004

More Than Just Family

The Truth Be Revealed

"Yongguk hyung," Junhong called, "Are you.. alright?"

Yongguk sighed, "I don't know, Junnie. I just don't know what's with Himchan.." He sat down, staring at the floor, the younger sat down next to him and lovingly patted the elder's back.

"Don't worry hyung, we're here to help, so please," He begged, "I can help, I believe I can."

"I don't think so, what about Jongup? He loves you, so so much, Jelly."

"That's why I know he'll understand, hyung."

"I will, and I always will." Jongup joined, walking next to the shocked Yongguk and smiley Junhong, "I'd be glad to let Junhong help you, hyung. As long as there's not too much touchy moments nor PDA. Okay?"

"Thank you, Jongup, I promise I won't."

~-~-~o0o~-~-~

"Youngjae-ah," Daehyun called, "Do you think.." He trailed off, looking at Himchan.

"I don't think Heawoo eomonim told him yet, and if she does," Youngjae too, trailed off, "He might do something stupid that'll include Yongguk hyung." Daehyun could only nod, looking at his lover with an understanding face.

"But it's affecting Key hyung." Taemin joined, "Taemin listen, we know everything, but please, give Heawoo eomonim more time." Youngjae begged.

"I don't know, Youngjae hyung. She found out 6 years ago, isn't that long enough?"

"Taemin-ah," Minho tapped his shoulder, "We all know Kibum hyung hates waiting but, at least try to understand how quickly Himchan hyung gets upset."

"Thank you, Minho hyung." Daehyun said when he and Taemin where fairly far from them.

~-~-~o0o~-~-~

"Heawoo eomonim," Daehyun called, "We need to talk. NOW."

"I'm coming, one moment Daehyunnie!" She answered, running towards the door, "Come on in, please, have a seat!"

The two looked at each other, "No thank you, we won't be staying long."

"Why's that?" She asked, placing a hand on her waist.

"You haven't told Himchan hyung yet, did you?" Youngjae asked, "Are you waiting for him to turn 21, so you can throw him away because he's at legal age?" Daehyun delivered the kill, leaving Heawoo speechless.

"W-What..? How could I - "

"Eomonim," Daehyun cut her off, "Stop acting so innocent, please, tell him now, when he gets home." With that, the two left.

~-~-~o0o~-~-~

"Himchan," Heawoo called, walking towards his room, Himchan opened the door with a small smile.

"What is it that you need, umma?" He asked, still smiling.

He's smiling, how could I possibly tell him? She thought.

How? How could she tell him, when she loves that smile on his face, how could she tell him the truth? She's been lying to him for 6 years now, it's been 6 years ever since she found out it's not him, but Kim Kibum.

"Umma? Is there.. anything wrong?"

"I - uhh, son.."

Himchan tilted his head to the left, he stepped inside his room to let Heawoo in, she sat on his bed, and so did Himchan.

"Can I help you with something, umma?" He asked, her eyes watering upon hearing him call her 'umma'.

She mustered up all her courage and took a deep, shaky breath, clearing all emotions, "Himchan," She turned to face the said person, "You're not my son, you were exchanged with my real son, Kim Kibum, or Key. So if you wouldn't mind, pack up your stuff and leave this instant, I don't want to see a disgrace. That is all." With those heartbreaking words, she left.

Left Himchan stuttering and crying to himself. A few moments later, a helper came in, walking towards him.

"Lady Heawoo wants you out of this manor, so kindly leave. Sir Daehyun and Sir Youngjae were called and are waiting for you outside." 

H-How..? How could she lie..? How long has it been..? Does.. Does Gukkie know..? He thought as he left the manor, there was no one in sight, it was very silent, like no one has been living in it for years.

When he got out, it started raining heavily, he smiled weakly when he spotted the two, walking towards them like it's not raining.

"Hey guys," He called, "What's up?"

"Oh Himchan hyung!" Daehyun cursed, "Get in, you're staying with us for the night." Himchan nodded and they went inside Daehyun's car.

I will have justice for what you did, Kim Heawoo. He thought bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this! ^^

mM3XxEo.gif

The real angst's coming out!<3

XTXWfiD.jpg?2

Graphic credits to;

falling_ @Dango Productions