IV; WHEN HE'S CAUGHT CHEATING (Woohyun)

〖infinite scenarios ♡〗(BUSY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Walking out of your work place, you were glad to be on your way home after a long tiring day of work.   Since you lived so close to your work place, you walked home.   As you were about to turn the key, you notcied a familiar figure across the street..   Getting closer, you realized it was Woohyun..kissing another woman.   You felt your heart break into a million pieces. Tears we threatning to fall out of your eyes.   Turning around, you let the hot tears fall down your cheeks.   As you were about to go, you felt a hand on your wrist, stopping you from going anywhere.   Turning around, you saw it was Woohyun.   "I'm sorry.."His voice cracked,"She kissed me."   You were furiated,"Then why did you keep kissing her??"   "I-I don't know." He sighed,"Please..Forgive me?"   You tried wiping your tears but it was no use, they kept spilling onto your cheeks.   "I don't think so, Woohyun.."You croaked   "Please."He practically begged you,"I won't do it again..I can't live without you"   "I'm sorry." You smiled bitterly and shook your head,"If you couldn't live without me, you wouldn't have kissed her back in the first place."   You walked away from him, but not before taking once last glance at him..   "Goodbye Woohyun.." SORRY IF ITS CRAPPY. IM NOT VERY GOOD AT ANGST. ANYWAYS THANK YOU BABOGIRL FOR REQUESTING!^^ HOPE YOU ENJOY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter