003

More Than Just Family

Imagine

"Himchan hyung!" Daehyun called, while the others namely Peniel, Zico, and Jinki - or referred to as 'Onew', stared at him, "What did Himchan hyung do this time?" Peniel leaned as he whispered to Zico, "Dunno. Ask him." He replied.

"Jinki hyung!" Junhong appeared out of nowhere and gave Onew a back hug, "Ow, Junhong? What did Himchan do this time?" He asked as the young skyscraper sigh and looked back to see Daehyun scold Himchan. Himchan might be the umma of their group, Daehyun still has the most common sense.

"Himchan hyung kissed a girl." He replied, tone as if it were the most obvious thing on Earth, "So?" Onew asked, "In front of Gukkie hyung." The three stared at him, "W-What?" He asked, "I can't believe that dumb would do that!" Onew said, shaking his head.

"Well, at least Ilhoon hyung wasn't - "

"I wasn't there? Jelly, I saw the whole mother ing thing." Ilhoon replied, looking very mad, which caused the skyscraper to hide behind Peniel.

"Zelo-ya," Peniel patted his head, "No use in hiding behind me, you're freaking taller than me."

"B-But hyung! I don't wanna see what's - " He was cut off when Himchan walked pass them, "y Dae." He murmured.

A few seconds later, drizzles if rain started to pour. The others - Ilhoon, Himchan, DaeJae and Jongup went inside while the remaining people ignored the rain, "Don't you think Yongguk hyung would, you know, at least try to give up on Himchan hyung?" Zico asked, the other shrugged, "We really don't know, Jiho-ah." Onew replied, still staring at the sea.

"Wo Jiho!" Someone called, "Oh, Taeil hyung! What's up?" He asked the shorter one, "Hyung, this is Choi Junhong, Yongguk hyung's maknae."

"Yeah, I've heard of him, I'm Lee Taeil!" He greeted, "Another hyung? Oh great." Junhong whined.

"Enough of that, what did those hyungs do now?" He asked, "It's a freaking long story." Zelo replied for Zico.

-~-~-~0~-~-~-

"Kim Himchan," Seunghyun called, "What chaos did you do this time?"

Himchan snorted, "The Hell is wrong with you people?" He made a brief pause, "I kissed a girl, okay? What's wrong with that? I'm a man, I'm not gay!" He shouted, leaving the dinner room and stomping towards his room.

"Aish," Seunghyun sighed, "I swear that guy's got issues."

To: Hyosung babe

From: Himchan pabo

Hey, babe. What's up?

 

From: Hyosung babe

To: Himchan pabo

Nothing much, just watching Running Man.

 

To: Hyosung babe

From: Himchan pabo

Wanna meet me tonight?

 

To: Himchan pabo

From: Hyosung babe

What? Where? I kinda have a schedule, sorry.

 

To: Hyosung babe

From: Himchan pabo

Oh, next time then?

 

To: Himchan pabo

From: Hyosung babe

Yeah, bye. :)

 

To: Jieun saengie

From: Pabo Himchan oppa

What are you doin'~? ;)

 

To: Pabo Himchan oppa

From: Jieun saengie

Nothing, now get OUT of my inbox.

 

To: Jieun saengie

From: Pabo Himchan oppa

OWWW!! How bitter! ): Suit yourself, you don't know what you're missing~!! ;)

"Pfft," Jieun scoffed, she searched her phone book until she saw her number, "Hyosung unnie! Hello? Yeah, he just did. Such an idiot."

"Wow, I feel so terrible for our Gukkie, BUT!" She shouted, "I'm doing this to help him!"

"Wow, help? Isn't this just plain torture?" Jieun paused, "I mean, we're all good friends and you agreed to that pabo Himchan who wants every woman to call him 'oppa'." She whined.

"Jieun-ah, calm down. I know this sounds crazy but, it's Jinki's and SHINee's idea, well, along with Block B, but - !" 

"Look, unnie.. I need to go, see you soon." Was the last thing she said before hanging up.

"Well, this is going to be one heck of a ride!"

banner_by_noliver2761-d643lwx.jpg