the cafe..

“Yah.. where are you want to go?? This is night.. don’t tell me, you want go to hotel?!!”

“Yah.. who do you think I am??” Yoona hurt by her words.. “I just want take him to the boutique.. there’s a dress I really wanted for a long time.. hihi..”

“You.. you just want his money?? You don’t serious with him??” Seohyun widened her eyes..

“Of course no.. I like him.. he is handsome and nice I really like him.. but, i’m afraid that the dress will taken by someone if I don’t catch it fast.. I don’t have enough money for it now.. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.. look..” Yoona show her wristwatch to Seohyun.. the glowing wristwatch that look expensive... “He brought this for me.. I don’t force him to bought this..” Yoona smile..

Seohyun shook her head.. “Fine, just that dress.. I don’t want he leave you like your other ex-boyfriends.. he seems nice and kind.. you will regret it if you loss him..”

“Arraseo.. I promise just this dress.. I’m really longing for it..” Yoona said..

“Don’t get me wrong.. I just want you to find your happiness, and I see that Jonghyun sshi is good enough for you..”

“Okay okay.. then, can we leave now??”

Seohyun nod.. “Go..”

Yoona give her big smile and then run to Jonghyun.. “Let’s go..” She grab Jonghyun’s arms and wave at Yonghwa...

Yonghwa just confuse and wave back at her.. then he saw Seohyun walk towards him and then sit in front of him.. thats when he realized the fact that he just left alone with her.. just the two of them... two of them.. alone.. Seo Joohyun is in front of me now.. just us.. without Jonghyun and Yoona... he gasp.. and take a deep breath..

He rub his nape while keep trying to calm his heart.. doesn’t dare to look at her.. he must look like a fool now... what should I do? what should I say? Oh God, you gave me too much this night.. I’m not ready yet!!.. He thought...

“Mmm.. I’m sorry for Yoona behaviour..” She started the conversation..

He rub his nape even more.. “Ah.. d-deh.. kwenchanayo..”

“You look uncomfortable.. shall we left now?” She said..

He wave his hands.. “No.. no.. I’m just feel awkward.. yes, after all w-we’re not really know e-each other yet...” He stutter..

“Really??”

“Deh.. mmm.. just drink your Goguma latte comfortably.. I will walk you home after this..” He said while let out a small panting.. he feel so nervous now..

“No, it’s okay.. I will just catch a bus.. my home is not really far and the area is safe...”

“A-andweyo.. for a pretty girl like you.. it’s dangerous..” He said while looking down...

Seohyun smile at his words.. “Fine..” She nod..

“L-let’s drink..” He said..

She sip her Goguma latte a bit as he sip his coffee too.. they just keep silence for some minutes when she suddenly blurt out..

“Ah.. don’t get me wrong.. Yoona words might make you misunderstand it..”

“Deh..??” Yonghwa try to remember Yoona’s words.. his smile faded when he know what’s her mean.. misunderstand??.. He thought

“Actually I really come here because Yoona said you will come with them..” She started the explanation...

Yonghwa feel a bit relieve that Yoona’s words is true.. although he misunderstand the meaning.. Seo Joohyun really come because of him.. he doesn’t care about the reason.. that fact is already make him happy...

“I want to ask you something..” She said..

“What it is??”

“You are Jonghyun sshi friend.. you must know him well.. I want to know, is he serious with Yoona??”

“Deh??” Yonghwa rolled his eyes.. so, this is her reason..

“You know.. I’m worried a lot for her.. it will be good if I know whether Jonghyun sshi is serious or not..” She said.. her voice sound so calm, there’s no anger or intimidation in her voice.. he truly hear her sincere voice that worried about her bestfriend...

He smile.. one more good point about her.. she is a good friend.. he sigh, thats truly his type.. “Well, from what I know Jonghyun always serious when it comes to girl.. he’s not a player..”

She listening for him with serious face..

“When I told about my encounter with Yoona he seems so excited.. the reason he doesn’t called her because he was afraid.. he heard a lot of rumors that said Yoona is a player..”

“She is not.” She glare at him..

Their eyes meet for a second and he quickly cut it.. her beautiful eyes that look onto his eyes.. he might be fainted if it’s happen longer..

“Well, from what I see.. Yoona sshi definitely not.. trust me Joohyun sshi.. ah.. I mean.. Seohyun sshi.. he is good enough for your friend...” He smile..

“I hope so.. Yoona seems like him alot, it’s my first time seeing her so excited about guy..” She smile back...

Yonghwa take his phone and type the text for Jonghyun..

 

“My angel said Yoona like you alot.. way to go bro.. make her your girlfriend right now.. trust me, she like you... good luck!!!”

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Cup... Krystal feel someone kissing her cheek.. she look up and saw her mom already in her pajama.. “Mom..”

Her mom sit beside her and look at her laptop.. “Writing again??”

She close her laptop’s screen with her palm.. “You can’t see this..”

“Why?? You want your dad to be the first person who read this??” Her mom pout..

“No.. you two will be the first person who read it.. it’s still doesn’t finish yet.. it’s embarrassing..” She giggled..

Her mom her hair.. “It is a good story??”

“Of course..!! at least for me.. hihi..”

“Arraseo.. but, it’s time for rest princess.. I remind you that you’re still a student who need to go school tomorrow..” Her mom stand up and prepared her bed..

“Yes mom..” she close her laptop and hug her mom.. “Goodnight..”

“Rest well princess..” Her mom kiss her cheek and turn off her room’s light..

Krystal turn on the recorder who record her dad’s voice.. maybe she can have some inspiration for tomorrow’s writing.. she close her eyes and murmured her dad’s name... thats her another habits for sure...

 

.................................................................................................................To be continue....................................................................................................................

 

Author's Note : so this is the first chapter.. confuse? or not? keke... this is just the beginning...
comment and subscribes please.. ^^.. hope you enjoy this....