Chapter 50

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

The guy finally pulled away and his lips. Your eyes slowly closed as you felt your strength going away and the guy smirked. "I finally have you, Yoon Minjung."

*Hyunseung.. Kwon Hyunseung..* Was the last thing you thought before fainting.

 

 

烏雲然-- 胡歌

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRpYFqrbSvI

 

Byunghun froze when he smelled your blood. He was just playing with Eunji when the smell of your blood hit his nose. "." He cursed and ran out of the room to yours. Eunji immediately followed her brother, wondering what is wrong with him. As they went nearer to your room, Eunji could smell the blood as well and she wanted to hurl. Like you, she never liked the smell or the taste of blood.

"Ji, what's wrong?" Hoya asked when he saw his soulmate running towards your room and he followed her. Eunji shrugged her shoulders to indicate she does not know as well so the both of them just wordlessly followed Byunghun. 

"Byunghun!" Jaejoong met up with Byunghun on the way to your room. He too smelled your blood and they dashed to your room. *Please be alright.* He pryed as Byunghun opened the door. 

"Appa!" Eunji exclaimed when she saw Kris on the floor, unconscious. Hoya helped him up and Byunghun went to him to heal him. Kris's eyes fluttered opened and Eunji gave out a sigh of relief. "Appa, are you okay?" Eunji asked him.

"Minjung! Where's Minjung?" Kris looked around to see if you were still in the room. Somehow, he hoped that whatever that just happened was a nightmare instead of reality.

"That is what I wanted to ask you." Jaejoong muttered.

"What happened?" Byunghun asked and he looked around the room. It was obvious that they had fought someone and lost. 

"Hyunseung.. Kwon Hyunseung is back. He came into the room and took Minjung with him." Kris explained and Byunghun's eyes grew wide while Jaejoong laughed bitterly. He sat on a chair and covered his face with his hands. 

"I knew it. I knew it was him I saw that day. Gosh I'm such an idiot!" He wanted to bash himself up. If he managed to get hold of Hyunseung then maybe this day would not happen at all. Because your blood was spilled, he could not stop thinking that Hyunseung hurt you.

"Samchon, Kris, the both of you need to get hold of yourself. The only thing we can do now is to form a plan and rescue omma." Byunghun instructed. Kris nodded and went out of the room to find Suho while Jaejoong just sighed. 

"Let's go tell oppa about this." Eunji told Hoya and the both of them went to find Daehyun and her cousins. 

 

++ 

You woke up only to feel like someone was banging on your head. *Where am I?* You looked around but all you saw was white walls. There is not even a window and there is only one door and one chair in front of you. *What the..* You wanted to curse when you realised you had been tied to a chair. Using all your strength, you tried to break the rope but it was too thick and tight. 

"It's no use." Hyunseung suddenly appeared into the room and you stopped struggling. 

"Kwon Hyunseung, you bastard!" You shouted but he smirked.

"Bastard? How can you scold me a bastard when you killed my precious brother?!" He slapped your head swerved to the right due to the impact. You winced a little and tasted blood in your mouth. "I am not Kwon Hyunseung." He spoke and you looked at him like he had grown another head. "Kwon Hyunseung is my younger twin brother. I am Kwon Seunghyun, remember that because that will be the last name you will be saying before you die." He smirked and walked towards you. 

"Don't touch me! I don't care if you are Hyunseung or his brother. Both of you are crazy!" You snapped when he reached out to hold your chin. He ignored you and held onto it firmly, moving your head however he wants to.

"It's a pity for me to kill someone so pretty but I guess my brother will love it when his soulmate joins him in the other world." 

"I'm not his soulmate! Will you people stop saying that? I am and I never will be, okay?" You gritted your teeth in anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter