What A Setup..

My Bitter-sweet Love~

L's POV

 

*Wow. Now that was amazing. No one have ever beaten Hoya.*

Now we're walking around the mall, trying to find someplace to eat. I was still walking beside her and the others infront of us. It was kind of awkward. None of us was talking. Even the boys were silent. I wonder what they're all thinking right now...

"Yah. Where are we gonna eat??" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I know a ramen shop here somewhere. Wanna eat there?" Dongwoo said.

"Sure." we all replied in unison.

~*~*~

"Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" ................

As you can see. The 2 buffoons here are arguing about something childish yet again. Yes, the maknae and the choding. I was sitting next to the nerd. This is the sitting arrangement:

                    Sungjong  Hoya  Dongwoo

Sunggyu

                    Sungyeol  Woohyun  me  Jae Hee

Since it was a bench-like seat, we were all squished up against each other. -.-"

"LEMON CANDY IS THE BEST!!!"

"NO IT IS NOT!!!"

*Oh my god. I'm gonna die here...* I thought hopelesly.

"YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" the 2 still kept on going. I was going to yellbut then.. "YES" "NO" "YES" "N---

"WOULD YOU PLEASE CUT IT OUT?!!!"

Everyone turned to Jae Hee's direction and she was like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvQVuP6MBgyBKf4XAPKEf

The boys immediately quieted down. "Finally. Thank you." she sighed.

"Can we please just order? I'm starving." I said. They nodded. I guess they were all scared less by nerd girl over here. Kekeke.

"We'll go order. You." Sunggyu pointed at me and Ms. Nerd. "Stay here."

She blew her fringe and nodded. I just looked away.

Again, it was awkward. I took out my phone and started playing games.

A few minutes later, the boys were back. Woohyun slid harshly beside me. 

"Myungsoo ah move. There's so little space for me and Yeol here." I moved. "Come on Myungsoo. There's a lot of space. Don't be selfish."

Sungjong's POV

 

"Hyung. What are we going to do? They're both sour as lemon..." I asked Woohyun and Yeol.

We glanced at our table only to find them busy with each others phones.

"Aish. Eottokhe?"

"Ah. I know now. Guys! huddle up will ya?" Yeol said, motioning the guys to come closer.

"Wae? Can't you see we're ordering?"

"You do know that Jae Hee likes L right?" Yeol asked, trying to get to the point.

They nodded.

"Ok here's what we'll do.. Woohyun hyung, since you sit beside Myungsoo, you're gonna get them to sit closer. You've gotta tell Myungsoo to scoot over since I have such little space to sit on." he looked at Dongwoo hyung.

"When that's done, Dongwoo hyung, it's your turn. When Jae Hee's going to drink up her soup or beverage, kick her. Or maybe step on her foot. Since you're infront of her. Make her spill it and it'll land on L cause I'm going to push Woohyun to move L close to her." hyung nodded then Yeol looked at Hoya hyung.

"Next. Hoya hyung. Make him jealous. Wipe her lip when she eats. Act all lovey dovey with her, but in our point of view, it will be just like a brother-sister love but for L, he'll be thinking that you like her." he gave a thumbs up then turned to Sunggyu hyung.

"Okay, up next is Hamster gyu. You---" "Yah!" he clears his throat.

"As I was saying...Gyugyu here will make a toast...for um...anything." "But--" "And! Sungjong. When we're done with everything and about to go home, the others will be going but we are to stay. With both of them. We're gonna make sure their going to stick like glue."

I nodded, feeling a tad excited.

"Alright boys. We ready?" we nodded. "Alright then. 1, 2, 3 let's break!" then we all went back to our table. Sungyeol signaled Woohyun hyung.

We all sat down.

He sat beside him and said, "Myungsoo ah move. There's so little space for me and Yeol here." he moved a bit "Come on Myungsoo. There's a lot of space. Don't be selfish." he scooted more. This time, Sungyeol sat down and signaled Dongwoo then mouthing 'later'. He nodded once, telling him he got it.

A little later our orders came, including our drinks.

In the midst of eating, Sungyeol eyed Dongwoo, signaling him to do his part. As Jae Hee was lifting her glass of iced tea Dongwoo stomped on her feet making her yelp, jumping on her seat and spilling her drink on Myungsoo because of Yeol pushing Woohyun making him push Myungsoo towards her.

The plan was finally taking motion.

Jae Hee's POV 

 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Myungsoo!" *Ouch damnit my foot hurts...*

I quickly grabbed a table cloth and began wiping his shirt and trousers. I feel him tense up.

"What the hell? Get your hands off me nerd." he said and I reluctantly drop my hand. I hand him the cloth and he gets it from me harshly.

Instead of stressing with him, I divert my attention to my food. *Damn. I'm so hungry. Dig in!*

I ate heartily and when I looked up, the boys were exchanging glances. "Wae?" I asked.

"You've got something there." Hoya pointed at my cheek. *Omo so embarrassing...*

I wiped my face and I hear Hoya chuckling. "Here."

He grabbed a tissue and leaned in. I held my breath as he wiped the corner of my lips. He leaned back and I find my cheeks heating up and biting the side of my lip.

Someone cleared his throat. 

"Ahem. I would like a toast to our soon to be married couple here. Myungsoo and Jae Hee." Sunggyu said.

"It's not even real. It's just arranged." I said, butting in.

"Yeah." Myungsoo agreed.

"Nonsense. Cheers!" we all raised our cups and clinked.

 

~*~*~

It was already around 6. Me, Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol was strolling around the mall. The others already left as they were suppose to be somewhere.

Within 10 minutes we were already going to our cars. Sungyeol suddenly bumped me making me stumble getting off balance. I yelped, waiting for the cold hard floor but nothing came.

I opened my eyes and met the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. *He's so beautiful. Those eyes...they're so beautiful... Why haven't I noticed that before? God I wish I could just stare at them forever.. *

Then I felt being lifted and I'm now back on my feet.

I cleared my throat. "M-mianhe." I mumbled.

Myungsoo just strolled past me and went to his car.

"Uh. Jae Hee? I'm sorry but we gotta run." Sungyeol said, grabbing Sungjong's arm.

"Alright. I'm going with Myungsoo sooo...I'll see ya?"

"Sure. See ya." they waved and left. I strode towards Myungsoo's car and opened the door as I quietly slip in.

He drove in silence. But this time it wasn't awkward. *I still haven't thanked him...* I thought as the incident from a while ago came rushing back. The most beautiful eyes. I can't get it out of my head.

"G-gumawo." I stuttered. *Why the heck am I stuttering?*

I look out the window, enjoying the silence for once.

Soon we arrived at their house. *Why are we here?*

"What are we doing here?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Dinner at ours remember?" *Oh right...*

"Let's get this over and done with. I wanna go home." I said and stepped out of the car.

We went up the steps and linked arms just for a show and went in.

 

_______________________________________________________

Wassup guys! Hope you like this chap!^^ Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote:)  I'm really sorry if I'm not being able to updte regularly:( I'll still try my best though.. For those who knows about my other story, please help by subscibing and upvoting. I have a poll there, please vote^^ Thanks very very much!