Trying To Forget You

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

                  Yong Hwa enters his dorm and goes in his room. Jong  Hyun,  Jung Shin and Min Hyuk look at him in disbelief. “Aigoo..Its been two years already, why won’t he forget about it?” says Jung Shin. “They dated for two a half years. What do you expect?” Jong Hyun answers. “We all know that, but ever since the-“ Min Hyuk looks at Yong Hwa’s door, then he whispers “The break up, all he does is work, no fun at all!” Suddenly opens his door and says “I’ll be going for a walk for a little.” And he leaves saying nothing else. They look at each other and say “What are we going to do with him?”

                Yong Hwa steps outside and sighs. He looks at his phone, waiting for a call. Then Jong Hyun taps his shoulder and Yong hwa turns around. “Yong Hwa-ah, are you going to be okay?” He nods his head and they continue walking. “Well I know…today is the day you and Shin Hye met.” Jong Hyun started.

                Yong Hwa looks at him, with eyes so gentle and a face filled with sadness. They sit down and it turns silent. Yong Hwa looks at Jong Hyun and says “You knew?” he nods and says “You know, I’m here for you chingu, you can tell me what’s going on in your mind.”

                “Well…” Yong Hwa starts “I’m just confused, hurt, angry, I just-“He sighs “I don’t know what went wrong.” A tear falls down his cheek and all Jong Hyun could do was listen.  “ I mean, I know it’s been two years since-, and I know I should just forget about it, but I just, I just can’t.” More tears start to fall and Yong Hwa stands up and whipes his tears away. “Let’s go Jong Hyun-ah.” Yong Hwa says and they walk back saying nothing more.

                Yong Hwa lies in bed and closes his eyes. “Oppa! Oppa! I’m here!” Yong Hwa turns around and sees Shin Hye running to him. He smiles, coughs and says in a tough voice “You came late.” Shin Hye smiles and says “Did you wait a long time?” Yong Hwa shakes his head and says “No, actually I just arrived.” They link arms and they enter the movie theatre.

               He opens his eyes and says “Aish! Get out of my head!” He starts to cry and says “I- I just can’t forget you. No matter hard I try!”