Chapter 92

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we sat in our seats, I realized this was a concert. And I kicked myself mentally for not realizing earlier who's it was. And I even had his tour schedule memorized. Dammit, Kim!

He came on stage, his hair a light blue. He was wearing black baggy pants and a black fitting tank top. He took a mic in his hand and greeted the crowd, who went wild at the sight of their precious G-Dragon. My precious Jiyong.

I melted right in my seat. I haven't seen him in forever. There's hardly any space between us now, because Jess and I were sitting in the front row.

His voice, his perfected choreography, his toned muscles, everything was real and right in front of me. I could see it clearly. I could hear his passion, just as I had time and time again before.

But why am I going on about the beginning of the show? That wasn't where the most exciting thing happened. The beginning was when he sang songs that the fans behind me had memorized already. The beginning was when he danced so smoothly, you'd think he was unreal. The beginning was when I felt like an ordinary fan, begging for my oppa's undivided attention. The beginning was when he did not mess up once. The beginning was really amazing. But the beginning was not the end. The end was special.

Oh, by the way, today is June 15th, 2019. Just thought I might remind you. 

Fast forward to the end of the show. I was tired and trying my hardest not to show it. Jet lag mixed with usual human need for rest had my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

But his voice cut through my sleepiness like a sharp knife. He spoke out to the crowd, wanting their full attention. The audience was more than ready to give him that.

"I would like to say something important, as this is the last song of tonight. No one has heard this song before. I wrote it completely in English, so please enjoy it!" Jiyong-ah spoke in crisp English, not a single hint of an accent. He continued: "But for this song, I'm going to need a very special guest. Can you please send her up to the stage?"

He was looking directly at Jessica, who was nudging me. "Go, he's talking about you, go!!" She was practically screaming at me.

Confused and in a daze, I stood up and walked down the aisle to the stage not too far away. A security guard let me in and I climbed the stairs to join Ji. He took my hand.

"This song is dedicated to you, Kim." My heartbeat was a huge cluster of ups and downs and my palms were sweating. Suddenly, the fans started cheering for the next song to start. I smiled nervously.

"You don't have to do anything, just be yourself." Ji whispered to me. He squeezed my hand once and the music started.

He raised the mic and stared into my eyes. He started to sing.

"The time we've spent together
Is less than the time we've spent apart.
Girl I need you to know that
You were always in my heart."

He stepped behind me, his head peeking out from my right shoulder. "Your eyes so bright," He switched sides. "Your smile so white," Again, he switched, back where he started. "Your looks so tight." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter