Happy Anniversary~☆

Happy Anniversary~☆

 

~*Haewon's POV*~ (You)
 
 
 
Toot toot
 
 
My alarm went off, as I got up with a smile on my face, today was the day! The day that Chanyeol and I first met for the very first time, it was our One Year Anniversary~!
 
Bzzt Bzzt 
 
My phone vibrated and I took it and got a Voice Mail from who? Chanyeol of course! But I didn't bother to listen to it~ Well he'll be coming over and were going to spend the day together right? 
 
I giddly jumped out of my bed and did my morning routine and quickly changed into some presentable clothes, tied a bit of my hair to the side and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, as Chanyeol said he would come and visit in the morning.
 
I blushed at the thought of him coming over, its not like he rarely did it or anything, its just that each time were together I get those jolts of electricity and butterlies in my stomach.

 
---------
 

Once I was done making breakfast, I kept all of the food that I cooked into a plate and kept it on the table, I stared at the table for a while.

"Did I prepare too much?" I asked myself as I titled my head to the side.

"Hmm, Nope! Chanyeol loves to eat the food I cook for him, so he'll be happy about it~" I said replying to my own question as I took out the forks, spoons, knives and chopsticks and neatly placed them beside the plates and took out a jug of water and some orange juice.

I Smiled at the work which I accomplished and the sat on the chair and wiped a bit of my sweat off, "Now to wait for Chanyeol" I told myself as I stared at the door waiting for Chanyeol to use the doorbell.
 
 
Ding Dong
 
 
I leapt out of my chair and ran to the door, and quickly unlocked it.
 
"Happy Anniversary Chan— Kai Oppa? What are you doing here?" I blinked, maybe Chanyeol was just hiding then he'd surprise me right? Right! Chanyeol loves to do that! But what Kai told me made my heart drop a bit.
 
"Oh, Uhm... Haewon-ah, Happy Anniversary by the way... Chanyeol said he can't make it this morning" Kai said as he rubbed the back of his neck, I looked down slowly.

 
But Chanyeol promised he would come this morning... Oh well
 

"Its because he had an urgent schedule to attend to" Kai said as he gave me a bouquet of Orchids, My favorite flowers, "Those are from Chanyeol, he told me to give it to you" Kai said with a smile as I took the bouquet, I smiled softly.

 
Kai sniffed the air slightly, "I see you cooked breakfast" Kai said as he peeked at the table, "Ah, yeah... uhm want to eat breakfast with me instead? It'll be a shame if it goes to waste..." I asked as Kai smiled and nodded.

"Sure, if I'm not intruding or anything" He joked as I made way for him to enter, I asked him to take a seat and eat, and he did as he was told, I took a seat across Kai, and ate a bit of breakfast.

 
-------

 
Soon Kai left and I was alone in the house again, 'Chanyeol won't miss our Lunch walk right?' I thought to myself and set all those negative thoughts away and got ready for the lunch walk.
 
What's a lunch walk you might ask? We'll to Chanyeol and I its like, buying a few snacks and walking around the city, it may not seem much But its meaningful, though Chanyeol has to wear some disguise.

I don't blame him though, sometimes i wish he'd admit it it to the public, then again I wouldn't want that, if it means his image will get ruined, then I'm happy that were a couple I mean any fan would die to be in my place right now.
 
When I changed into a striped shirt  and wore a denim colored jacket, the one which Chanyeol gave me for Christmas. A skirt and some flats, though i thought of wearing something with a bit of heel since chanyeol was tall but then again, I don't mind.
 
I left the house and went to the place we agreed to meet up at, and hopefully he wouldn't be late this time.

 
-------

 
I waited at the place where I usually waited at and took a seat on the bench, and waited for a while, and after a few minutes I saw someone who had sunglasses, a cap, and a puffy jacket and well to me it pretty looked like a disguise, so I immediately went over to the person and stopped in front of him then I noticed the height difference, this wasn't Chanyeol. 
 
