Will you...

A brother's sacrifice

YOUR P.O.V

"You okay?" "Yep" "You're really clumsy, you know that?" "I know..Thanks for catching me again" We were both smiling at that moment & soon enough we started laughing partly because of the awkwardness and partly because "that" was the exact same thing that happened the day we met. 

"Alright, kaja" He pulled me up and helped me regain my balance. Once he was sure that i was okay, we continued our journey to the amusement park, talking & laughing away.

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

*My Hea Jung-ah has grown up* "Joon-ah, I'm very sure Hea Jung doesn't need a guardian angel anymore. Besides, she already has two boys taking care of her & it looks like they're both in love with her yet she is so oblivious. Well, Hea Jung will be Hea Jung."

---------------

GONGCHAN P.O.V

"Oppa, let's go to that ride!" She exclaimed, pointing to yet another rollercoaster. I was starting to feel sick in the stomach. It was our 4th rollercoaster ride & I could barely even survive the first three. When I didn't reply, she grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the rollercoaster. Throughout the whole time, I was just staring at her hand holding onto mine. 

When we finally reached the queue for the ride, I asked "Hea Jung-ah, how many rollercoasters do you want to ride? This is our 4th one already." "Aww, oppa, please~ I promise this will be our last rollercoaster ride. Please~" She pleaded in the most cutest tone ever. I couldn't help but to give in to her. It was as if she knew I couldn't resist aegyo.

---------------

GONGCHAN P.O.V

I felt so dizzy & had the urge to throw up. "That. Was. Horrible." "Oppa, wasn't that fun?" She squealed. I immediately gave her an are-you-kidding-me look. "Oppa, you are so weak." "Im Am Not." "Sure~"

YOUR P.O.V

After Gongchan felt better, we decided to buy some sourvenirs from the stores in the amusement park. I was looking through the phone charms in one of the stores when a particular one caught my attention. 

cellphone charm 1

plush

I was about to buy it when I realised it was a couple phone charm so I changed my mind. "Didn't you want to buy it?" Gongchan asked. "Ne, I did but then I realised it was a couple phone charm so i decided not to buy it." "Oh."

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

When you were heading towards another store, Gongchan paid for the couple phone charms without any hesitation. Hiding it in his pocket, he pretended to not know anything but actually, he already had an idea in his head & was just waiting for the right time to do it*

---------------

GONGCHAN P.O.V

"Oppa, today has been very fun! I really enjoyed myself! Gomowo Oppa, for taking me here" I wasn't really listening to her as I was very deep in my thoughts so I just nodded. *Should I do it now? Is it too early?* "Oppa?" *What will I do if it doesn't turn out the way I wanted to? Should I?* "Yah, Oppa!" I felt a light hit on my shoulder but it was enough to make me snap back to reality. "Oh, yes?" "Are you okay? What were you thinking about?" *You* "Oh, it's nothing." "Are you sure?" I hesitated. "Oppa?" 

"Hea Jung-ah, I have something to ask you." "Sure, what it is Oppa?"

I gathered all my confidence and looked her in the eyes, my fear and insecurities long gone. "Will you..."

------------------

HEY GUYS! SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING T.T

ANYWAYS, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ALL RIGHT? I WANT TO GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM YOUUU :)