Chapter 5: "Boy Problem"

♞ "One Carousel Ride" ♘

 

*Chapter 5!Enjoy reading! :D"

 

*Knock knock knock*

Luhan flinched when he heard someone knocking at the door. He groaned and buried his head under the pillow but the knocking gradually became louder. He annoyingly scratched his head and stood up from his bed making his way to the door. When he opened it, he saw a tall blonde guy and it was no other than his best friend,Kris. Luhan looked blankly at Kris while Kris is wondering why he seems to be in front of a different person.

“Luhan,are you alright? Are you sick or something?” Kris placed his palm over Luhan’s forehead to check if his best friend has a fever.

Luhan slapped Kris’ hand away from his forehead and jumped back to his bed. Kris is wondering why Luhan is acting differently. Yesterday, he remembered Luhan being all giddy because he’ll have a date with Yoona then suddenly he is like this today. Kris walked in Luhan’s room and seated at the edge of Luhan’s bed. He shook Luhan lightly telling him to wake up since it’s almost noon time.

“Yah,Luhan! Wake up! It’s almost 12nn yet you’re still sleeping!” Kris shook Luhan continuously while raising his voice at him.

Luhan did not react at all and continued sleeping. He thought Kris would give up soon if he doesn’t mind him. As he thought so, Luhan heard the door closed so he thought Kris left already. But Luhan was wrong; Kris suddenly placed ice cubes inside Luhan’s shirt. Luhan was so shocked that he jumped out of his bed and took off his shirt to remove the ice cubes from his back. After he removed the ice cubes, he put on his shirt back and glared at Kris who was still laughing his off. Luhan threw his pillow at Kris’ face but Kris’ reflexes were fast so he was able to avoid it.

“Get out,dude! Leave me alone!” Luhan threw another pillow at Kris and seated on his bed with his back leaning on the headboard.

Kris stopped laughing and sat on the couch near Luhan’s bed. He crossed his legs and stared intensely at Luhan. Luhan looked at Kris and wondered why he was looking at him that way.

“Wae? Why are you looking at me like I’m some kind of an alien?” Luhan asked Kris with his arms crossed.

Kris crossed his legs and placed his arms on his lap and continued staring at Luhan before speaking. “Are you really Luhan? You seem…so different. The Luhan I know is cheerful and talkative and the way I see it now, it looks like you are tired, stressed and lonely.” Kris pointed out  

“Whatever. Leave me alone.I don’t want to see anyone right now.” Luhan said weakly and closed his eyes making the atmosphere awkward.

“Do you have a problem? Tell me, I’m your best friend. Maybe we can have a heart to heart talk like what girls do.” Kris joked to make the atmosphere lighter but it seems he made it more awkward. He laughed dryly and looked at Luhan whose eyes are still tightly shut.

“No,seriously. What’s your problem? Tell me and I’ll help you.” Kris stood up and sat beside Luhan.

Luhan opened his eyes and looked at Kris who is waiting for him to answer.

“You really want to help me?” Luhan asked Kris and Kris nodded in reply.

“Can you mend my heart? Can you pick up the broken pieces of my heart?” Luhan asked Kris with a sad tone in his voice.

“Luhan,what are you talking about? You sounded just like a girl!” Kris laughed again but Luhan just stared at him blanky. Kris thought Luhan was joking but when he saw Luhan’s poker face he slowly stopped laughing and the air is filled again with awkwardness.

“Dude,don’t be like that. I thought you are joking.” Kris laughed dryly.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” Luhan leaned forward and pointed at himself.

“Did you and Yoona fought?” Kris asked Luhan. Upon hearing Yoonas’s name, Luhan let out a big sigh.

Kris noticed his friend’s reaction and scratched his head,“I guess I’m right?Right?So tell me what happened.” , Kris asked.

“No, we did not fight.” Luhan said softly

“Then what’s the—“  Kris stopped talking when he heard what Luhan said next.

“We broke up.” 

                        . . . . . . . . . .

Don't be sad, Luhan.My arms are wide ope, ready to welcome you and give you a big hug! :)))

AYOOO WADDUP! Thanks for subscribing guys and I hope you guys are enjoying this fic so far. Leave your comments below :)

 

y Exo ;) ahahahaha! Their derp faces are at it again :D

What if this is the pizza delivery boy? :))

 

Their faces! ahahahaha! I can't even...I'll just laugh.AHAHAHAHAHA! 

Sehun the dancing duck :D  (Am I right?Is that a duck? :D)