Oppa Suho Style

The Scrooge Gang

 

Chapter 15.

 

“Hey.” Suho called before he sat beside Yeon, a box of chocolates in his hand. “Forgive me now will you? I was just acting rashly.” He stated before pouting towards his younger sister.

 

“Oppa, can you just. Oh my goodness, quit trying to act cute or I’m really not going to forgive you.” Yeon stated, face cringing in disbelief at her brother’s failed attempt of an aegyo. She rolled her eyes at him, raising a brow before speaking once again. “The chocolates.” She simply said and Suho chuckled before he handed her the box of Ferrero Rocher’s in his hand.

 

“So I guess I’m forgiven?”

 

Yeon laughed. “Yes you are oppa.”

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

“You’re telling me you want to set-up Minchi unnie and oppa in a date?!”

 

“Shh! Will you keep quiet? We’re going to get caught if you continue to speak with that loud voice of yours.” Luhan scolded before he took another piece of chocolate and ate it in one bite.

 

Yeon glared at him. “And stop eating my chocolates too. Suho oppa gave that to me, not to you, ok?” Yeon said before she took the box of ferrero that Suho had given her earlier that day.

 

“So now, let me confirm it. We’re having a revenge to my brother by setting him up on a date with Minchi unnie? Tsk, it’s more like we’re doing him a favor.”

 

Luhan chuckled. “Exactly. That’s what we’d like him to think since it’s obvious he has a little crush on his secretary, we’ll set him up on a date with her. But you see, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

 

“What do you mean?” Yeon questioned Luhan as she inched closer to hear his plan. Thankfully, the other boys in the dorm were busy enough not to notice them, that including Suho, so together they continued to talk in the dining room which was far away from the others.

 

“Simple. We’re going to fool your brother into believing that they’re date will have something like a costume theme to it. No offense but since your brother could be so dense at times, it would just be easy to place him inside a pororo mascot and make him a laughing stock.”

 

“Oh…” Yeon responded, still in the middle of processing Luhan’s words. “So you called my brother dense and then there’s the pororo mascot thingy and…asddbdddmddnd..you’re such a genius Luhan!” Exclaimed Yeon, hyperventilating like a person who had just won the lottery. She grinned, rubbing her hands together like a possessed person.

 

“When are we doing it?” She questioned like an overly ecstatic child. Luhan then stood up, ruffling her hair, a habit he’s slowly growing use to and laughed. “How about today?” He suggested and Yeon immediately pulled him towards the living room where the others was and screamed.

 

“Suho oppa’s having a date today!”

 

------------------------------------------

 

“Guys, are you sure with this?” Suho asked, fanning himself as Yeon helped Luhan zipper the back of the mascot he was wearing. Luhan grinned.

 

“Of course hyung! I’m sure your date will love it!”

 

“Yes oppa, you look so handsome!” Yeon added as if trying to further enhance Suho’s confidence level. Although a bit uncertain, Suho still agreed to the date specially when Yeon was about to burst in tears earlier when he was about to decline in.

 

He scratched his head, looking at his sister and his friend. “Are you sure, I’m not having a blind date with a kid?”

 

“Absolutely not oppa!” Yeon exclaimed, giving emphasis on every word she had said. Giving out a sign to Luhan using her eyes, she ushered her brother outside his room where all the other boys were waiting.

 

Luhan smirked. “Hyung, how about you ask the opinion of the others first before you go?”

 

“You think they’ll like it?”

 

“That’s why you’re supposed to ask them oppa!” Yeon said before pulling Suho towards the living room.

 

Walking slowly, Suho was a bit hesitant to show the others how he looked with the pororo mascot on but he tried to keep a smile on his face and the moment they arrived, everything went terribly quiet.

 

“Oh my gosh.” Kyungsoo stated. “Oh my gosh, my eyes!”

 

“Since when did we have a huge penguin here?” Sehun questioned everyone the moment he laid his eyes on Suho. Trailing behind him, the three guys namely Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai was jaw slacked upon laying their eyes on Suho.

 

“Hyung.” Kai said.

 

“Oh goodness.” Baekhyun stated.

 

“Hyung, are you high?!” Chanyeol exclaimed and without warning, the three guys collapsed on the ground while laughing loudly. Chanyeol’s laugh was known to be the loudest as the dorm echoed with his deep voice making Suho redder than he already was.

 

That’s until Lay and Chen arrive.

 

“Do we have a kid’s birthday party here?” Lay questioned, poking the sides of Suho’s costume. Trying to stifle their laughs, both Yeon and Luhan covered their mouths in a poor attempt to ease Suho’s obvious embarrassment.

 

Chen spoke. “Hyung are you going to your date like that?”

 

“Y..yy..yes.” Suho stuttered.

 

“Oh. Tell the kid, hello then. Make sure you don’t get caught by the police for being a e. Pororo, huh?” Chen commented and it was the last strike that made Luhan and Yeon burst out and guffaw. Xiumin who was passing by, was completely caught off guard with the scene that welcomed him and he snickered, hitting Suho in the with the newspaper in his hands.

 

“And to think that I once thought you were normal.” Xiumin muttered before disappearing towards his room.

 

Meanwhile, Suho who was fuming mad started to glare at the others and that’s when Luhan and Yeon fixed themselves and pulled Suho with them out of the dorm.

 

Yeon cleared . “You see oppa, they thought you were great!” She stated and Suho threw her a questioning look.

 

“Excuse me?” He said. “Did I hear that right? No Yeon, they didn’t think I look great because I don’t. I can even still hear Chanyeol laughing!” He told his sister, ears turning pink.

 

“Nevermind them hyung. They just don’t have the eye for fashion.” Luhan tried to add but Suho was looking grumpier by the minute and so he nudge Yeon for help and that’s when she told them to stop and wait for her.

 

Curious, both Luhan and Suho decided to wait by the parking lot where Yeon arrived to after a few minutes. She smiled creepily, a shopping bag in her hand.

 

“I just remember, I bought new clothes before I arrived here in Korea. It’s for you oppa.” She said. Luhan looked at her with a confused expression as he started signaling her on why she was changing their plans but she just continued to smile which made Luhan glare at her.

 

“Oh. So can I just change to that instead?”

 

“Sure oppa! I’m sure you’ll like it, it’s definitely your style.”

 

“Thanks Yeon. Wait for me then and I’ll just change inside my car.”

 

Upon entering, Luhan immediately pulled Yeon towards him.

 

“What are you doing?!” He hissed quietly as they waited for Suho. Yeon giggled in return and gave Luhan a knowing glance. “Trust me in this will you? I tell you, oppa will be the apple of everyone’s eyes.”

 

And as Suho went out of his car, Luhan’s mouth fell like it was about to reach the ground. With a smile as bright as the sun, Suho confidently stood up wearing an all blue piece that reach up to his knee with a matching blue cap.

 

He chuckled. “This is so my style.”

 

 

Preventing herself from laughing, Yeon eagerly nodded her head and raised her thumbs up while Luhan, Luhan shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Why did I ever forgot that your style was always enough to embarrass you hyung?” He whispered before they went and drive to Suho’s date.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok guys, you can totally hit me with bombs right now. I'm really sorry for updating like after a thousand years. Idek, I had just been so busy so please forgive me and my late update.

Chanyeol: Yeah, please forgive author-nim /does beautiful eyes/

Luhan: Yes, we ask for your understanding.

Suho:asjdjdjdkalkdlkld! Enough, don't forgive her, she made me wear a freaking mascot for crying out loud!

Yeon and all the other Exo members: RUDE.

A/N: Where did the angel Suho go?

Chanyeol: I just ate him. /burps loudly/

Others: Ew.

Baekhyun: Have some manners you idiot, I'll slap you if you don't say sorry.

Chanyeol: I'm sorry. /laughs sheepishly then falls on bended knees/ LOVE ME BAEKKIE?

Baekhyun: Awww.. come here-

A/N: Don't do this here you feggits. Well to my chingus, have a nice day and hope you have feedbacks for this update!

~ HANYEOL dumb MOMENT EVERYONE! ~