It's a match.

When West meets East

 

Bi's POV

I looked at her as she walked out of the venue and turned around to see everyone staring at me.

"Bi-sunbaenim, what does she mean by one way benefitting agreement? Was she forced to do this concert with us?"  Doo Joon asked me as the others looked at me with anticipation in their eyes.

"Hmmm.... It's a long story but to keep it short, both of us were involved in an incident which is caused by her, and to solve it, I made her agree to help us out for this concert." I said, avoiding eye contact with them and walked away so that there would not be any further interrogation of the matter. 

I've got to solve this matter as soon as possible. I hate it when my plans get ruined halfway through.

I have to talk to her and come to a compromise.

"Hey Bella, I want to talk to you." I said as she walked into the set again, smelling like cigarettes.

She's been smoking?

"What is it? Is it about the way I act? If it is, I don't want to talk about it. It's useless trying to talk to me about it anyways. It's not like I'm going to change the way I feel about this whole thing," She said as she walked past me. 

"Okay. Listen," I said as i grabbed her hand to get her attention.

In return, she turned around to give me a deadly glare.

" Why don't we do this? Let's have a race and whoever wins, will get to have one wish. That means if you win and you wish to be out from this concert, I'll gladly oblige. No questions asked. You can just walk away," I said to her as she finally looked at me with interest.

"Race? As in a real race? With those racing cars? Really? And i get to do anything i want after that?" She asked, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

I nodded in agreement, taking a deep breath right after, knowing that i could possibly regret this afterwards.

After the rehearsal ended, we drove to the nearest racing facility for the match and moments after, i found myself in a racecar (I'm talking about those cars you see in F1 races) and the engines on. I looked to my left and saw her getting into the car swiftly. It was expected. I knew she was a racer. Now i am seriously having second thought about this whole matter. 

"Bi-Sunbaenim!!! WOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Shoutings and cheers were coming from the grandstand.

I turned around to see the whole group gathering there, yes that would mean everyone who's performing at the concert.

GREAT! ( And I meant that in a very sarcastic manner)

Now I am even more nervous about the whole thing. I looked at Bella again and saw her looking my way with a smirk on her face.

3.

2.

1.

GO!

 

********************************

4th chapter done. 

What do you think of this chapter?

Like it?

Do comment and subscribe also okay~