Getting to Know Them

One Day

After the meal you and Jae head up to your room to listen to some music and play some video games.  You decide to look up SHINee to see how good you think their songs really are.  After a few minutes of listening to them, you start to love them!  You then call up your friend, a foreign exchange student from America, to learn things about SHINee.

 

Laken screamed,"I would love to tell you about them!  First of all..." She goes on with telling me almost everything about them for at least an hour.  What they like, dislike, and what they do in their spare time. You think that they're quite interesting and so you pick out a favorite that's kind of like you.  You haven't memorized their names yet but one of them was stuck in your mind.  His name is Kim Kibum, or Key.  His sense of style is amazing.

 

You then tell Laken which one you like the most and she tells you more about Key.

 

"Heh, I feel like a creepy stalker...  It feels kind of strange," you say as you let out a little giggle.

 

"Pfft, this is normal stuff for fans!  'Tis the life of a stalker!" Laken lets out a big laugh.  "Hold on, I'm going to stay over at your house."  She hangs up and ends the call.

 

"That was a long chat," says Jae standing behind you.  Crap!  You've forgotten that he was still here!  Now you have to think of something to apologize for the absence of socialization between you two.  "It's okay though," he continues, "you found something new to get into.  Conversing with someone who knows about it is even better!"  There was a silence between you two for a while, and you just felt awkward about it.  The both of you weren't able to think of something to say.  It just stayed like that for a while.  

 

A break in the silence finally occurred with the ringing of Jae's cell phone.  He picks up his phone and answers,"Hello?  Yeah.  Okay."  Jae ends the call and says,"I have to go.  My brother wants me home.  So, goodbye and see you tomorrow!"  As he walks out the yard, Laken runs into your house squealing and hugging you so much that she ends up knocking you down onto the floor.  You see Jae laughing, hard, while getting into his car.  You then watch Jae as he is driving off as you are trying to pry Laken off of your body.  

 

"Just let go!  Why are you acting like this?!  Again, just let go of me!" you yell.  She finally gets off of you and lets go.

 

Laken apologized and explains why she did so.  "I was just so happy that you're finally into SHINee!  I couldn't hold all the excitement.  I'm sorry for being like that."

 

"It's okay, it's okay!  You're just  a hyper and excited person.  No need to be sorry for it."

 

"Okay, well let's go to your room so I can tell you more about Key!"

 

You both head to your room and you sit on the bed while she sits on the office chair.  Laken then explains more about SHINee as a group and Key.  You can tell that she's having fun doing so because she's really getting into what she's saying.  You think to yourself Heh, I wish I could get that passionate about something.  Maybe I will...  Will SHINee do it for me as did her?  Only one way to find out!

 

As you listen to Laken talk about SHINee, you get really sleepy.  The bed was soft and comfy so that didn't help keep you awake.  You eventually fall asleep to SHINee music and Laken talking.