How does dying feels like?

When West meets East

Bi's POV

The green light then shone, and I heard a loud zooming sound went off. I sobered up from my daze to see Bella's car way ahead of mine.

!

I step on the accelerator hard and sped off in attempt to chased her down. I am not going to let her win this. There is too much at stake. 

I have to win this.

I MUST!

I saw her car slowing down as we turned at the curb. YES! This is my chance, I've got to get pass her here. I stepped on my accelerator even harder in an attempt to increase my speed and luckily for me, i got pass her as she turned in the curb. I let out a sigh of relief but i was not going to let my guard down just yet.

"WOOOHOOO!!!! BI-HYUNG!!!! HWAITING!" 

I heard the other cheering loud for me. I was it all in, trying to make it into my motivation to get through the race as a winner. Yes, just this other curb and then all the way straight to the finishing line.

"Hey! You wanna see a real racer drive?" I heard Bella shouting.

I turned to the left side of my car and i saw her car right beside mine. She had a smirk plastered on her face and her right arm was comfortably resting on the window frame. 

She is no joke! She's serious about this, but I'm not going to let her affect me.

Concentration is the key.

I looked straight ahead and suddenly, i saw her car swerving right in front of mine and then i saw her smile at me as she drifted at the curb and sped off to the finishing line.

The result is set.

It is clear who the winner is.

When i finally got to the finishing line, she walked towards me with the same smile that she had before. I let out a sigh of regret and dissatisfaction before looking at her.

"So, what is it that you want? To get out of the concert?" I said as i heard the gasps from the others who could clearly hear the conversation.

"Just stand here and don't move no matter what happens," She said before turning away and getting into her car as she drove off.

"What? Huh?" I did not understand by what she meant by that. I looked at the others at the grandstand and saw that they too had a confused face on.

"HYUNGG!!!!" Kikwang suddenly shouted out loud while pointing at the other direction.

Then i saw her and her car.

 

Coming towards me. In full speed.

 

Wait. Does she means that she wants to run me over? 

 

My body had wanted to move to the side but i stopped myself as i remember her words before.

 

"Just stand here and don't move no matter what happens,"

I can't go back on my side of the bargain. I have to stand here even if she's about to kill me by running me over with a car.

My body started trembling unwillingly as she got nearer and the sound of her car zooming got louder.

"HYUNG! MOVE!!!!!"

"HYUNG!!! IT'S GOING TO RUN YOU OVER!!!"

"OPPPAAAAAA!!!"

I heard the others shouting with both fear and concern in their voices.

I gave them a faint smile as i saw flashes of my life in my head, and then that woman's face appeared as Bella's car was 10 seconds away from running over me.

 

I squeezed my eyes shut as i felt the cold air gushing towards me as if a twister was about to happen. I opened my eyes again to see Bella's car right in front of me before it swerved to the side.

I could hardly balance myself and fell to the ground.

This had never happened to me. 

I am Bi, Rain!

I am almost fearless of anything but today, today i thought i was going to die. Today, the fear of dying overwhelmed me.

 

Bella then came out of her car with a cunning smile.

"So how does dying feels like?" she asked before bursting into a ball of laughter.

She was clearly enjoying this.

She glared at me before saying in a tone that she used on Gyuri before.

"You. After all of this is done, don't ever step into my life. And do you really think that i don't know what you are doing?" 

"YAAA!! You're a crazy b**ch! What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to kill someone?" Junhyung came down into the race tracks as he grabbed Bella's wrist.

Bella then shoved Junhyung's hand away before giving him an unexpected slap on his face.

"Don't touch me! And i know exactly what i'm doing!" She said as she gave everyone the cold look that they have all gotten used too before she let out a spine chilling laughter.

"I was just trying to kill the person who seduced my mom and made her leave me and Dad years ago. Isn't that right Bi-shi?"

 

 

*****************************************

Okay then. done this chapter. How do you like this chapter? I feel so bad for this chapter, I am so incapable of writing a good racing scene >3<

But i hope you like it!

Comment and subscribe okay!

CHU~~~