The Memories Together

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

                   Min Hyuk opens Yong Hwa’s door and sees him in bed. Seeing the amount of tissue paper on the ground he assumed Yong Hwa was crying a lot again. He cleans his room and closes his door. He goes to Jung Shin and says “Hyung has been crying again.” Jung Shin shakes his head. “What’re we going to do with him?”

                 In Yong Hwa’s mind he was dreaming of the times Him and Shin Hye were together. To concerts, movies theatres, museums, amusment parks and Yong Hwa dreamed about a lot of them.

                  In Yong Hwa’s Dream:

                  “Oppa! Let’s go there!” Shin Hye was pointing at a scary rollercoaster that was really high. She looks at Yong Hwa in anticipation. He shakes his head. “Ah! Oppa! C’mon! Are you scared?” Yong Hwa turns his head to face Shin Hye and says “No! Let’s go on!” Then his dream turns to when they were at a park by a lake.

                  They lie down on the grass after a picnic they prepared themselves. Yong Hwa puts his arm around Shin Hye as a pillow for her. She turns to Yong Hwa and says “Oppa, let’s take a picture!” 

                  “Hm?” Yong Hwa replies. “I want to save this moment” Shin Hye says. She gets her camera and says “Okay Oppa, smile.” Then the dream fades away again.

 

    

 

                   “Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!” Yong Hwa wakes up and looks at the time.

                   “6:45! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?”

                    “I tried but you were in a deep sleep”

                    “Let’s go we’re going to be late!” They run to the car and arrive 5 minutes late. “Where were you?” Their manager asks.

                    “We’re sorry”  Yong Hwa replies.

                    “Well don’t be late again!”

                  They enter FNC entertainment building and walk upstairs to the rehearsal room. They practice 5 songs and they are given a break. Jong Hyun sits beside Yong Hwa. “Yong Hwa-ah?” He turns to Jong Hyun and replies, “Hm?” Jong Hyun hands him a drink and says “Well-….Good job during rehearsal.”

                  “Ya, you too, Jong Hyun-ah”

                   “Gomawo” (thank you)

_______________________________

                    Yong Hwa stands outside and looks up at the stars. He sighs and looks back down. In the distance he sees a couple walking down the side walk, holding hands. He squints his eyes and then his eyes widen. “Is that Shin Hye?” he asks himself. But beside him he sees……himself. They’re laughing and talking but then the couple fades away.

                    Yong Hwa rubs his eyes and realizes he was just imagining things. He looks back at the start from his balcony and then a tear runs down his cheek. “No! I’m not going to cry anymore!” He sees himself with Shin Hye again on the side walk. He leans in closer and kisses her forehead, and then they fade away.