I sighed as I recognized his hair style, "Hi Suho" I managed to say as Suho put his sunglasses down a bit.

"Hey Haewon-ah~ Sorry, Chanyeol couldn't make it, he had another schedule, And so he had to go for it, but yeah, I'm just here to tell you that, I have a schedule to attend. Bye Haewon-ah!" Suho said as he walked off into another direction.

I was going to ask Suho something, but the van already came and picked him up.
 
I let out another sigh, where's Chanyeol Oppa? I pouted and started to walk around the city alone, and some thoughts passed through my mind.

 
What if Chanyeol was tired of me? What if he doesn't—  No, he wouldn't, he's just busy, he is an idol after all... Right, he's an Idol, and I'm just a normal person.

 
I shook my head.

 
Aniya, I love Chanyeol Oppa for who he is on the inside, not his appearances. 
 
 
I smiled softly to myself and went to the next destination which was Namsan Tower, Where we first met, Today was the day that we'd also put a lock on the tower, where all the other locks of love were at.

 
-------

 
I soon reached the area where we were supposed to meet, and that was the station for the cable cart, the one that leads up all the way to Namsan Tower.
 
It was 4pm and that was the time we agreed on, and so I waited...

And waited....

And waited, and soon it was already 6pm, And I was sitting by one of the chairs in the station just drinking a cup of coffee from one of the machines in the station.

I sighed and just decided to go up to the tower alone, again.
 
I looked at all the couples who were putting up their lock along with the other locks and I sighed and took out my phone, and decided to hear the voice mail he sent me this morning, why did he have to send it so early anyway?
 
Oh well, I clicked on the voice mail and hear it play. 

 
'Haewon-ah! Happy Anniversary, Please note that I'll be very, very late today and busy, please keep that in mind~ Saranghae! And Don't keep your hopes down arasso? Like I said, I'd be late~ And I'll never let you down! Keke Saranghaeeyoooo!'
 
 
And with that the mail ended and then I felt a wave of relief when I heard it, I felt so dumb founded at the moment, Why didn't I listen to this today morning? Or else I wouldn't have been so upset!
 
Then I heard the deep voice I wanted to hear right beside my throughout this whole day,
 
"Am I late?" I turned around and saw Chanyeol standing there with his famous grin, I sniffed and felt tears brim in my eyes, Chanyeol's face turned from happy to a concerned one.

"Whoa, Haewon-ah gwenchana? I'm sorry If I made you wait that long, I had to do a few things to—" I just cut him off by hugging him.
 
"I missed you this whole day did you know that?! You made me worry so much, but then again you're here now" I snuggled into his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Didn't you hear my voice mail this morning?" Chanyeol asked with a soft voice, I shook my head, "I didn't cause I was too excited, but if I did then I wouldn't have been getting second thoughts and all..." I looked up with a soft smile as Chanyeol took his hand and wiped off a few wet tears.
 
"Aigoo~ Don't cry! Oppa's here now ne~" Chanyeol said with a grin.

"And don't get second thoughts! I'll always be yours and yours alone~!" Chanyeol said with a chuckle as I giggled, "And you'll be mine. And mine alone." Chanyeol said it this time with a serious voice as his face leaned in slowly.
 
Just then a few camera clicks and flashes could be seen.
 
"O-Oppa! The p-press they—"

"Oh leave them be, if they spread rumors, I'd just have to admit it right?" Chanyeol said with another smile as his face was a few inches away from mine.
 
 "Haewon-ah, Happy Anniversary" And with that his soft lips pressed against mine, and might I say the flashes became worse but then again, as long as I'm with Chanyeol, what's there to worry?
 
 
The End.

 

 


And that's all, my very fail first one-shot /sobs/Haewon-sshi! I hoped you liked it! Although it didn't have much fluff... Oh well, I tried my best ㅠㅠ. So i hope you liked it /nodsnods/

So how's this for a first time oneshot? /sobs.

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, Whatever floats yer boat my dear Sanbies~ ^^

-Sanwoonrie