One: Personality quiz

CRIMSON OCEAN

.......

Where am I?

How did I get here?

Am I dreaming?

"Welcome!" A male voice, high like a piccolo, louder than a trumpet spoke. 

Am I dead? Who said that?

"This is the portal that leads to the Vinshcie world. But before I can let you through, I need you to answer some questions. Really honestly-"

"Who are you?" I whispered to myself. "Show your-" I panted. I realised that I have lost part of my ability to speak properly. Vinshcie world?

The pinkish purplish fancy ombré place I am at suddenly changed to sunshine yellow. I tried running forward and it seemed like an endless path and soon, I was blocked. A blue screen appeared and there were instructions written in it, big, bold and clear.

'JUST TAP' 

"It's the summer vacations! What will you do?" 

What? That was a really random question. Out of great curiosity, I tried speaking again but I have completely lost it. It felt like as if someone's hands were over my mouth. But despite all that, I felt perfectly calm and cool. Not even the least fearful. Great. What a unusual and indescribable feeling. 'Hang around vacantly' I tapped on the screen. There was a beep sound and the next question followed.

"A human hand extended out from the toilet! What will you do?"

Amused, I let out a silent chuckle. It was such a cooling atmosphere. Here I am, stuck and trapped in this weird... place. Yet, I am not feeling the least frightened. What's wrong? I tapped on the option 'Shake hands with it'.

"You received a gift! What will you do with it?" 

I wanted to pick the option 'Open it later' but I decided to be a little dishonest and go with the latter 'Get someone to open it'. I'm not letting you know more of me if you're not answering my questions! What more disable my speaki-

'beep' there goes the beep sound, I realised that even though I picked the other option, it seemed to have read my mind and went with the flow. It read my mind! I could've sworn that I tapped on the last option instead of the one I was supposed to be honest with!

"There was a scream from behind the door! What will you do?"

Let's get over and done with this interrogation. I quickly tapped on the option 'scream in unison'. The beeping after every option I typed was beginning to annoy me. Just a tiny bit,

"What do you do with your room lights when you go to bed?" 

I tapped on the option 'switch it off'. 'Duh!' I thought. Instead of the usual beeping noice, it became a calm, soft hum. It is literally reading my mind. 

"Do you like to fight?" 

I chose the option "No" 

"Do you dream of lounging around idly without much excitment?"

I took awhile to consider this but I went with 'yes'

the blue screen suddenly disappeared and the male voice came back.

"You appear.... to be the calm type. You are capable of giving advises. You're a great friend who cares. You don't like to fight. You have your sense of justice. However, you can be gullible, as well as a little clumsy.  A person like you..... are of the water element! Water gun, mud-slap, ice beam, basic tackle, take down, hydro pumps. Ah hah! You'll love these movesets."

"Excuse me sir, PLEASE enlighten me. I feel lost... No, I am lost." I suddenly spoke, I've gained back my ability to speak! 'Hey I can speak!" I cried with joy. I got up from a depressed position and stood up.

All of a sudden, everything out. I felt cold. "Hello...?" A gentle but mentally terrifying breeze blew past. Something was going to attack me! I couldn't move. I stood rooted to the ground as the gentle breeze slowly evolved into a strong gust. I closed my eyes and wished for the best. Vinschie world, did the man say? Am i going there? Am I dying? Vinshcie? All of a sudden, the wind picked up dramatically and there was a sound, almost like a railroad train coming towards me that lasted for about 30 seconds. Vinscie? Is this going to transport me there? Why am I even here?! Soon, I got attacked and pushed down by what felt like a powerful and violent gush of wind that felt like a tornado...

 

 

Where am I?

Am I dreaming?

I feel pleasant breeze....