Note from the Author

Safe by Your Side

 

Thank you so much for your time to read Safe by your Side. Never thought writing a one shot can be quite hard actually, but luckily I managed it :)
 
Honestly before joining Asian Fanfics, I actually dislike fanfics, because I often found some of them were so good that I was disappointed it's not canon (lol)
 
Then when Exo debuted, I was fascinated by their concept of superpowers, being big fan supernatural and scifi, I had so many ideas flowing in my head.
 
Under encouragement of my best friend, I eventually joined here and I originally habe the attention to write just one story Exo: Prelude, but then to my surprise, I begin to have overflowing of ideas, and now I had written three stories ever since I joined in April.
 
Safe by your Side would be my first oneshot and the first to complete, not to mention this is the first time I did shipping (but not ual content, though I might give some fan services).
 
Sehun personality is more to mine honestly; (although I did have any superpowers - I wishe I had haha), but I been through hard times where I was alone and helpless. So that's why now I will try my best ro help those who are in need, as long as I'm capable to. This is what I wanted to emphasized in the story.
 
I hope Hunhan shippers are happy with what I have here and I promise to do better in the future.
 
Fighting!