Tickets!!

One Day

You awaken the next day feeling the cold, hard floor beneath your warm body.  After a few minutes to gain full consciousness, you sit up to look at your surroundings and you notice that Laken was on your bed asleep.  You figured that you were either pushed off, made yourself roll off, or just did a little sleepwalking and collapsed on the floor.  It is actually common for you to sleepwalk every once in a while...

 

The bed looks as comfortable as it did before you fell asleep.  You decide to climb in under the covers with Laken.  This feels so wonderful! you think.  Right when you start to drift off into a dream, she screams at the top of her lungs making you fall off the bed.  She then runs over by you with the SHINee flyer in her hand.  It was basically meant for her anyway so I let her keep it.

 

"We should go to their concert!  They're going to be here in about two months so we should buy our tickets now, oh, and get backstage passes!  Don't you think that it's a good idea?!  SAY YES!!" Laken exclaims while fangirling.  You wanted to laugh because of how excited she was.

 

"Okay, okay!  Just calm down and back up a bit.  I need my space," you say and Laken scoots back.  "Anyway, I think it's a great idea but I don't know where to buy tickets... I've never been to a concert before and I--"

 

Laken cuts you off,"And so you can just leave that to me.  I'll get the tickets and backstage passes, though you'll have to pay for your stuff.  Just give me the money now so I may get us some tickets.  I can't wait to meet Taemin!"  She runs out the door with the money I gave her and the flyer.  "Bye-bye!"  You stand by the front door, smiling and waving goodbye.

 

You then hear your phone get a text and so you go and see who it was from.  It was from Jae and he was asking to hang out with you at the park so he could tell you something.  You agree to go and so you get dressed before you leave the house.  

 

As you step outside onto the green grass with the morning dew drops still attached to them, off in the distance was Jae sitting in his car waiting for you to get in.  He notices you walking and waves hello and opens up the car door.

 

"Hey!" he called out to me.  "Are you alright?  It looked like that girl tackled you pretty hard.  It was funny to watch though."  He let out a small chuckle.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Oh, and I kind of noticed that you thought it was funny", you reply and punch his arm.  "I saw you laughing in your car as you were driving off!  Anyway, it took a while to get her off of me and thanks for the help too!" you say sarcastically.  You punch him again, just this time was harder.

 

"Ouch!  I'm sorry.  I had to go," says he while clenching the arm you hit.  You walk over to the other side of the car to get in, but for once in his life, Jae opened the car door for you like the gentleman he usually isn't.

 

"Thank you," you say and step in the car.  The warm, soft seat felt amazing and you just wanted to melt into it.