Masked Person / What's Your Name?

Behind the Mask of Four Faces

Daylight is gone and the lonely night has come. Everyone at this time should be sleeping, but not everyone.

A masked face appeared around this time and checking the territory.

'Its quiet. Way to quiet.' The masked person stopped. Standing still listening, the person tilted their head to the side. A smirk appeared behind the mask.

Turning around the person caught something that was head fast towards her. 'Hmm... This person has bad aiming.'

The person threw it back to where it came from making a loud cling noise and heard things scrambling up and away.

Satisfied the masked person walked away searching the area.

Hiding behind some boxes were 6 handsome guys. They were hiding cause another gang was chasing them.

"Hyung I'm hungry," the boy pouted at the older boy.

"Shhh.. Don't be so loud! I'll get you some when we get out of this place."

The masked person heard this while looking around to make sure everything in their own territory is safe. The person headed to the boxes and stopped in front of it.

The older boy, that was hiding behind the boxes looked out to see if the coast was clear. But instead he saw the masked person in front of him. Frighten he fell backwards landing on someone else's legs.

"Arghh Hyung get off my legs!" One of the boy screamed. He then looked up and got scared.

The masked person rolled their eyes and threw a card at them. The guy picked it up and read it in his head.

'This is my territory. Go hide somewhere else.' The masked person looked at each one of them. Until their eyes stopped on the guy that is holding the card.

'That guy looks familiar.' The person grabbed another card and threw it at him. He caught the card and looked at it.

'What's your name?'  He read in his head. He looked up at the person, having eye contact.

'That person's eyes look familiar. Where have I seen them?' He thought. "Rome," he simply said.

'Rome?' The masked person thought. 'I've heard of it before.' The person turned to leave.

"Wait!" Rome shouted. "What's Your Name?"

The masked person reached in their pocket and threw it at him while walking away. He caught it and read it out loud.

"M"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's short. I have finals and school will be over in 2 more days!!

Subscribers + Comments = Fast Updating ^0^