Saved Him

Behind the Mask of Four Faces

Recap

'That guy looks familiar.' The person grabbed another card and threw it at him. He caught the card and looked at it.

'What's your name?'  He read in his head. He looked up at the person, having eye contact.

'That person's eyes look familiar. Where have I seen them?' He thought. "Rome," he simply said.

'Rome?' The masked person thought. 'I've heard of it before.' The person turned to leave.

"Wait!" Rome shouted. "What's Your Name?"

The masked person reached in their pocket and threw it at him while walking away. He caught it and read it out loud.

"M"

 


 

"Rome hyung, do you think shes mute?" Says a boy named T.K

"No, she doesn't look mute," he replied back.

"But hyung have you heard the well known gangster M?" Said the maknae named Maru.

"She just popped right in front of our face Maru." Rome said almost angry.

"Oh." Maru made a face and looked down at the ground.

"Come on lets go," Rome said to his gang.

'Hope to see you again... M'

They left to their hideout, with Rome still thinking about the masked person.

 


 

"Hyung~ I'm going to buy me some lemon candy!" A famine voice said.

"I'm not going to save your again! It's late so hurry home~" A mad grandpa grumbled.

"Okay hyung~"

The little one left to the store and bought his lemon candy. As he was heading out the shop he decided to take a short cut again.

'I hope no bad guys come,' he pouted. 'I'm only good with...'

He didn't get to finish his thought when someone said something. "Ehhh You There!"

The little one flinched and turned around to see the guy smirking.

'Hyungs help me!' He cried in his head.

Then three guys appeared right next to the guy that shouted at the little one. 

Just down the dark alley appeared the masked person, M. 'Whats with all this ruckus again?'

She headed down the alley seeing the scene. There the masked person or M saw the backs of four men and a little boy.

Waiting for the right time to strike; their hand reaching inside their pockets to get three playing cards. They weren't ordinary cards for M, but for others they were.

M threw all three cards at the same time cutting through the three guys arm and leg. They screamed in pain clutching their wound.

"Who did that!?" The one left uninjured yelled , afraid. M stepped in the darkness and then appeared behind him.

The little looked flabbergasted. The other guy also noticed this and turned around. His eyes went wide a second, and in a flash he knelt on the ground.

"Please don't hurt me!" He cried. 'Scardy cat.' M moved their head to the left telling him to leave, and he did with the other guys dragging each other.

Then the masked person is now in front of the boy. M looked closely, staring at his face. Finally noticing who he is and turning around to leave.

"Wait!" He Shouted at the masked person. "What's your name?"

M kept walking, then reached in their pocket and threw the card at him. He picked it off the ground and stared at it, shocked.

 


 

"Hyungs you would not believe me when I tell you this!" The little boy said bursting through the doors.

"Nope we won't," the grumpy grandpa said. "Did anything happen to you?"

"Meanie, but I was getting cornered by ummm... four guys. Then I think a girl came and saved me, and guess who it was?" He exclaimed.

"Your teddy bear," A tall guy named Sungyeol said coming into the living room where everyone else is.

"No! The awesome gangster M!" Everyone froze from what they were doing when he said that.

"Sungjong what did you say?"

"Gyu hyung I said the awesome gangster M saved me from some four guys," Sungjong said.

Sunggyu came closer to him. Although he was mean he cared about him. "Did they hurt you? And how do you know that, that person is M?" He asked.

"No they didn't touch me. M threw a card at me that had her name on it,"  he explained.

"Jongie did M recognize you?" Hoya said without a shirt on.

"I saw her look at me for a few seconds and walked away. She has a mask on, wears black and doesn't talk like L over there," he pointed to the guy sitting at the coffee table.

"Lee Sungjong you ain't aloud to go out by yourself anymore you got it!?" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Hyung ain't, ain't a word."

"Pffft Sungyeol you just used ain't two times in a sentence." A dino looking guy named Dongwoo said.

"Do I look like I care!?" He yelled at him.

As they were telling at each other L was sitting, thinking about what Sungjong had said. Then something clicked. He quickly wrote it down and slammed the table hard enough to get their attention.

"What L?" Hoya said. L threw the paper at him and Hoya read out loud.

"M knows who we are if she recognized Sungjong."

"That's true," Sunggyu said with his hand under his chin making a L shape.

"DINNERS READY!~" A greasy guy named Woohyun yelled.

 


 

Heading back to their hideout was M. M decided to call it a day and sleep.

'That was Sungjong from Infinite that I just saved,' M sighed and headed in through the secret door.

 

 

~~~~~

M's gender is still unknown, Sungjong is thinking that M IS a girl

Subscribe + Comments = Fast Updating ^^