Fate?

A brother's sacrifice

AUTHOR P.O.V

After trying on so many outfits, you finally found the perfect one:

dress

(the exact outfit)

 

Just as you were done getting ready, the doorbell rang. After taking one final look at yourself in the mirror, you opened the door to find Gongchan in this outfit:

shirt

(He was wearing the black shirt)

jeans

 

YOUR P.O.V

*Wow. He looks good*

 

GONGCHAN P.O.V

After taking one last look at myself in the mirror, I headed to Hea Jung's suite & rang the doorbell. For some reason, I had butterflies in my stomach & felt so nervous. 

Before I could even calm myself down, the door opened & there she was. *Wow. She looks stunning.* The white matches her fair complexion while the black matches the colour of her eyes. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her.

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

Your eyes met his & for a moment there, both of you were blushing. Then you noticed him staring at you again, smiling from ear to ear. "Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" "Its just that..you look beautiful" 

Hearing that, your heart fluttered & you couldn't help but to smile at his compliment. 

"Shall we go now?" He asked. You nodded, still smiling away. Then you remembered something and turned to him as you were walking. "Oppa, how did you get into my suite?" "Oh, I have a spare key. In fact, even Teen Top has a spare key to your suite just in case" " Oh, arasso"

As you were talking to him, you suddenly stumbled & lost your balance. You were expecting to fall face first but instead you fell into someone's arms. You opened your eyes to see Gongchan grinning at you. At that very moment, both of you were thinking the exact same thing. 

*This was exactly wht happened the day we met and fell in love*