VI; WHEN HE'S MISTAKEN FOR YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER (SUNGJONG)

〖infinite scenarios ♡〗(BUSY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Jongie~" You called out to your boyfriend, Sungjong.   "Neh?" He stuck his head out of the kitchen, raising a brow   You walked towards him and smiled,"Can we go to the park? It seems like a good day to be outside~"   "Neh. Kaja, Let's go~" He grabbed his jacket and you both put on your shoes before leading you out the door.   You saw an ice cream vendor and smiled brightly, looking at Sungjong. He seemed to have the same idea in mind because he walked towards the ice cream vendor and you followed behind.   Shortly after getting your ice cream, a pair of little boys ran past you, startling you and making you drop your ice cream.   "Aishh~~" You sighed and picked it up, putting it in the nearby trashbin.   "Do you want me to buy you another one?" Sungjong asked with a worried expression   "Ani~ It's fine." You shook your head cutely and he chuckled, ruffling your hair.   "Here." He handed his uneaten ice cream cone to you and you tried refusing, but he kept on insisting you take it. You had no choice but to take it.   "Gomawo~" You smiled and took the ice cream.   "Aww. How cute~" You heard someone say.   Turning around, you both saw an elderly couple smiling at you two.   "You gave your older sister your ice cream. That's so sweet of you. It's hard to find siblings like that these days.." The elderly woman said   "Eh? It's not like that. He's m-" You were trying to explain he wasn't your brother, but she cut you off.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter