Chapter 9: "At The Hospital"

♞ "One Carousel Ride" ♘

 

*I was supposed to update yesterday but I was tired and lazy. yeah :) But here's chapter 9! Enjoy and don't forget to leave your comments below! :D Thanks!*

Luhan's POV

I brought Min Hee in to the nearest hospital. I felt very nervous while driving and I didn’t know what happened to her. I just saw her lifelessly lying on the cold ground.  This is the first time I encountered something like this that’s why maybe I feel this way. I already called the one in her speed dial; I think it’s her friend. She said she’ll call Min Hee’s parents so everything should be okay now.

I stood up and went beside Min Hee’s bed. I stared at her for a while and tried to remember again where I saw her. But instead of trying to remember where I’ve seen her,I didn’t notice that I am slowly being drawn in her beauty. She looks like an angel sleeping like this.

Without me realizing it, I was unconsciously caressing her face. Her closed eyes with her long lashes,tall nose,rosy cheeks and kissable lips. “Yah,Luhan what are you thinking?!” I mentally hit myself and sat down back.

After few minutes, her friend came. She seems really worried because as soon as she came she held Min Hee’s hand.  She looked at me and introduced herself,” I am Park Fei. Luhan,right?”,she asked. “Nice to meet you. Yes, I’m Luhan.” I replied and bowed my head a little. “What did the doctor say?” Fei asked.

“She can be discharged when she wakes up. She caught a fever because of colds and she’ll be fine after few days of resting.” I told her. No wonder Min Hee caught fever, she kept on sneezing during classes.

“Oh,that’s good to hear. I told her not to come to school today because she started to feel unwell last Saturday. Her mom told me she went home Friday night soaked in the rain. I should have reminded her to bring her umbrella before she went to the amusement park. Aisshh.She’s so stubborn.” Fei  told me.

It hit me.Could it be…. she’s the girl who slapped me? But there are a lot of amusement parks here, I should just ask her. But she said she doesn’t know me,did she lie?

  I looked at Min Hee,“She was in the amusement park last Friday?” I asked. Fei looked at me, “Yes,why?”, she asked and furrowed her brows. I shook my head,”Ah,nothing. It’s just I was in the amusement park too last Friday. I think I saw her there or maybe I just mistook her from somebody.”

“Oh,really? You should just ask her when she wakes up. Maybe she saw you too.” Fei smiled at me and looked at her watch. “Luhan-ssi, can you do me a favor?” Fei asked clasping her hands together.

“Yeah,sure. What is it?” I replied. “Can you please watch over for her a little more?I need to go somewhere. Her parents should be here soon.”  She said. “Oh,sure no problem.” She beamed at me and pump her fist,”Thank you so much. Don’t leave her,okay? I’ll go ahead.Bye!” She bowed and left.

I looked at Min Hee,” I wonder when she’ll wake up.” I thought to myself before going to the canteen to buy some drinks and food for Min Hee.  As I made my way to the canteen, I saw Baekhyun coming towards my direction. He seems to be looking for a room as he kept on checking on the doors.

“Baekhyun!” I raised my voice enough for him to hear me.  Baekhyun stopped and looked at the direction where he heard his name. He saw me and smiled. “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked as he approached me. “I am accompanying a friend. I am just waiting for her parents to come.”  I replied. Baekhyun smirked, “Her? Who’s that friend? Are you sure she’s your friend? Or maybe more than that?”. He nudged me and wiggled his eyebrows.  I mockingly punched his stomach,”Yah, I just met her at the school I just transferred to. And you know I just broke up with you know who.” Luhan stopped laughing and suddenly remembered the last time he saw Yoona. He shrugged off the thought and looked back at Baekhyun.

“How about you? What are you doing here?” I asked. Baekhyun coughed,” I’m actually a patient here.” He started laughing.“Yah!” I told him in an intimidating way. Baekhyun stopped laughing and put on smile,” I’m just kidding,hyung. I’ll be fetching a friend of mine. ” He said.

I smirked and thought that it’s my time to tease Baekhyun. “Are you sure that’s your friend? Or maybe more than that?”. I nudged him and wiggled my eyebrows. Baekhyun thoughtfully rubbed his nape and blushed. So I’m right? That person is someone he likes?

“You’re too obvious. You’re blushing!” I and laughed. “She’s just someone special but I really haven’t seen her for a long time. So maybe she’s still angry with me.” Baekhyun’s smile suddenly disappeared. I patted his shoulder,” Whatever it is. She’ll forgive you someday.” I gave him an advice as a hyung. He smiled at me, “ I hope so. I’ll go now ,hyung. I really want to see her now.”  He said.

“Someone’s excited~~~ Arraso. I’ll see you later.” I said and walked away.

I went to the canteen and bought drinks and some healthy foods for Min Hee to eat when she wakes up. I looked at the time and it was already 8pm. “Maybe she is awake by now.” I thought to myself and made my way back to Min Hee.

As I entered the ward, I was startled at what I saw.  I saw Min Hee awake but someone was hugging her and she didn’t seem to like it. She was on the verge of crying and she is trying to get out of the man’s embrace but she’s too weak to do so.  As I saw a tear slid down her face, I dropped the plastic bag I am holding and immediately ran to Min Hee.

“Yah! Get away from her!” I shouted. I pulled the guy away from Min Hee and raised my fist. I was about to punch him but I noticed that it was…. “Baekhyun?”

. . . . . . . . . .

A/N The title for this chapter was pretty lame...but yeah.. sorry :) peace!