Chapter 51

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

 

When Seunghyun was done, he left the room and you decided to sleep, preparing for a fight later on. "Sir, why did you tell her where we are? I read her mind and she already told her soulmate our location." The same mind reader that invaded your mind told Seunghyun but Seunghyun just smirked.

"That's the whole main point. I want her soulmate, family and friends to come. That way she will finally know how it feels like to see her love ones die right in front of her eyes. Her sister's death was nothing. I want her to cry and beg me to kill her once I kill that soulmate of hers."

 

Be As One-- Fairy Tail OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy85TWcZmvU

"Kris?" Tiffany knocked on the door to his office and Kris looked up. She bit her lip before hesitantly walking towards Kris, sitting on the chair opposite him. Kris just looked at her, as if waiting for her to say something. "When are you guys leaving?" She asked him.

"We are leaving tonight." Kris said and she nodded. Jaejoong, Suho and Kris had already planned everything out. Woohyun, Beast and the creatures of the moon will stay behind in the palace to protect the women and children while the rest will rescue. Daehyun wanted to join the adults to get you out but Jaejoong did not allow it because he knew you did not want your son to be in danger. Hoya talked to Infinite and they too decided to help. They wanted to repay you for trying to kill you. Although they were being controlled by Sunny, they still felt guilty.

Tiffany loooked at Kris sadly. She could feel his sadness through the bond and even without it, anyone could see that Kris was suffering. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, to hug him or to comfort him in anyway but she knew that the only person Kris needed was you right now. So she just reached out to squeezed his hand. "Please be safe."

Kris rubbed soothing circles on the back of her palm with his thumb as he squeezed her hand back. "I will. I will come back together with Minjung and back to your side as well."

*I know you will.* Tiffany gave him a small smile.

 

Farewells and well wishes were heard. Soulmates hugged each other and brothers prayed for each other. "Be safe, okay?" Daehyun told Byunghun and he nodded. He looked around to find the only other blonde in the room and saw Eunji hugging him.

"You should at least talk to him." Byunghun said as Daehyun continued to look at Kris. "Don't regret your actions, Dae." Byunghun squeezed Daehyun's left shoulder before gently pushing him to where Kris is at. Byunghun was right. Daehyun should at least talk to Kris once more. After all, who knows whether Kris will survive this and Daehyun will regret if he did not even bid his father good bye.

"You will come back together with omma, right?" Eunji asked her father and he nodded.

"Don't worry. I will bring your mother back safely." He patted her head and she grinned.

Daehyun pretended to cough and the both of them looked at him. Eunji smiled when she saw her brother and went away to let them have some time alone. "You better come back alive together with omma." Daehyun said, looking at everywhere except for Kris.

*You are really like me.* Kris thought. Daheyun resemble Kris so much, Just like Kris, Daehyun may seem cold but he is actually someone who cares a lot, especially towards the people he loves. "I promise to come back, Daehyun. I will come back and I will make it up to Eunji and you for not being there for the past few years. Take care of yourself and your sister okay?" He ruffled Daehyun's hair and Daehyun looked at him with wide eyes. His Jongin samchon does that all the time but it was different when Kris did it. Maybe it was because they are father and son and Daehyun could not help but feel that there is this special feeling when Kris did that. Daehyun nodded his head and Kris smiled.

"Let's go." Jaejoong announced and they held hands with one another because D.O. would be teleporting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter