Chapter 1

uBeat

The three boy walked in to the studio and greeted everybody.

''Annyeonghaseyo, we're uBeat middha!!'' They bowed and then went to the make up room to get ready.

 

''Aren't you guys excited??'' AJ asked, obviously excited. He nearly jumped up and down on his chair.

''Hmm'' Kevin hummed, not so intressted.

''Yeah It going to be fun!'' Eli agreed

AJ glanced at Kevin, watching is expression closely.

Whenever AJ said something, the pretty boy never looked intressted and that annoyed the rapper. He could tell a funny story that everybody laughed at except Kevin, but if Eli said something Kevin always laughed and held the other shoulde or bent down holding is stomach in lack of breath.

'What's really going on beetwen them ' AJ thought 'Whatever it is I'm going to find out soon!'

 

The photo shoot was just about to start when their manager came in to the room.

He told them about a new idea. uBeat should just contain Eli and AJ and Kevin should just be with them for now.

''What no~!'' Kevin wined.

''Why'' AJ asked

Their manager told them about how they would gain more fans if they could be with more singer than just Kevin.

''I see..'' Eli said and thought for a while

''Well good then, I'll be going now! Good luck with the photo shoot!'' Their manager waved and left.

''I don't get it…'' AJ talked to himself.

''Neither do I'' Kevin said. He's dream about he and Eli just got destroyed or…?

''Guys, guys, let's get started! You can talk when we're done!'' The photographer said.

And so the photo shoot started.

AJ tried really hard to be near Kevin but It was harder than e tought it would be, 'cause Kevin tried to be near Eli.

 

~At the dorm~

''m hungryyy~!!'' Kevin whined in a cute act.

''Let's eat pizza ok?'' AJ ruffled the diva's hair so it got all messed up.

Kevin fixed his hair and then he draged Eli to the livingroom.

''Let's play some game!'' Kevin beamed. Eli felt a bit unsure because Kevin never ask AJ and Eli feel like it's his fault somehow.

AJ walked to the living room.

''Can I join??'' He asked

''NO!! I mean no it's a two player game…'' Kevin said

''Oh...ok'' AJ walked up to his room

Eli looked Kevins blushing face. He then stood up and said,

''I'm not in the mood to play games, right now…''

''Eli don't--'' Kevin didn't have a chance to end his sentence, 'cause Eli walked out from the living room.

 

AJ's P.O.V

I walked to my room, and sat down on the bed.

How will I make Kevin mine if he's always with Eli? Eli can't like Kevin right? I hope not, because I've told him about my feelings...

 

Flashback

''Hey Eli! there's something I want to tell you'' The younger said to the redbull manic who was playing videogame lazily on the sofa.

''What?'' The pidgeon paused his game and looked at AJ.

''I just wanted to... umh.. tell you that...'' He looked down and blushed

''That..? You love me??'' Eli asked, shocked

''W-What!! No!!'' The kitten looked up suprised by his friend comment

''I wanted to tell you that I think I love Kevin...'' AJ blushed madly and looked anywhere else than Eli

''Kevin..who??'' Eli asked clueless

''Kevin Woo!!  Kevin of U-Kiss!!'' AJ wanted to slap himself for having such a dumb friend.

''Really? Congrats'' Eli started to play his game again

''Yah! What 'congrats' huh?'' AJ tried to hit Eli's head

''I don't know what to do??'' AJ cried

''I don't know neither. Tell him maybe?'' Eli raised his eyebrow

''God you don't know anything do you??'' AJ walked to his room

''If you knew, if you knew'' Eli talked to himself

flashback end

''AJ?'' Eli knocked on the door

''Hmm?'' I hummed as an answer

''Can I come in'' Eli walked in and sat down besides me  on the bed,-so much for asking-

''Is there something you want to talk about?'' Eli asked me

''No, not really'' I looked away. Did he forget?

''I just wondered beacuse you looked kind of.. uhm, sad?'' Eli said scratching the back of his neck.

''I'm ok so don't worry!'' I patted his back and smiled my kitty smile.

''If there's something bothering you just tell me ok?'' Eli asked and I just nodded my head and so he walked out leaving me oncce again alone.

He really forgot what I said? How could he! Ugh, I need to clear my mind

I decided to take a long walk around the park but just when I was about to leave I saw something heartbreaking.

''Eli come on don't be so now!'' Kevin dragged Eli to the sofa

''Not now Kevin I'm tired'' Eli whined

''Don't worry I'll make you relax~'' Kevin purred in Eli's ear.

Was he about to.. kiss him?

I was not going to found out about that 'cause I took my jacket and slammed the door behind me

I walked to a playground and sat down at one of the swings and tooked a deep breath

Did I miss something? Eli and Kevin, huh? What's so great about Eli anyway? He's eating way to much and he's never seriouse, and he's got good manners and he's always there and'heis funny and damm it!!

Even thought his dumb and unserouse, he's still nice and caring... I wonder how It would be having him as a boyfriend....

***

''Jagiya! I'm home!'' Eli came in to the kitchen and as fast as his eyes find it's destination he closed the big gap between them.

''Oh, you're early! I was just about to make dinner for you'' AJ turned around to look at the other male

''How was your day, honey~?'' AJ purred as he lended closer to Eli.

''Good and yours?'' Eli lended even closer to AJ so theirs lips nearly touched

''It's better when you're here'' And so AJ tooked the last step and pressed his lips against Eli's red ones.

The kiss was a passion one with lots of love.

''Jagiya~ I was thinking that maybe we would take the next step tongiht...'' Eli said seductive And so he lifted up the younger one bridal style and walked to the bedroom.

***

''NO WAY I'M BOTTOM!'' I stood up from the swing shouting outloud

''Ugh.. Embarassing'' I shivered

I looked at mu watch. It was late and I needed to go home and get at least some hours sleep

No one's P.O.V

When AJ came back from his walk he sighed. Another heart breaking sceen? Buddha why do you hate me?

Kevin and Eli was looking in a magazine laughing at diffrent pictures. They didn't even notice when the rapper walked in to the kitchen where they sat.

AJ faked a cough and walked to the fridge to get something to drink.

''Oh, hi AJ how was your walk?'' Eli looked up for second only to lower his head again.

AJ didn't even bother to answer, he walked to his room trying to hold his heart in place so it wont break down.

Why Eli? WHY? He thought as tears started to escape his eyes. He felt as the salty thingy runed down his cheek wetting it.

Pabo, PABO Pidgeon! AJ screamed in his mind

He closed the door and let his mind go to dreamland, where he could be happy with Kevin.

 

 

 

Hi~! So here's the first chapter hope you enjoyed it, even thought It wasn't that good!! ^^;

I feel bad for hurting Jaeseop... TT^TT

BUT don't hate me yet!!! There will be good times hehehe.... <.<

I was too lazy to edit this chapter fully, I started but then I was like.. no...

If you wonder why It tooked so long for me to update, I was really busy...Watching dramas............................... <-< *Sigh*

Anyway please subscribe and comment!! And thanks to all my lovely subscriber!! I LUV YA~!!! (^o^)''/