Emotions.

When West meets East

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

I stirred up from my sleep when I heard the sound of running water. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I had slept in the living room last night.

 

BELLA!

 

WHERE’S BELLA?

 

I panicked when I didn’t see her right beside me and then I heard her voice.

 

“You awake?” She asked as she stood at the entrance of the kitchen. I looked at her and nodded as she turned her back on me and went into the kitchen again. She was still wearing my shirt and to be completely honest, I like the way thing is now. I got up and walked towards her drowsily.

 

A sweet, spicy aroma filled up the kitchen as I came in. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was up to and saw three pots on the stove.

 

“You made this?” I asked her shocked at the amount of food cooking in the house. This was rare to me. We always had take away food and homemade food had always been a luxury.

 

“Yes, of course it’s me. Why? You don’t think I can cook?” She questioned me as she broke some egg off it shells and started beating it in a bowl.

 

“No. I mean, yes. But where do you get all these ingredients?” I asked her again as I know the condition of our fridge. There is absolutely nothing in there, except those foods we got from the fans, some junk food and maybe some leftovers from yesterday.

 

“Oh, I went to the convenience shop to get it. I hope you don’t mind. I borrowed your jacket again,” She said as she finally turned to face me.

 

“You don’t have to,” I told her as I found myself holding her hands. She then came up to me and hugged me.

 

“That’s the least I can do for you,” She said before planting a kiss on my cheek. “And good morning.”

 

I smiled in response as I dragged a chair over to the kitchen to look at her cooking. She was in the apron and was skillfully multi-tasking, occasionally taking a glance at me while she was at it.

 

It felt wonderful. It was as though I had a wife. I imagined myself to be in this kind of situation later in my life. I feel complete.

 

“Oppa, can you come here and taste this?” She called out to me as she took spoon to scoop out some soup, gesturing me to come over as she did. She then blew the soup in an attempt to cool it before feeding it to me.

 

“It’s great,” I told her and it is by no means a lie. In fact, it was a surprise to me that she knew how to cook at all and did not burn down the whole kitchen. I saw her let out a sigh of relief as I s my arms around her waist.

 

“This feels wonderful,” I told her, surprising myself as I did.

 

“This is wonderful for me too,” She replied as she stirred the soup again as we just stood there in each others’ arm in silence.

 

“Why are you guys hugging like that?” A voice suddenly took over the silence.

 

I turned around to see Dongwoon and Kikwang looking at us weirdly. I shrugged it off as Bella then greeted them, letting them hug her when she turned away from the stove.

 

I felt myself gritted my teeth in envy as I placed my hand where my heart is.

 

This feeling.

 

It couldn’t possibly be right?

 

 

Doo Joon’s POV

 

“Hope you guys will like the food,” Bella said as she took a seat in between Junhyung and me.

 

We were sitting down on the floor with a whole spread of food in front of us. Apparently Bella had woken up early to make this for us. It was nice to see everyone together and it seems like with her around, the whole group had become livelier.

 

“Bella! You can stay here and cook for us everyday. Stay here! Stay here!” Yoseob suddenly exclaimed as Kikwang and Dongwoon cheered but Bella suddenly showed a sad face.

 

“I wish I can but I have to go back to America and settle some stuff,” She said with a faint smile.

 

Junhyung’s head turned toward Bella with a shocked expression.

 

“You’re going back? You didn’t tell me that. When are you going to come back?” He asked hastily. I saw her placed her hands on his as she looked at all of us.

 

“Yea, I’m going back to settle some impending stuff. It’s something…about my family and everything. I don’t know when I’m coming back….”

 

Before she could finish her sentence, Junhyung stood up, dragging her along with him into the room before slamming the door.

 

“You didn’t tell me this! WHY?!! Bella! Am I not trustworthy enough? What am I to you? Not just me but everyone here. What do you think we are? You can’t just come and go as you like! You left us and now that you came back, you’re telling me you want to leave again and this time indefinitely! What is it that’s inside your head?” I heard him shout loud and clear. He was definitely mad, though reasons were pretty much a blur, I knew, in fact everyone in the group knew how much Bella meant to him.

 

She was the first girl we ever saw him being concerned for. She made him smile and laugh a lot, a feat that most girls can’t ever come close to. When she left us before, he was the one who most broken and now that she’s going to leave us again, he probably couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“I need to do this Oppa! I need to see my dad and Lee Joon. There are a hundred and one things in my head right now. Can you please don’t make it harder for me?” I heard her shout back in rebuttal.

 

After that, it was just a mumbled mess that I can’t figure out. Soon after they came out of the room. Both teary-eyed. Junhyung ate in silence as he shifted further away from her. The day was filled with tense atmosphere and when it was time for Bella to leave, he didn’t even bother to come out to say goodbye.

 

“Doo Joon, take care of him for me okay?” She told me as we were on our way to the airport. Apparently her flight was scheduled today. She had booked the earliest flight and she was really going off today.

 

I looked at her longingly when she suddenly turned to look at me straight in the eye, before placing her hand above mine.

 

“Don’t. I know what you’re trying to do or say but don’t. I’m not good enough for you Doo Joon and I never will. I will hurt you if you go any further so stop here; stop here when the hurt is minimal. When you could still save yourself. When I could still save you from the hurt I’ll be inflicting on you,” She told me as I bit my lips, trying to held back the tears which were threatening to come out any moment now.

 

“I love you,” I told her, stubbornly going against her wishes, causing her to tear up as I did. I felt guilty.

 

Guilty for loving her.

 

Guilty for saying it out loud when she just stopped me from doing so.

 

Guilty for hurting her when she had already been hurt enough.

 

“I’m sorry Bella but I have to get it off my chest,” I said as I held on to her hand tighter.

 

“I’m not forcing you to love me but please don’t stop me from loving you. It’s the one thing I know that I’m doing it right so don’t tell me to stop loving you and make it feels so wrong. I will move on Bella but right now, let me stay here and love you.”

 

She then pulled me into a hug before breaking down into tears as she muffled a few words, which stayed etched in my head.

 

I watched as the plane took off with the one girl I knew I’ve lost as I turned back to head home.

 

“I’m sorry Doo Joon but there’s someone in my heart and that person is not you. I’m sorry for not being able to love you. I’m sorry for hurting you.”

 

*******************************************************************************************************

Annyong! 
How are you guys?
Hohoho.
I know my updates are later on Tues and Thurs but that's cause I'm working like late at night. 
Oh well. 
Anyways, love you all for still reading my ff even after so many chapters!

I love CHU~

@IceCreamLover : Ohohho! Really? Idk. Lol. I don't think I wrote sad scenes well but if you think like that, then I'll take that as a compliment. being able to stir people's emotion with my ff makes me feel really good ^__^

@max_woo_lin: YAY JUNBELL! Though junhyung haven't figure out what's his feelings for Bela yet. and I'm gonna use that as the couple pairing name now. Junbell! GENIUS!

@soulsistah: Yes Yes, that's why she's gonna go back to America.

 

CHUCHU~

 

Ppyong~