II; WHEN YOU HAVE FIRST KISS - PART 1 (SUNGGYU, DONGWOO, WOOHYUN, HOYA)

〖infinite scenarios ♡〗(BUSY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu

Since you and Sunggyu like things more on the simple side, you decided to just spend your first month anniversary at your shared apartment.

"Jagiya~" Sunggyu tried getting your attention from the TV, but you wouldn't take you eyes off the screen

"Yah! Do you really like that [insert bias's name] guy more than me?!" He pouted, but you still didn't look at him. Suddenely, an idea popped into his head and he smirked.   He quickly pecked you on the lips and your eyes widened as you touched your lips.   "Yah!!" You hit Sunggyu playfully on the chest,"You stole my first kiss! I was saving it for [insert bias's name] oppa!"   "BWO ??!" He looked at you wide-eyed and you laughed when you saw his eyes could actually get bigger.   "I'm joking!" You laughed some more, then kissed him back on the lips.   Dongwoo   "Thanks for everything, jagi~ Tonight was great." You smiled at your boyfriend, Dongwoo.   "I love you." He leaned in and kissed you passionately   You heard someone clear their throat and you suddenely break apart.   "Oppa!" You had a surprised look on your face to see your older brother standing there.   "Oh. Hi hyung." Dongwoo smiled sheepishly, "You're not mad, are you?"   "Ani." He shook his head and laughed,"'Cause now she's blushing like mad and I can make fun of her for it!"   "Yah! Oppa!" You slapped his arm playfully, "I'M TELLING OMMA!"   "NOOO!" He pleaded you," NOT OMMA!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter