What's Going On?!

One Day

You finally arrive at the park and get out of the car.

 

"Okay, we are here.  What did you want to tell me?" you ask Jae.  He just sat there in silence and expressionless.  You are wondering what he's thinking at this very moment.  "Nevermind, you don't have to tell me now.  We can just walk around until you want to say it."

 

Jae then grabs your shoulders and looks at you dead in the eyes with the most serious expression he has ever shown.  He slowly closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath.  Jae moves closer to you, pressing his skin against your body.  You try to do something but you were unable to react for some reason.  Unable to move or say anything to prevent what was about to happen from happening.  Fear is what you feel as he moves closer to your lips.  Right before his lips made contact with yours he opens his eyes and sees your fearful expression

 

As Jae backs away and lets go of you he says, "Heh, I'm sorry.  I think I love you and didn't know how to say it."  He just looks down at the ground with nothing else to say and looks embarrassed of what he almost did to you.  You had no words to say as well because you were still scared and just looked at the ground as Jae did.  There was a long, awkward silence.  Nothing was said, and nothing was going on.  Just the sounds of the birds in the trees singing a sweet tune and the rustling of the dry, colorful leaves on the ground being pushed by the cold wind.

 

You're finally able to move again and you start walking slowly way from Jae.  You're mind was completely blank and you couldn't feel yourself walking.  Jae started to move as well but he said something.  "Stop.  I can take you home.  I won't touch you," is what he said.  Expressionless, you walked to the car and sat in the back seat while he got on the driver's seat in the front.  It didn't happen.  My mind is tricking me for some unknown reason.  Yeah... you thought to yourself.  Accepting what had happened was impossibe for you.

 

During the ride, the only sound was of th purring of his car.  When you got to the house you immidiately ran out the car, into the house, and jumped onto the couch.  You could hear him drive away from you as you layed there.

 

After a while of just sitting on the couch, you decide to forget about this and distract yourself with SHINee music to keep you calm.