The Shopping Adventure - Part 2 (Taemin and Belle)

Confessions of an American Fangirl. . .

Taemin and Belle were walking behind Key and Adriel. Belle was holding the new stuffed Pikachu Taemin had bought. They were giggling as they tried to come up with a name for it.

 “Stripes?” Taemin asked. Belle shook her head.

“Sparky?” Belle’s sudden English made him laugh.

“Sunny?” Taemin said admiring the yellow toy.

“Yeobo?” Belle said and she and Taemin started laughing again. Taemin nodded.

“I like it.” He said, still smiling.

Belle looked around. “Uhmm. Taemin?” she turned in a circle and scanned the crowd. “Yah, where are Adriel and Kibum-oppa?” Her voice was fearful.

Taemin looked around, tilting his head to the side and blinking, “Huh, it seems they’ve left us. We’re separated,” Belle whipped her head back to him and gasped. She looked all around her, searching the crowd for Adriel's familiar face. She was nowhere to be seen.

“What are we going to do?” Belle asked with disdain.

The young duo searched for several minutes. They had looked in at least ten stores before Belle finally let out an exasperated sigh, “We are never going to find them. This place is huge. Plus, we don’t even know how long ago we lost them.” She sank down onto a bench and put her head in her hands. She sat that way for only a few moments before her hope was renewed, “Taemin~ah, do you have your cell phone?” She searched her bag while he checked his pockets.

“No, I left it at the dorm.” He looked back to her.

“Yah! Why does this always happen to ME?” Belle leaned back against the wall behind her. Taemin sat down next to her and patted her arm.

“We will be fine, Belle-ah.” He said reassuringly, “I know my way around here. We can meet up with them later. If we can’t find them we can just meet them back t the dorm. Come on, let’s go do something fun.” His eyes lit up as he stood and held his hand out to her.

“Where are we going?” she ask as she took it.

“Ice creeaamm!!” He grinned and dragged her away.

A few minutes later they were sitting at a table enjoying their cold treat. “Belle-ah?” Tamin asked timidly, “Can I ask you a question?”

“That was a question.” She smiled, “Sure, ask away.”

“Why don’t you call me ‘oppa’?” he looked at the table, “You call the hyungs ‘oppa’ but why not me?”

“I… I don’t know. I guess… I was nervous?” she had been caught off guard by his question and didn’t even know the answer herself.

“Why were you nervous?” he looked at her, she could barely see his eyes through his sunglasses. She blushed and dropped her eyes to her ice cream.

“Because… I like you…” she mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing, I’ll call you ‘oppa’ if you stop calling me Belle-ah.” She smirked.

He sat up straighter, “Then what am I supposed to call you?”

“You have to come up with that on your own.” She stood and threw away her trash. “Now come on, I saw a really cute top in a window on the way here!” she pulled his arm and began dragging him away from the table.

“Wrong way.” He laughed, “We came from this direction.” He took her hand and pulled her the other way.

“I knew that.” She blushed and glanced at their clasped hands.

They wandered around and shopped for a few hours. The pair excitedly ran in and out of all the shops. They were both carrying several shopping bags.

"Taemin-oppa?" Belle said after they left another store, "I'm getting hungry." Her stomach growled in response.

"Me too. B--" he stopped himself from saying 'Belle-ah' again. she had scolded him a couple times already. "What do you want to eat?" he recovered.

"Are there any American restaurants around?" she asked, "I'm a little nostalgic."

"Neh, let's go, Bee." he pulled her away again. She giggled happily at her new nickname.

==================================================

oooh Belle likes Taemin! xD

what are Key and Adriel up to?