Be mine?

A brother's sacrifice

"..be mine?" "What?" "Will you be mine? The day we met, when u fell into my arms & we had eye contact, my heart started beating rapidly. I didn't know why it was like that at first but when we kissed, you had stolen my first kiss along with my heart & from that moment, I knew I had fallen for you. So I ask you, will you be mine?" I took out the phone charms & held out my hand.

 

YOUR P.O.V

"Remember these phone charms? You wanted to buy them but realised they were couple charms so you didn't. But when you headed towards another store, I bought them. One is for you & the one is for me. If you take yours, it means you accept my love & you're officially my girlfriend but if you don't, then I understand." I stared at him in disbelief. Speechless. *Did he..just ask me to be his girlfriend?* I stared into his eyes & knew he meant every word he said. 

"Uh Oppa, its getting late. We should head back now."  Without waiting for his reply, I started walking towards the suite. I managed to glance at him without him noticing & I knew he was disappointed but he was trying his best to fake a smile. Throughout the whole journey to the suite, we never spoke. 

 

GONGCHAN P.O.V

I was disappointed. Heartbroken. I felt like crying. She didn't even bother to answer my question. But I didn't want to show my sadness & just decided to fake a smile. But deep inside, my heart was breaking into pieces. *Hea Jung-ah, why did you have to be so cold*

--------------------