I Love You

Behind the Mask of Four Faces

There she lay in bed, inside these white walls. There were 25 people in her room. Although the doctors and nurses didn't allow, they managed to persuade them. These 25 people are guys, very important ones to this one girl. 

Life for them has been dull ever since she was seriously injured. She hasn't woken up for two years already and it's almost time when the third year comes.

They each take turns watching her and taking care of her. Each one of them regretted treating her badly. Now they are taking care of her as if she look fragile. 

As time past, they help look after her house, keeping unwanted company away, stopped drinking/smoking, and even saved up a lot of money to extend her house, so they can live in her house.

Each and every day they hope she soon wake up.

 

                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaths quickened, fast movements, blades crashing together, blood gushing and wounds opening. There in the alley were 25 against 60, a out numbered fight. 10 of the 25 were injured and 40 of the 60 were injured. 

In another dark alley comes a girl running fast, fast as the lightning. 'I told them not to fight them!' She cried. 'I hope none of them are hurt.' She quickened her pace and turned the corner.

There she saw them injured and tired, but didn't give up. She had her mask on with a letter engraved. She never showed her face to anyone, not since her parents left her. As she was getting there the 25 guys now only 3 were standing the others passed out or  collapsed to the ground. The other guys were beatable, but didn't stop.

She knew what will happen sooner or later, that a knife or gun will be pulled. She rushed towards 5 men and smashed them to the ground, killing them instantly. She headed towards the others that were kicking the guys on the ground. Angered rushed in her adrenaline. She knocked them out by pressing their pressure points.

When she turned around, is what she feared the most. There in the hands of the drug lord lies a gun aiming for her loved one, although she never showed her love to him; she cared for him the most.

When her loved one turned around he noticed its already to late. His eyes closed and sending prayers to everyone especially her. 'No!' She shouted in her head. She flung herself in front if him and a sound went off. He stood there waiting for pain, but nothing came. He opened his eyes and saw her, on the ground bleeding.

His eyes widen as he saw her took the bullet for him. 'No! Why is the heavens cruel to me!' He cried. 

"Everyone lets go. Our job is finished," the drug lord laughted and left along with his men.

Her body on the ground, everyone surrounded her. (The ones that passed out, awakened from the gun shot.) He gently lifted her body up a little and then torn off his under shirt to press it on her wound. 

She lifted her hand up to his face with loving eyes. Her fingers reached his ear and laced it around a band and took off his mask. She wanted to see his face before she leaves the world. He didn't hesitate to stop her and let her take it off.

She smiled behind her mask. Already happy for what she saw. Her eyes began to water as she felt the life in her begin to fade away. He shook his head furiously, telling her to not go. She reached for her mask and took it off. She didn't want to regret anything before she leaves.

"I love you... T-Take care of the ot-thers for m-me. I love you forever." This is the first time he, himself heard her voice and the others. They already called the ambulance and is heading their way. 

Her hand began slipping away. He shook his head at her. She smiled at him. "Speak for me?" She asked him. 

He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Her eyes began to get heavy and he started sobbing. "Come on she wants to hear your voice! Why are you not talking!" One of them yelled at him.

She laughed a little. "T-take care of each ot-ther. I love all you guys," she said as her life is beginning to come to an end. 

'No I have to say something!' He yelled at himself. "I-I love you too. Please don't leave me," He pleaded. Her eyes closed and she showed a smile, happy as she get to hear his voice before leaving.

Her hand on his cheek fell. His eyes searched her face not believing what is happening. He cried. He cried loudly screaming for her to wake up. "Wake up... You can't leave us," he cried to her.  

"I Love You."