005

More Than Just Family

Painfully In Love With You

"Channie?" Yongguk called he walked towards Himchan's old room, trying to open the door, "Channie, are you still asleep? Come on, it's already," He paused and looked at his watch, "11:34 A.M."

Still no answer,

"Himchan?"

No answer, again,

"Kim Himchan!"

The door opened, revealing indeed a Kim, but not Himchan, but Kim Kibum. SHINee's fashionista, "Himchan? He's not here." He answered, "What can I do for you, Guk?" Key asked, smiling a little.

"Oh, hey Key. Where's Channie?" The said man asked, raising a brow when the younger shrugged.

"Don't know, he's not here," He paused, "Anymore."

"What?"

"Heawoo made him leave last night with Dae and Jae." He said, and closed the door.

Yongguk panicked, knowing Himchan, he'd probably scream at those two if he wouldn't get what he wants. He stormed down the stairs and saw the woman - Heawoo - and ran out, ignoring her calls.

-~-~-~o0o~-~-~-

12 hours ever since Himchan moved in with Daehyun and Youngjae. 12 hours ever since he and Heawoo last talked. 12 hours ever since he last cried. 12 hours ever since his smile was wiped off this world. 12 hours ever since he found out he was only an exchanged child. 12 hours ever since he last talked. 12 hours ever since he last ate. And 12 hours ever since his life was ruined.

Himchan was lying on 'his' bed, staring at nothing. His mind had visited oblivion to get some obvious answers to his stupid questions;

Does Yongguk know?

What will happen now?

Will Hyosung dump me now that I'm not a member of the famously rich Kim family?

Just how can I make Heawoo pay for throwing me away like garbage?

If I ever get revenge, will I be contented?

Will Gukkie.. Throw me away like Heawoo did if he finds out..? No.. he's not like that, is he-

"-nnie, Channie?" A deep, familiar voice called - Yongguk - had been calling him several times, Himchan quickly stood up and walked towards the door, opening it with a poker face.

"Channie, what happened?" He asked, panting like crazy.

He must've been running. Himchan thought.

"I'm not Heawoo's son, so she threw me away." He answered in a monotone voice, he was about to close the door when -

"I don't care." Yongguk said, still panting.

He smirked, "Nor do I." He said, once again closing the door.

"Channie," He called, "I love you and I don't wanna lose you."

Himchan's face remained emotionless, though he stopped closing the door and instead opened it, "I do too, Gukkie. We were so-called 'cousins', remember?" He sarcastically asked, smirking.

"No, not cousin love Channie," Yongguk paused, trying to think of the right word, "Lovers kind of love."

The atmosphere remained dull, cold, and silent for a few moments, Yongguk looked down, then looked up at Himchan again, "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have.. I'll be going.." He apologized and bowed, Yongguk turned around but something gripped his wrist, it was none other than Himchan, his head was down. He looked up with red cheeks, their eyes locked together.

"A-Are you sure, Gukkie..?" He asked as he let go of the older's wrist, innocently playing with his two thumbs.

Yongguk smiled and pulled Himchan into his arms, hugging him protectively, yet gently. He caressed the younger's hair and leaned down to his ear, "Yes Channie, very, very much." He growled, sending shivers down the younger's spine.

Himchan smiled and his face on the older's chest, returning back the hug.

Meanwhile, Daehyun and Youngjae saw everything, eavesdropping? You can say that.

"So cute~, right Daehyunnie?" Youngjae asked as they left the two.

"Yeah, reminds me of Jongup and Junhong." He smiled, it was them who made those two realize that they love each other. Those two were like North and South Pole before, they couldn't get along with anything at all.

But Daehyun made Jongup see how much his hate for the maknae, turned into love. And it was Youngjae, who made Junhong realize how much he loves the person he hated the most. They couldn't see it before, their love, but now, now it's just perfect.

"Channie," Yongguk called, "Come with me, I'll be going to America. And there, marry me there." He said, kneeled down and pulled out a ring, smiling brightly.

"God Yongguk, I-I don't know what to say!" Himchan said, smiling and blushing furiously.

"Well, you could say 'Yes', right?" He winked, still kneeling.

"Yes, Gukkie, yes! I will!" He screamed and turned cherry tomato when Yongguk inserted the ring onto his finger.

"I love you, Bang Himchan." He whispered.

"I love you too, Bang Yongguk." He smiled.

Perfect.. Himchan smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Y'all thinking about what Channie thought? ;)

It's a bloody secret! Stay tuned to find out! ^^

Himchan: Comment! Oracle loves it when she reads your feedbacks!

Yongguk: Subscribe! She loves it when her hard work gets loved!

Junhong: And don't forget to upvote! It's simply amazing if we get featured! 

Jongup: Spread the More Than Just Family love! In any way!

Daehyun: Help us by spreading this to BangHim, DaeJae, and JongLo shippers! Not that it's needed, it's simply optional! 

Youngjae: ANNNDD!! Don't forget to send us either criticism or love! Both are appreciated!

EXO: Wait for us! We'll be appearing very soon! So EXOtics, subscribe your hearts out! Oh and, help us by spreading the More Than Just Family banner from the previous chapter! Chapter 4! Anywhere! We shall love you forever if you do!

f(x): So will we! So do anticipate!

Secret: Hey hey! Sunhwa and Zinger will be appearing very soon! Wait for us? 

Block B: Hey, BBCs! The others will be appearing in a matter of... 2 or 3 chapters!

Junhong: Seriously, Himchan hyung really makes me think about his plans! Right?

EXO: Yup, he's got us thinking too!

Himchan: YAH! Take that back! You little..!

Me [Author-nim/Oguu-nim/Oracle]: Chill down guys! Okay, we will be leaving in 3.. 2.. 1!

Me, B.A.P, EXO, f(x), Secret & Block B: GOOD BYE!! Wait for us! We love you!